Mexican Dub > English Dub

Why is Mexican dub always so fucking damn good?

Each time i listen to English anime dub, i cringe a lot, meanwhile Mexican dub is top notch.

Just listen to OPM dub, it's fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=gSF_wGRxmoA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U-08JauBEJU
youtu.be/HBQvUlgn4EM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gUkaoy1Pr7E
youtube.com/watch?v=m16vV0-2XZs
youtube.com/watch?v=UkwYaMdtCsI
youtube.com/watch?v=mRfry0E1uXI
youtu.be/1T_TLBZxY4U
youtu.be/MMKnP4flgm0
youtube.com/watch?v=T6fsEh_REoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhJvV1Ox90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We, on the right side of the border, don't care, Paco.

what an ugly fucking language

This is an english website, go back to your mexican forums

Do you folks get a wider talent pool because everyone is so cheap?

>dubs
Fuck off, already, all of you.

I hate to admit it but its true pedro, the mexidub is very good. Also, why is your country to shit? How could you allow for such a corrupt and inefficient government to still exist today?

Back in the day dubbing thrived because it was easier to censor crap that way.
They're efficient... When it comes to corruption. And our founding fathers didn't give us enough unalienable rights, like guns.

What are you saying?
Spain's dub is much better than that.

ONDA VITAL

go to Sup Forums and ask again.

Post examples or onda vital

I think you meant onda glacial

For fucks sake, what would you think if you suddenly find out that Galactus is actually called Alberto el Hambriento in Mexico (which is translated as Alberto the hungry). Just don't bring that taco shit near me.

Taco, taco, I also speak taco!

I recently watched the BR dub of One Punch Man and it was great, I honestly liked Geno's voice on the BR dub more than on the English dub.
There we also a lot of nice slangs that were weird at first but I guess were better to make it sound more natural and "unconcerned" I guess? Especially given Saitama's way of speaking I thought it fit.

>dubs
>of any kind
>ever

Vete a la mierda, paco. This is an English image board.

No I meant pulverizacion por luz.

>dubs
Fuck off taco nigger, this is a +18 board.

By now you should have realized that no Juan likes tacos, so you should get the fuck out of here and drink some A+ quality bleach while you are at it.

You misspelled ataque de los cometas.

It's fucking disgusting that VA for saitama

Panchito este doblaje es malo por donde lo veas y la voz de Saitama debió ser más profunda y seria, porque literal con esta parece un doblaje calidad fandub 2008

Pues yo soy de España y me parece mejor este doblaje, me gustó mucho la voz de Saitama porque suena muy normal, haciendo énfasis en que al fin y al cabo es una persona normal

To all those Mexican motherfuckers who are going to read this: if you make fun of "onda vital", we mock your Arturito (R2-D2) and your Aguja Dinámica (Wolverine)

You forgot "Mi pobre angleito" (Home alone)

Latino> English> Español

Also this.
youtu.be/U-08JauBEJU

>Why is Mexican dub always so fucking damn good?
Only for the movies, anime's dub has always been shit, now fuck off pinche pendejo!

Holy fuck, that dub gave me AIDS. It also stole my fucking car.

That's latino and it's awful.

Every song cover in another language is shit.

i puked

It can get worse.

youtu.be/HBQvUlgn4EM

I love how this just turned into some kind of Sup Forums thread.

Eh, it's better than the english but that's about it.

Also, we surely don't mean ALL dubs are bad, right? I mean, Baccano was pretty good.

What was that?

Juan Punch Man

I'll admit, you got me curious.

Those latinos are fucking annoying, they are the only ones that give a crap about dubs. Spain has fucked up many dubs but so have Mexicans like onda glacial, it just happens that few spaniards know about this and latinos are constantly mocking with the onda vital shit. Spaniards don't even give a fuck anymore and since they've got no one left to mock, they come here instead and post "Mexican dub > English dub". I mean, apparently any other dub but the Mexican is inferior.

Keep it up latinos, you'll never grow out of your shit at that rate.

Los fandubs siguen siendo una cosa? Putos latinoweebs. Suena horrible, además.
Los vestigios que dejo la colonización, supongo.

Go back to your Jungla de Cristal Jordi.

You mean OP.

It's how some burgers react when they see something they don't like or see anyone (not just spics) do something better than how it's done in he US.

We know Pablo, your dub is so great your country can't keep up with its greatness.

Spanish dubs can be fucking great, if they get their shit together. Must be all that American movie dubbing.

Did I just walk into a Taco Bell?

is this a joke?
mexicans are complaining because the dub is godawful

the ruined atomic samurai and genos amongst many others

mexican dubs stopped being good over a decade ago

Portugal dubs > all
They are fucking terrible, even for the Portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gUkaoy1Pr7E

Doesn't help that it's just 2 days since their last national holiday. Give it a week or two and some will pipe down until 9/11.

What the fuck did I just watch?

Wolverine was called Guepardo iirc.

I dunno about dubs, but Mexico just seems to have better overall training than America. It makes sense when the a-list voice actors in America came from across the country, but FUNimation basically only pools talent from Dallas-Fort Worth.

Spanish comparison

Amateur: youtube.com/watch?v=m16vV0-2XZs
Pro: youtube.com/watch?v=UkwYaMdtCsI

The skill is a lot more obvious here.

It really is.

Goku screaming "vegeta, watch out", and NGE's "congratulations" with terribly goofy portuguese (portugal) pronunciation

Latino dub comments:

Atomic Samurai sounds horrible, is the voice actor a rookie or what?

Tats sounds a bit similar to Aoi Yuki, she is alright. I always pictured her with the same voice as Helga from Hey Arnold though..

I miss the Golden Generation of voice actors(80s and 90s).

spics don't eat Taco Hell, only 2nd gen trash does

watch your mouth

>predictions for 2050
So close, yet so far. Even then, white people would still be the majority.

Hey, it's easy to use and internationally used in business, so English being ugly is the least of its worries.

BUILD WALL MY FELLOW KEKISTANIS

keep crying

>decrease in blacks

what does that mean.

Also keep in mind that Arabs are considered white.

They keep killing each other

And all is right in the world.

>dubs
>ever

What is it with all the reddit refugees today.

So they kill each other more than they breed? Then it's good.

THE WHITE RACE IS SAVED!!!!

In my experience, Spanish is very similar to Japanese phonetically. Don't speak either fluently, though, just have basic experience with both.

Because you're a petty and biased little bitch who is obsessed with trying to insult and feel superior to America at every possible opportunity because your country isn't important.

Can we all agree that venezolian dub is the best?

Is this a fandub? Genos sound like Luisjefe1.

All dubs are terrible
American dubs suck because they only hire second rate VAs
Latin dubs suck because there are a handful of available voice actors, to the point where i can almost identify them inmediatly, the golden age of latin dubs was in early 2000 where companies still cared about quality

The only way to watch anime now is subs or just man up and learn moon runes

Sucks be Englishitfag also are so ignorants and Estúpidos

El mexicANO.

It is.
Except for the Y sound, everything else its pretty much the same.

факинг мерда

I can only imagine that they are going off to do some slave work

This.

>They keep killing each other
Mexicans are running them out.
Compton isn't a black city any more.

that is in spanish from spain which is shit, latin american spanish is the goat sub

youtube.com/watch?v=mRfry0E1uXI

more like they're getting ethnically cleansed by mexigangs.

Very good, very good, but I raise you the Finnish dub for Digimon
youtu.be/1T_TLBZxY4U
youtu.be/MMKnP4flgm0

I think latinos in general have better dubs than burgers probably because we have to dub everything anyway, like every movie and series is dubbed here. So you get more talent with more practice in a bigger industry. That said, it doesn't matter that they're better, dubs in general are shit.

It's really good, but let's not kid ourselves not all Mexican dubs are great. Little Witch Academia got a dubs and although it is slightly better than the American one it's really pale compared with the Japanese one.

I hope we get more dubs from Netflix, pretty much the only thing it's been good for. I mean holy fuck, Mushishi was dubbed to Spanish, go figure.

The little witch academia dub is chilean, and it cant get any worse.

Chile does dubs? Man I guess that explains why the accent seems slightly off for me. Also come on, it's not that bad, I mean sure the worst voice is hands down Akko, the protagonist, but everyone else sounds great.

Spanish sounds like shit, but I've never heard languages as ugly as German and Russian. I studied German for 5 years and I could never get over how ugly it sounds.

Best sounding language is Italian.

Saitama sounds like a rookie VA
>Galactus is actually called Alberto el Hambriento in Mexico
LOL LMAO

I don't know any spics that like Taco Bell except my cousin and I. Every single spic that I ask absolutely hates it, but the ground beef is tasty so fuck them.

actually he was called 'el dios marte' in the 70s F4 cartoon dub.

he was called 'aguja dinamica' in the Spiderman and his amazing friends dub, guepardo was his name in the 90s X-men cartoon dub:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6fsEh_REoQ

Quieres una fruta?

>Tatsumaki's voice
NGHH, this makes me believe that moe could actually work on Spanish, we need a Yuru Yuri dub or some shit ASAP to try to test this out.

Dubs espanoles son mierdas todas y lo digo como ingleshablante nativo. Encuentrate mas que cuatro actores de voz para representar tu lengua entera.

Russian and German are linguistic treasures, goddamn you. You just don't enjoy the finer things in life like rock climbing with your throat.

>dynamic needle
>that voice
>Quieres una fruta?

Saw it today on normieflix. It's not bad but honestly it's pretty lackluster compared to even the naruto dub.

Chilean dub >>>>>>>>>>>

How about the spanish dub
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhJvV1Ox90
>Tortazo serio

>>>/MCAnime/

El Hombre de un Tortazo, man, that's great.

Japanese dubs > literally ANY gaikokujin dub ever made