Who here getting comfy for the crash?

US Stocks open at 9:30 est

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
marketoracle.co.uk/Article61492.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-06/euphoria-turns-terror-dow-open-750-points-lower-vix-eruption-accelerates
cnbc.com/2018/02/06/key-measure-of-market-volatility--the-vix--jumps-above-50-highest-level-since-aug-2015.html
theguardian.com/business/live/2018/feb/06/stock-market-turmoil-europe-ftse100-heavy-losses-asia-us-dow-jones-live-updates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

predicting a recovery.

UUUU

web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

Hijacking thread: Anthony Weiner's contact list leaked including phone numbers and emails leaked last night, economic advisor Robert Reich and economist Paul Krugman's numbers are on the list.

With Carter Page being outed as FBI asset, they’re gonna need a big news day to cover.

this. there's so much habbening beside storks.

it's gonna be a blood bath. niggas fightin shooting robbin and stealin.

who cares? I have crypto

its not happening
its never happening

I wish it would happen already, but it wont
I have been waiting here on Sup Forums for five years now, there is always a "happening" that actually doesnt happen in the end

“The Dow crashed by 4.6% on Monday, closing down 1175 points at 24,345, the largest one day points drop in the Dow's stock market history, wiping out ALL of the gains for 2018 in just a couple of trading days. With bullish sentiment now turning to Fear of what could follow now that the Trump Bubble has finally burst! Especially given the fact that the stock market was falling INTO the close which implies a continuation of the sell off when Wall Street opens later today (Tuesday)”.

marketoracle.co.uk/Article61492.html

This.

Feds are printing new batch of a trillion as we speak. You are all fucking retarded.

I predict sharp rise to about 30000 DOW by the end of the month.

>takes out massive bunbdle of govt bonds and beats you into submission with it
Wont be fackin havin none of yall terrorizing, antagonizing, or misbehaving on

>THEAP

THE

>THWAP

MOTHER

>THUD

FUCKING

>THUCK

markets.

Have you faggots not heard of the Plunge Protection Team???

How wrong you are. This is the end

how long can they keep printing money. Eventually the investors will just stop investing in the US, right?

This. How could've I've forget.

it's nothing

Take a god damn fucking close look you retards.
We got a shitton of memo's and other sheit leaked which exposed the deep state wrong doings and of course it is impacting the stock market you idiots. But thats not worth the focus right now, seen all these incoming habbenings threads about the stock is like seeing derail threads all over the place. You can throw your eyes on it when it happens but as long it is just the sideeffect of deep state get fucked you should get you ars into the memo threads. This thread is just about to get hyped but the memo threads are where the hype is real.

The same fucks that scream "Get the govt out of business" are now going to B screaming "Get the govt to stop this bloodbath!"

No. Money can be printed indefinitely. USA has been doing it since 1920s, Europe and Indochina and Russoassia after the War.

No crashes occurred. 1929, 1987, 2008 were pathetic whimper, not crashes.

If the stock market crashes bad, Trump has zero chance of being reelected

On my way to manhattan now. Will post the carnarge that ensues.

comfy af here lads

When it comes to economics, it's always the opposite of what a commie says.

Buy user! Buy!!!

Back to your containment general, reddit

good

>mar·tial law
ˈˌmärSHəl ˈlô/
noun
military government involving the suspension of ordinary law.

Commies are never wrong

>reads post
>sees flag
>KEK'D

Bear Trap

stop killing the american dream for my kids and your kids...make america hate again

please good user, same team

they’re both related user, the “memo crisis” is going to escalate into a constitutional crisis and it will take an already bankrupt and rotten financial system that Obama never fixed with it.

got my gold got my silver. Goodbye 401k gains.

Largest point drop, twenty ninth largest percentage drop. Fear mongering garbage.

SELL SELL SELL SELL!!!

>burger mutts btfo

No it's fucking not lmao

watch out for falling bodies user

Crash and burn

>implying he has any to begin with

I've always wondered if anything ever happens. I haven't seen anything happen and it sounds like you've confirmed it. Nothing ever happens.
>Ever.

>wiping out ALL of the gains for 2018

lol so just 1 month of gains?

Ignore the hyperbole, this guy predicted the 2008 GFC, Brexit and Trump’s victory.

stop listening to fuax news faggot

why is china in this thread...GET OUT

Except when they always are.

new

This is the future you chose

What Chinese stocks should I invest in?

you’d like to think it’s related to capatalist devils but it’s a crisis of confidence caused by the revelation the US is nothing but a banana republic.

I got like 300 pages into Das Kapital (hard book). If Marx is right it will happen as a result of natural processes, so cool it on trying to make it happen.

WHAT ARE YOU RANTING ON ABOUT...POL ELECTED A MEME PRESIDENT

it’s all over for you faggots

>Marx is right it will happen as a result of natural processes
I agree

no idea lol, i just bought Vanguard's emerging market ETF

I'm not a Chinese national, just here for work

hey mister china man when you gonna overthrown your country and become a democracy

nah its all good n shit...dango eat your baby today

...aaaand its nothing again. Nice doomsday prediction.

So, a normal day forgot guys?

*for you
Goddamn faggot phone

>European stock markets are heading lower as lunchtime approaches, as investors fear another day of losses on Wall Street.

Britain’s FTSE 100 is now down 180 points, or 2.5%, heading close to this morning’s one-year low.

That’s because the futures market is now indicating fresh losses in New York when the market opens (at 2.30pm UK time, or 8.30am on the East Coast).

Right now, the S&P 500 index (which covers the major US companies) is predicted to fall 1% - on top of Monday’s 4% slide.

The Dow is also being called lower - it could shed 400 points at the open, following yesterday’s 1,175 rout.

>besides stocks
>post all stock index’s

What does he mean by this?

Trump said he was adding 1.5 trillion to infrastructure how could contract construction companies not go up?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-06/euphoria-turns-terror-dow-open-750-points-lower-vix-eruption-accelerates

Surre

>still believing the all are equal but the 10% ruling class is just more equal meme called Marxism
topkek

It: fags to dumb to understand that increased growth is causing inflation and interest rate increases so stocks are. Or longer the only worthwhile investment

Why are poor people so fucking dumb

Who here getting annoyed by these over reacting retards?

hey mister nigger man when you gonna overthrown your wh*te masters and become Wakanda?

I only buy shit that pays dividends. I don't give a fuck if the price goes up or down, I still get paid.

>Dow Futures down 313 points, pointing to nearly 700 point drop at the open

Who do they work for, though?

New great depression WHEN

Markets open at 9:30 EST m8

HAHAHA

What is the reason this shit? Bitcoin?

>jews lose control of fed
>market plunges

interest rate hike probably

Trump being incompetent. Who would have thought

>New figures from the Commerce Department show that the US imported $53.1bn more than it exported in December 2017, an increase of 5.3%. That’s the biggest monthly deficit since 2008.

The data also show that America’s trade gap with China hit a new all-time high of over $375bn for 2017, despite Donald Trump’s efforts to cut it as part of his America First agenda.

We need a crash so more normies can be redpilled.

Now show it before world war two.

$4tn sold off in shares and 115% spike in volatility combined with XIV making dodgy moves(90% down last night)
cnbc.com/2018/02/06/key-measure-of-market-volatility--the-vix--jumps-above-50-highest-level-since-aug-2015.html

Dow set to open another 2.7% down bringing the total to 10.9% drop.
Credit Suisse is possibly looking at $500mn in liquidation. We'll soon see.
Its dropping. Now 750 points down.
Asian markets in after hours are also dropping.
European markets are dropping
Greece has halted its bonds due to the markets.

theguardian.com/business/live/2018/feb/06/stock-market-turmoil-europe-ftse100-heavy-losses-asia-us-dow-jones-live-updates

Interest rate rise and new FED chair.

Dude George Soros's name is on there

> Who here getting comfy for the crash?
Me, haven't bought anything in months because of the inevitable correction so I'm still up by a shitton. This just means I can buy more during the dip.

And?

you surely jest

Give me one reason why the market should be crashing

What economic indecator isn’t pointing to growth?

Idiot

Market drops 1100 points
Still higher than ever under Obama

When do we panic?

We don't, panicking is for poorniggers. Think like a jew, buy during the bloodbath.

they are very comfy to me because im a poorfag and like to see the misery and fear of richfags become like me

If it drops to about 21,500 points apparently

Now

When long time financial institutions suddenly and unexpectedly go bankrupt

Fuckig gen z in here to young to remember 2006-2008

Ehhhhhhh. As long as America has its militaristic cock resting inside of other country's asses people will still invest.

hahaha not unless China overtakes the USA and stops being communist

No panic, unless you're a bag holder. This is the time to invest.

“be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”