What does this bitch deserve?

There is something in her face that enrage me, and the way she tell us their plan without any fear,
her look...
"Europe doesn't know yet how to be multicultural" and she makes a little smile. What deserves this bitch? Directly promoting the genocide of European, and destruction of our culture, and smiling about it, publicy.. Please God, i hope she get gangrape by 20 niggers, or maybe thats her fantasy, I dont know if that would be a good retribution.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BryonAdams5/why-barbara-spectre-represents-the-new-antisemitism-d8a912cdb08f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit like that and pic related should have their own day of mass spamming, for the benefit of normies.
"Europe day " perhaps?

We should collect the most condensed redpills on the JQ we can - short and sweet like these is good.

Agreed.
Short, sweet, and checked for authenticity = less is more.

Yup, I'm not someone who fantasises about violence or bad stuff happening to people I don't like but this bitch, there's something archetypal about her, harmless old jewish lady on the surface, genocidal baby sacrificer behind the front
burn the witch

Nothing, because she's never really been involved in policy changes in Sweden. She's also very anti Zionist and very pro Palestine, so you guys should like her.

>Anti-Zionist

>She said JEWS have the leader rol

How the fuck is she an anti-zionist you retard Jordi?

Do you know what Zionism means? She doesn't believe in Israel being a Jewish state, run by Jews for Jews. She thinks the current system should be dissolved and an Arab and Jew mix run government should be formed. She is anti Zionist.

Believing a single word that comes from the mouth of whore of Babylon

Ok, so she is not a Zionist, let's say that.
Likewise she want to destroy Europe, and said jews have the leader role... And we should like her?

She's not really influential at all, so I don't see the point of obsessing over her. There are other big time Swedish politicians that are actually influential and passing laws which are killing the ethnic demographics of Sweden. Focusing on her, while ignoring the real threat, is just autistic.

It's a tough job but someones gotta do it

>failing to see she helped us a whole lot by revealing more than jews usually do
>she prolly got punished for it by the kikes at the top but you still hate on her when she's just a messenger
goy... are you really asking for it..

A medal for providing the clip used in 3457983647932649732642374623 redpilling videos.

OAP home staffed by multiculturals.

R A R E
A
R
E

I get that, but most of these threads are always about irrelevant nobodies with no real reach, influence, audience or power. Small time people. Half the time it's fucking twitter anons getting posted here and everyone sperging out. If everyone actually focused on the real policy changing people, the real institutes, then we'd probably get somewhere. Just my opinion.

Fun fact:

Barbara Spectre used to be a literal who, an unknown jewess until she got millions of views only thanks to the far right who hold her on a silver plate as some kind of high ranking international ambassador of the NWO.

sorry?

>What does this bitch deserve?

Being skinned alive by the cartel like that video

>There is something in her face that enrage me
it is a satisfaction that the goyim will get punished but smartly covered by some intellectual intentions

she essentially says: yes, you will get punished and there's nothing you can do about this and I'm happy because of this

I don't see many French posters on /pol

I don't have the Iluminati's list names to focus on them. I just can focus my rage on one of their messenger, she is the visible part of them.

This was a Sup Forums run account newfag.

You have to go back

She's dysgenic.

It's sad that there isn't a new Swede out there with her number.

THE OVEN
Jews go into the oven. This cunt can go in alive.

Again, she's a nobody with little to no real influence involved in a literally dead institute. Pic related. Focus on Schulz, Merkel the EU etc. these distractions are so counter productive and wastes everybody's time. It's like focusing on that one autistic sjw girl on campus, instead of the actual politician passing genocidal laws.

>was a Sup Forums run account newfag.
no shit
>can't post a fake image
>on /pol
who is the newfag here, nice proxy btw

>I was only pretending to be retarded!!!
There's a reason you're the most filtered and despised flags on this board. Gas yourself.

yeah goddamn fucking soros no power or not rel influence
kys sage faggot

>I was only pretending to be retarded!!!
>using a meme mudslime flag
OK faggot

No, George Sorosmis a great one to talk about because he actually does fun organizations across the world. He literally does have power and influence. And you can see all the proofs as he's open about it. This is what I'm talking about, talks about Soros and people like him.
>being this mad that he got called out
Calm down there, Shlomo

medium.com/@BryonAdams5/why-barbara-spectre-represents-the-new-antisemitism-d8a912cdb08f

Death penalty for crimes against humanity.

One way ticket to Afghanistan/Somalia.

She was getting a dopamine rush thinking about destroying the goyim, this is nothing unusual Jews have killed more people directly or indirectly than any other race. Murder and Money are their gods

It's not the smile, OP. It's the eyes.
It's called insanity. I've seen it a couple times in Jehovah's Witnesses that would go around knocking on doors and handing us pamphlets.

It's pretty scary up close. Her mind is gone. These are the kinds of people who should be placed in asylums and kept separate from the rest of humanity. For their benefit and ours.

Who cares about the rantings of some random jewish libtard who nobody has ever heard of.

To star in a beheading video.

deportation...to Israel. this is old so i might get this wrong. IIRC even the Israeli can drink her blood.

She is fomenting genocide.
She deserves capitol sentence.
Garrote vil, death with a lot of suffering in the way.

I still ain't getting no pussy to mix.
She gets a D- for effort.