Konbini kareshi

I wish I could make good memories at a convenience store.
Also, did anyone pick this up or do we have to wait for fansubs?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/936333
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This hasn't aired yet right?

It aired and there are torrents for the raws already.

masterani.me has it subbed already
It's pretty mediocre though desu senpai

there are not many good memories at a convenience store
t. convenience store cuck

This season sucks thanks to Netflix

Why aren't shows from Netflix getting upped on nyaa?

do you have a cool uniform at least.

I thought Netflix only got Kakegurui and Fate/Apocrypha this season?
Even then, those two shows got sub groups already.

Because Netflix only uploads the series when they're finished so that the Netflix crowd can "binge" them. Ergo: no official subs till the anime is done so we have to wait for fan sub groups.

What the fuck, Netflix?
I'm going to be translating Kakegurui every week now anyway, but shit, releasing it only at the end of the season is fucking retarded.

>[HorribleSubs] Konbini Kareshi - 01 [720p].mkv

Seems like it wasn't on Netflix after all (at least not this series)
Good

I can't bring myself to watch a show with this name, is there anything going on in it, for the 2 of you that watched it?

>Only hearing it through left headphone.
Anyone else?

Yes, audio is fucked. At least in 720p version.

Alright I'll test 1080p.

1080p Audio is fine.

Wait no it isn't, I'm retarded.

What's this shit even about? Just a SOL in a conbini? Does it even have anything good?

And here i thought it was just a bunch of delinquents shooting the shit infront of a kombi store.Whats with the influx of romance stories this season

Music in stereo, voices on left only. Weird

I'm generally into SoL, but this was pretty cookie-cutter to be honest. So far nothing you haven't seen before.

That was fucking dire, Character designs are shit, Seems a bit QUALITY in most places.

Will probably watch because only 1 other show airs on Thursday that I'm interested in.

it's pretty weak first episode desu

I liked it more than I thought I would not wrold changeing but not awful either. Gives me somethign light to watch after Legend of The Galactic Heroes

Same here to both of your statements.
I expected more anime for Thursday, it's usually the day when more series tend to air but it's pretty tame this time.

Class rep is cute and best gril with double braids too

>sound but no voice
Feels weird as fuck.

CR has the voices coming only from the left, sugoi.
Based on this timing, the guy is probably talking about the Europa league qualifiers, the madman loves football if he actually watch that shit.

Oh wow. I didn't know. I'm deaf on my right side so I just turned my headphones and now I can hear shit.

Goddamn it crunchy, how dare they charge money for this shit?

This

First episode wasn't bad, ibut I had a strange feeling from it. Like, it was something straight from tv series for teenagers.

>masterani.me
And people claim that summerfagging is just a meme

Seems comfy. And I want to see more shots of stuff inside the konbini. Because I'm a weeb.

Guess this'll be that show-everyone-hates-but-I-like of the season. Last season was Kabukibu.

>Anime about a normie track guy and his attractive friends finding waifus.
Dropped after EP1.

Uhh no thanks I'll be watching my isekai.

>Guess this'll be that show-everyone-hates-but-I-like of the season
I swear there was always one of these seasonal shows for since fucking ever. I like mainstream stuff and action or harem too but I guess my taste can also be pretty weird.

How many posts do those kabukibu threads even get? The Sagrada Reset threads at least reach 50 posts but fall short of 100.

Was the audio out of synch here or was it on purpose?

Less than 20. I stopped making them and looking for them because I was convinced I was one of 3 anons watching. I looked forward to it every week though.

Oh hey, I too liked Kabukibu

>tfw no 7-11 gf

Adiou fix for mpv users
>mpv "[HorribleSubs] Konbini Kareshi - 01 [720p].mkv" --af=channels=1

Im getting a NIjiro days vibe from it

Only 5 minutes in and about to drop it already. Hearing these shitty VA's that ALWAYS appear in male idol shows makes my fucking blood boil. Especially that towa guy. Fuck you

So is this the new LINEā„¢ ad?

>plain jane who reads shoujo manga and is loved by the popular football star who also happens to be a man children
Ah yes pander to me more

Anons who watch unpopular series often re-appear in other threads of other unpopular series and seasons for some reason. I noticed this a bunch of times already. Well sometimes it's understandable like when Fune wo Amu and Rakugo seem to be aimed at similar types of people but sometimes it's kinda surprising meating old anons again.

>tfw no 9/11 gf

I think I stopped at episode 2? I guess I was expecting Rakugo and wasn't really feeling the same vibe for it.
I like the CLAMP character designs though.

It's ok. It has a melancholic feeling about it. Will watch.

What the fuck is wrong with the audio, did HS fuck up or is the raw like this as well?

>How many posts do those kabukibu threads even get?

I saw maybe three thread for that show last season, and all of them were dead within minutes.

It will be the same for Konbini, and Youkai Apartment this season.

Raw is fine who ever did this fucked it up.

I'll try to retime this, shouldn't be long so don't even bother to get the HS release.

Fuck off 3DPD.

It's the same on the "Erai-raws"-rip, so I'd blame CR.

Get
nyaa.si/view/936333
And then get my retimed subs
a.doko.moe/fftwfw.ass
Be thankful Sup Forums.

doumo

>show looks comfy af
>but can't stand het drama in my anime

Mako is in a huge damn daipinchi desu.

Animation is somewhat quality but the story and characters are good.

qt

It is pretty good and has some good VAs. Plot is bros getting girlfriends so something like nijiiro days but longer.

why do all the guys in this anime look just slightly homo

They are shoujo type guys

Megane is the best girl so far.

I really don't like how the characters just seem to stand still and stare a lot, way too many still frames.

Come on brah, just let me sleep in your bed with you. Haha, it's just a prank.

Thanks buddy.

On the other hand, it is sunday, don't these games play during the middle of the week?

Please leave and don't come back.

This was nice. It's no Tsuki ga Kirei, but it looks good enough to fill this season's shoujo quota.

sankyuu

Episode was nearly over before I realized this was Teh Rie.

And sawashiro is the librarian.

>memories at a convenience store.
for years that was my only human interaction

And we get Sawashiro Miyuki in this? She's also in Youkai Apartment too.

Sure enough. There's Kaji Yuki, Koshimizu Ami, Kamiyan, and Yukarin as well. I was not expecting such a bevy of established talent in a show like this.

Gay. I like it. But it'll obviously be shoujo, which is fine too.

>1:30 of running
So this is a track and field anime?

A track and field anime would be boring.

Holy shit, it's Rie again. God bless her.

The opening is really really good.

another megane character after Shinawa? Good stuff.

Pretty strong cast they got here.

>chaddo kaminarichinpo falls in love with wallflower inchou

Can't get more shoujo than this.

He should've kabedon'd her on the konbini though.

>audio in stereo
>vocals in mono

what the fuck

The subbers fucked something up somehow. Just get the retimed subs up the thread.

nah

Get the korean raw and retimed subs and get it over with Hopefully this was a one time fuckup from CR.

It was pretty shit. Poor art, shit animation, awful music, doesn't know how to build an atmosphere, and full of bizarre design choices like showing off a bunch of the future side characters while the two MCs talk about something completely unrelated.

I liked the music, but everything else I agree with. And yet it's still one of the premieres I've enjoyed the most so far. Probably straight up #1 if you exclude the two half-length shows. This season is shaping up to be hot garbage.

I didn't think it was possible to be worse than last season, but everything that isn't a continuation or a short has been uninteresting at best.

My nigga

Watching this for that sweet braided inchou romance.

true

Its just a bro sleepover(no homo)