How would it have gone differently, Sup Forums?

How would it have gone differently, Sup Forums?

I want to be Shirou's servant.

Arthur would out-whiteknight Shirou and the rest would go the same

Don't know but it would have been better.

The anime would have sold 10x more.

Fujo's wallets would open wider. Cooking battles.

lot of males wouldn't read it, that's for sure

>lot of males wouldn't read it, that's for sure
Do i need to remind you that Archer is more popular than Rin and Sakura?

>Archer doesn't job five seconds into seeing each other
>Arthur wouldn't get owned by Berserker and there would be no women shouldn't fight moments
So basically it would automatically set up UBW. Bonus points if when Shirou calls for Arthur to stop, he throws a some remark about being sorry for almost killing his girlfriend.

Happy Shirou-Arthur brother moments. Also what said. Shit would probably hit something like UBW.

Wonder what Arthur would say to F/SN Gil compared to Proto Gil

Franchise would have flopped and everyone would have been better off.

The scene where Shirou fucks Saber to give her mana would probably go differently.

>Rin spitroasted by Shirou and Arthur
>Rin getting DP'd by Shirou and Arthur

As a partner/love interest for Shirou or just as a character?

Are there really any girls in Fate that wouldn't be a good man too?

Why are BLADE's Liz drawings so cute?

Wormslut

Arthur, no...

How would the scene with Caster restraining Saber go?

Homo lust.

I laughed more than I should

Either really gay, or way better than it was. Possibly both, depending on you tastes, but I would prefer if it simply had no romance or sex.

A good bromance beats any romance

Aren't they literally the same person, personality wise?

The author probably agreed with you but was forced to shoehorn his story into an eroge.

has the gender thing for the various nasuverse swaps been addressed?
or is it something like
>lol that's how it is in nasuhistory, deal with it

No. Unlike his female self Athur didn't had a stoic personality.

Occasionally an explanation is given, but not much anymore. The lolnasuhistory in general has accelerated really fast ever since even Extra.

Saber's explained away as everyone thinking she was just a very youthful looking boy. Mordred, being a clone of Saber, is also female, though no one knew because she wore a helmet the entire time. Nero being a woman apparently had no effect on history. Francis Drake's crew called her a man because it'd be rude to call her a woman and it stuck in history. Frankenstein is fictional anyways so the monster was always female in Nasuverse. Jack the Ripper (the loli version) is just another interpretation of Jack the Ripper as the manifestation of all the prostitute abortions. That's it for the mainline Fates without delving into Fate/Grand Order, where they got even lazier with explaining shit and genderswapped more people for more waifu appeal.
IIRC some standouts from FGO:
Attila is an brown skin alien loli and everyone forgot because she killed so much people
Leonardo DaVinci is the Mona Lisa as a Servant because she's the perfect beauty he drew in his lifetime

seeing two bros fuck everything up and brofist at the end wouldve been way more fun than generic romance

Femdom

Prototype scenerio was best.

Arthur, proto-lancer and Gil would have made a great fujo buffet.

I think it'd be more otome, which doesn't really get rid of the gay

I want some homolust mana-transfer.

Although the part where Rin helps would be pretty NTR.

Probably a lot less jobbing.

In order for it to be Otome they were all have to be going after the main girl. I don't know a ton about Fate/Prototype, but were there even any guys potentially interested in Ayaka either than Arthur? I always assumed it would feature a more straight-forward romance, or no romance at all.

I never knew I wanted this before.

Is there more?

Gil asked for her hand in marriage. Dunno about Cu after she became his master

would have tried mana exchange the first night,
thereby passing literally all problems in the Fate route

Isn't this Cu's master?

Misaya ends up dying, while Arthur's seals gets stolen by Sancraid Phan, so Ayaka becomes Cu's master to get Arthur back

This sounds awesome. Why don't they make a full adaptation of that instead of GO?

Who knows. I'd like to see Old Fate before Prototype though.

Just say Waifus sell more. it's fine.

One day, once they deal with Apo, Extra, Prisma movie and series and HF movies, and then more GO, and only then there's a chance for Fragments first since it is complete, and while we know how Prototype ends I don't know if there's enough material to make something out of it.

I think it would've been much better. The sex scenes sucked anyway

You think they'd actuely make a fate series with fem Mc. You will get your saberface/male mc and you will enjoy it

I thought Fragments was Prototype?

Fragments is a prequel to Prototype. It's about Manaka's corruption into evil

Fragments is a prequel, with Manaka as Arthur's master. Prototype is years later with Manaka as an eldritch abomination and her sister as Arthur's master.

Fragments is like the Zero of FSN, but Fragments shows some sneak peeks to Prototype as well.

>kills master
>heh nothing personnel kid
>nevermind I regret it

Paracelsus was quite paranoid IRL.

we actually almost got this

Nope only semen is useful
Well girls have hair

What are the chances of fate/strange fake getting an adaption?

low I'd say
Well if Apoc and Grand Order does really fucking well maybe it could but there is probably stuff in line that would take precedence

>Gil
High. They seem to be doing fucking everything now.

At this point anything Fate related has a lot of chances of getting an adaptation, TM has become Sony's sacred cow and they are willing to throw money into whatever project Nasu can develop.

Arthur was less whiny

Not anytime soon, given how the LN is currently still ongoing and I doubt they would want to end either on an "go read the LNs" cliffhanger or anime original.

I do think it will get one eventually, given how they did go original and introduced Flat early in Apocrypha anime.

where are my new manga chapters, bros?

Misaya is hot as hell. I don't know whether I should be pleased they didn't use her design for Rin since she's proverbial anime cancer, or disappointed her design isn't in the main series.

Arturia is a miracle of the universe, accuracy to history can suck a fat dick.

>Gilgamesh as Shirou's servant
It's right, but incorrect.

Would this Arthur inspire the homolust in Gil?

>Shirou/Seibah
seibah was nerfed as fuck and always jobs to make Shirou shine

>Ayaka/Arthur
Arthur just fucking wrecks shit most of the time unless the plot needs him to lose

>a fun adventure where two men from different worlds slowly learn to trust each other and become best bros

Not even a fujo but this is would be so much better than what we got

Can someone tell me how can Manaka have two or more servants? And What about the masters in GO who can also have multiple servants? I thought having more than one servant will be deadly to the master because they will instantly ran out of mana?

wut? do you even fate
Having lots of mana is the key. you could also be borrowing a servant from a friend
he would fug rin. Archer would have a bigger rage boner about principles

>there would be no women shouldn't fight moments
but those are hilarious. especially from a guy who can't even hold his own against a woman, let alone Berserker

Shirou would fuck rin while rin pumps mana into Arthur, using the traditional way of mages

the same, except he would be in a vertical position

Gil only cared about Ayaka in relation to pissing off Arthur.

At one point he has the antidote to a thing that's killing Ayaka, and makes Saber fight him for it, he is about to win so he gives the antidote to Arthur right before using his NP, so that Arthur can die knowing he's failed and Ayaka will die too.

I want it to be a thing.

She has a direct connection to the root. She's like Dark Sakura on steroids.

Merlin and Chaldea provide the mana

Cu and Gil do love her. Cu was more lowkey. Perseus also fancied her, but was focused on his dead master.

Gil, Arthur and Cu team up against Manaka's altered Servant squad and the Beast of Revelations.

>Gil only cared about Ayaka in relation to pissing off Arthur.
Not at all, read his profile, he thinks she's the world's most beautiful woman.

>At one point he has the antidote to a thing that's killing Ayaka, and makes Saber fight him for it, he is about to win so he gives the antidote to Arthur right before using his NP, so that Arthur can die knowing he's failed and Ayaka will die too.
His plan was to defeat Arthur and save her himself. He wanted to lay his claim rightfully, by besting Arthur. There was competition, but he did love her.

Manaka "Princess and Ruler of Akasha" Sajyou does what she wants.

FGO Servants get their mana supplied by Chaldea which get theirs from different sources. During the grand order, it was from their contact with Merlin, because there was nowhere else they could get it.

Otome when?

How could Ayaka make a prideful arrogant kang like Gilgamesh bow like that to her?

Where can I read a synopsis for Prototype?

>Shirou and Medea trying to out housewife each other
I STILL want this.

>tfw your master is obsessed with your dick

too bad the fanfic of this is terrible

Why Arthur didn't stick his dick inside that loli again?

>Do i need to remind you that the MC is more popular than Rin and Sakura?
I wonder why that is.

DON'T
STICK
YOUR
DICK
IN
CRAZY

He was after another one.

Why do I get hard of the thought of seeing plane Janes getting gangbanged by extremely attractive men?

Big improvement.

Actually, it's just Archer, the Tohsaka Sisters have beaten Shirou in every TM poll they've all been in. It's Archer that is higher than them.

It's like how people think Dark Sakura is more popular than normal Sakura, but is much lower on the listing than normal Sakura is. Or that Black Hanekawa is higher than normal Hanekawa, when normal Hanekawa is near the top and Black Hanekawa is near the bottom.

The fandom indeed males the difference known.

I dunno, a romance with bros can be better than a romance.

Ufotable really has a thing for loli Sakura and shota Shirou, so making a side story where the two have a romance based on their talk in HF about if they met earlier in their lives that they would be a bully destroying duo in Fuyuki with Sakura training with Shirou to crack bully skulls. The funny thing is that despite having a crush with Rin, Shirou imagined that Rin would have been a bully leader when she was young and he and Sakura would have dealt with her and added her to their ranks in a befriending manner.

Don't tell me it wouldn't melt your heart and be absolutely adorable.

Arthur jobbed just as much because Ayala sucks

Nah

TM wouldn't be as sucessful as it is today