JULIAN ASSANGE COURT LIVE

youtu.be/JV26J5303qo

LIVE STREAM OF UK COURT HEARING TO DECIDE IF ARREST WARRANT AGAINST ASSANGE CAN BE DROPPED SO HE CAN LEAVE THE EMBASSY!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=sr0L0d0rCCY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/julian-assange-live-updates-uk-arrest-warrant-ecuador-embassy-extradition-sweden-us-wikileaks-sexual-a8197096.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true
youtu.be/JV26J5303qo
youtube.com/watch?v=80ox32RHvVM
twitter.com/julianassange/status/960880431582334976
rt.com/uk/418009-assange-arrest-warrant-ruling/
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/960883323139739649
thestreet.com/story/14309564/1/federal-reserve-system.html
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqe4ub
shop.wikileaks.org/donate
couragefound.org/donate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok time to get comfy i guess

gettin comfy

we are watching you

Free assange my niggas

**plot twist** he's not there

>filename

kek user

you realise this site has ID's right...

eating buffalo wings all day playing vydia.

both of you need to be shot

CNN SAID A FEW MINUTES

free based assange
a glorious day to be free
the king of anti corruption
the wizard of wikileaks
the embassy cat
the man
the martyr

Julian Assange

soundtrack for the junglist revolutionaries
hooktube.com/watch?v=sr0L0d0rCCY

>tfw Q never predicted this

Lol

PLEASE KEK. PLEASE FREE ASSANGE

Assange is dead. It's all fake now.
Remember DAK?
>Day Assange Killed

Hey guys, thanks for all the support over the last year. I will give you a signal just before my speech. Watch my right-hand.

More to come

They will say he can leave, he will leave and then they will arrest him

Never trust the anglo

they're reseting the hologram machine

Not what we are hearing :)

AND MY AXE!

6 minutes

if my release is not given I will leak Michelle Obama's transgender operation photos

POWER

dubles gets illuminati_ach_1851_2017.rar

rollan for media ops part B

also based cameramen talking about their weekend and worklife

lovely day in the UK

a nice day to be free, wouldn't you agree?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/julian-assange-live-updates-uk-arrest-warrant-ecuador-embassy-extradition-sweden-us-wikileaks-sexual-a8197096.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true

When is assange coming out?

OP STREAM FOR EMBASSY
youtu.be/JV26J5303qo
youtu.be/JV26J5303qo

THIS STREAM FOR MAGISTRATES COURT:

Hopefully today

twitter.com/julianassange/status/960880431582334976

FUCK NOT LOOKING GOOD

Based Equador!
KEK be good and stop fat jews "legal businessmen- injustice system" stealing my tax money and abusing god tier people

Not good

i mean what time?

>warrant gets dropped
>assange reenters normal population
>apparently suffers from depression
>found after having apparently shot himself 4 times in the back of the head, stuffed himself in a body bag and shoved himself in the closet

This.

YOU BRIT BONGS ARE LITERALLY THE WORST. YOU HOLD THIS GUY UP FOR NOTHING, HE IS ON THE VERGE OF DEATH...

AND LETS NOT FORGET YOU GAVE US CHRIS STEELE FUCKING WITH OUR ELECTION, MAYOR KHAN (LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING), THERESA MAY... WHAT ARE YOU GOOD FOR? YOU ARE APPROACHING LEAF TIER

He gon die

The fuck is wrong with you people?
see

ASSange BTFO
NO GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD!

ASSange BTFO

ASSange BTFO

ASSange BTFO

>Just FYI
Amerilard, jews that run this country, have little to do with British people

>rt.com/uk/418009-assange-arrest-warrant-ruling/

>Wall to wall fake news

>Wall to wall fake news

>Wall to wall fake news

>@JulianAssange
>Wall to wall fake news stating stating the government won today's hearing. Nothing of the sort has happened. The hearing is still happening. Only one point has been ruled on.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/960883323139739649

Go back to Mogg posting in Brit/pol/.

As we wait.. just remember all the stock market threads, the markets were timed with the release of the Memos. You try to sink the democrats, the globalist elites try to sink you. One good point Trump could work with was good numbers on the markets, as soon as that memo got released, the globalist elites dumped.

thestreet.com/story/14309564/1/federal-reserve-system.html

This was discussed awhile back even. I said this yesterday, the MUH MARKET threads are a fucking distraction from the MEMO. Stay focused. Julian is tweeting about the corruption as well, he is focused, we need to not let the narrative get changed to the distract with the stock markets.

Hmmmmm wonder who is behind the market decline

Nice diversion Khan.

Yeah the point that he lost said the arrest warrant is still valid.

BASED Crown Prosecution Service !

Protester on this feed:

We still haven't seen crap.

>leaves embassy
>cia niggers kill him

Made a thread about this.

I remember when all the Murricans on here were angry with Assange because he leaked all their secrets and made them look stupid. Now you all keep praising him since he went all biased to "your team".

>still falling for the meme-o
>thinking that's the real shit
oh how naive you are tripcunt

judge ruled against 1 point of the 4 points raised
if the judge rules in favour of ANY of the 4 points, the warrant gets dropped.
do some research shill

they only make a martyr when it's politically expedient
>osama bin ladiin

You predicted this

Nothing is happening?
am i too late?

Feels good man.

Answer any of pic related. Ill wait.

Julian Assange has been in there for nearly five and a half years.
Probably would have done less time if he was found guilty of the sex crimes, something that would likely been difficult to prove anyway if it went to trial
What a bam!

Paper shuffling

>if the judge rules in favour of ANY of the 4 points, the warrant gets dropped.
cope harder faggot. He lost and the warrant remains. screencap this

time served, he should be set free.

WTF Bobbie's would do if they'd arrest him now?
>Apart from handing over to CIA niggers

Give me latest info on assange.
Last i know:
- swedish rape chargers were dropped (right?)

Is there still europol warrant issued for his arrest? On what grounds/charges?
I thought he was a free man.

Hi Pewdz!

You're going to have to explain this "memo" to me.

So let's say the FBI uncovers a load of dirt on Trump, some really unpatriotic stuff despite his public image and appeal to patriots like yourself. That should all be totally disregarded because they only started the investigation off the back of a report by Fusion GPS, who might have Democrat leanings?

No, he would've been deported to the US and get the death penalty.

quite funny watching the livestream. a private security van keens on parking by the side of the embassy for a few mins, obviously does a lap around the block and comes back. seen it 4 times now

LOL you thinks we believe in our law system

>Is there still europol warrant issued for his arrest? On what grounds/charges?

Avoiding arrest in the UK.

I am guessing they are after him for circumventing the original arrest warrant i.e. if I am accused of stealing Freddos from my local newsagent and then lock myself in my shed when the police come, the charge for the Freddo theft may be dropped but the 'resisting' arrest may still stand.
The fact he made the entire UK legal system and political class as being incompetent/corrupt might have left people with an axe to grind against him.

this thread, unfortunately for you, is not about the meme-o
go do your ameriturds in one of those threads
yes the MSM will coverup what is told to them by their controllers. but MSMNBCCNNetc. are all talking about the meme-o.
the fact that you can't even articulate your own argument is sad
the fact that you use a tripcode to identify yourself here, is also sad

but today i am happy, for I can see the sun between the trees

sex crimes case was dropped

this court case is over the alleged moving of premises while on bail (hiding in the embassy from US extradition), which is not a valid case anymore due to the Swedish case being dropped.
furthermore, with lauri love's hearing yesterday, US extradition is one peg weaker in the eyes of UK courts.

im optimistic, if you knew the case then you'd agree, there's no case to keep assange arbritrarily detained.
if he is then it's a big hit for justice in the world, and it means the meme war must go on.

swedish case dropped (no evidence)
europol don't have arrest warrent
UK have a bogus arrest warrant for "moving whilst on bail" [not even skipping bail]
but thar warrant depends on the swedish case which is now dropped
and the mitigating circumstances for Assanges release are
his health
and UN rulings on arbritrary detention and restriction of freedoms.
also Ecuador recently sorted Assange a passport

keep it out of this thread lad

He broke the conditions of his bail. He needs to stop being a manchild and face the consequences of his actions.

>there's no case to keep assange arbritrarily detained.
see

Hello CIA nigger

reminder of the events

reckon there will be a mega revenge leak if he loses the 3 other ones?

>So let's say the FBI uncovers a load of dirt on Trump

Listen, here are the facts, this has been being "investigated" for over a year and they have not found 1 thing on Trump. If they did, they would have tried to impeach him long ago before the DNC & HRC dirty laundry just got aired out. They dont have shit and I am not here to play hypothetical with you.

We can talk about facts, like the fact that Hillary & the DNC along with FBI, DOJ, State Department & Obama Administration all worked together to bring down Trump using faked evidence, lying to courts, relying on British sources who relied on Russian sources. All that is fact.

So again I ask, how did Trump change the out come of the election in his favor over Hillary by colluding with the Russians?
>Did he change the actual vote tally?
WHAT IS THE COLLUSION? WHAT IS RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

No one can even answer that simple question. They have had over a year to even define it. They are just mad they got exposed and Podesta's emails got release because he is a dumb fuck who fell for a phishing email, and your fellow britfaggot Steele was gonna cry for some reason if Trump got elected.

he has technically been resisting arrest for years, he could have spent some time in a comfy jail, just like our friend Martin Skhreli who will be a free man soon.

however, this pussy stayed locked in some embassy hoping they'd just drop the witch hunt eventually. although he was partially right, the system cannot be averted, he is currently resisting arrest.

Did he break the conditions of his bail? Yes or No?

day of the cia nigger rope when?

oh my
consider me blown
the fuck out.

the warrant for arrest which he 'violated' by seeking diplomatic refuge, depends on a court case which no longer exists.

the people who need to answer for their crimes are
-the UK govt who imprisoned him for 5 years with no court case
-the US govt who commit war crimes and kill anyone who leaks it
-the criminal media who's lies and collusion have misled a whole generation

and so on.

reminder that shills are now flooding this thread, the MSM cant be trusted and that you must do your own research
LOVE

i hope so but julian's on a higher level than most geopolitical players, he's playing for the future of humanity

>oh he should just sit nice and safe in a uk jail for a week or two and we can all get on with our lives
-extradition request from USA
-threat to his life by multiple politicians
-UK - usa extradition treaty
-fake swedish court case
many reasons assange needed diplomatic protection
thank based ecuador.

that's what the court case is about

I would love to see it, but I have my doubts.

reminder that women are absolute cancer and are the reason this world is shit.

I started this thread first. FUCK YOU

read the background to the court case here
written by Assange's lawyer, a 2 min read that will answer all questions

>that's what the court case is about
They already ruled that he did! Please try to keep up.

>depends on a court case which no longer exists
Doesn't matter he broke his bail conditions. He needs to man up and face the consequences and stop being a soyboy.

Did he not get a diplomatic position now is an Ecuadorian national?

>this thread, unfortunately for you, is not about the meme-o
1. you dont decide which thread is for who.
2. Assange is passionate about the truth & he tweeted his feelings which are irrefutable not even 20 hours ago regarding the meme. They want to shut him up. The fact you called the memo fake, which Assange champions makes it clear you are a complete fucking idiot.

>the fact that you can't even articulate your own argument is sad
Well I clearly asked you a few simple questions, not one did you answer, so lets try this game again. Answer just one faggot. If your that big brainiac you claim to be, this should be easy, right faggot?

ANSWER- Attempt to answer just 1

>but today i am happy, for I can see the sun between the trees
Go take more drugs you fucking degenerate

WE STILL BELIEVE IN YOU JULIAN.

I know you'll read this since there are few forums that's actually support you and you have nothing better to do.

Technically yes,
Knowing how salty judges about being wrong, will uphold it even against the real danger of illegal extradition to US

calm down baby.. just calm your tits

Thank you. Finally a brit who gets it. CPS and the courts don't want to be wrong, so they won't let him free no matter the cost.

But they have been arresting people around Trump, haven't they?

Didn't one of them admit to hosting a meeting with Russian intelligence types at Trump Tower?

The whole thing seems awfully unpatriotic.

bump

Looks like you dont read a thing do you. Not one person has been arrested.

Who are Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos then?

>just man up and go to guantanamo and get raped by marine commando Ryan
>just man up and give up all your freedom to the war machine you've spent your life fighting
>man up and face the true justice, American Imperialism

REMINDER

YOU CAN DONATE TO WIKILEAKS HERE
shop.wikileaks.org/donate
>why not donate some of those useless cryptos you have hanging around?

AND DONATE TO THEIR LEGAL FUND HERE
couragefound.org/donate

Do you dumb niggers still think we're going to release him?

Jesus you're retarded. Hahahaha he gon die.

Kek, have another

Post the picture or the link of the being arrested.

Do you know what a process crime is?
Do you know what the charge is? Its apparent you dont.
With what the charge is, how does that have anything to do with supposed "Russian collusion" for either of them.

I am still waiting on answers to these questions which keep getting dodged. So I will ask again, answer at least one.

>But they have been arresting people around Trump, haven't they?
No. Manafort got picked up on charges related to work he did for the Clintons. Naturally you gloss that over because it's convenient.

Flynn got a "perjury" charge by the proven-to-be partisan FBI for forgetting the date of a phone call. Expect it to be dropped. The phone call itself was not illegal. Also: Expect the person who unmasked him to be hit with a felony.

Papadoodoopolis was a lying braggart who also got picked up on perjury. Nothing he did was illegal beyond that.

Loretta Lynch and Obama will have to answer for why they permitted a Visa-denied Russian lawyer into the country for the sole purpose of meeting Don Jr. Oh wait, that's already come out. They did it because they wanted to entrap him and 'seed' the seeds of doubt so FISA would approve of an illegally-obtained spying warrant against the Trump campaign. Regardless, meeting the woman, who only talked about adoption, wasn't illegal. Sorry!

Under no scenario will your boys walk from the felony charges that are coming. You cannot use government office to spy on the other party.