Off to a great start already

MINA

I need major jpgs of her

Alright, post some good boys.

I wanna fug Ochako!

I wanna hug Ochaco!

The best and the cutest!

Post some then
Been away from the board recently, is there a reason he's tripfagging?

Tripfags and namefags invaded within the past week or two

so that people who don't want to see his autistic posts can filter him. He's actually an alright guy

GRIM REMINDER

Nope...
HYPEHYPEHYPE

>making a new thread before the old one hits page 10
>not linking to it in the last thread
>tripshits

>SHIMAPAN IS BEST PANTSU
Where faggot?

Reminder that crying Mina is best Mina

>When you get the wrong directions from Pinky and the Lord tells you to make society pay

>implying general

>implying it isn't

mina was better than kirishima in school
mina still better than kirshitshima now
can't make this shit up

who actually thought robin's costume was acceptable

The gays

>only FA out
I's sad when the alternative is so bad you're looking forward to niggerstream

>mina still better than kirshitshima now
user

Praise THE LORD! Or else...

>ywn fall asleep next to Deku

A religious villain angle is interesting. I hope it doesn't turn edgy.

So, how did Mina turn two bully and a beta tanuki into friendly fucking break dancers? What would have happened if she had been in the same class as Deku and Bakugou?

w-what are you going to do to me, user?

>the two strongest people in class B are girls
What did Hori mean by this?

This was not a strength contest.

Typical differences in physical strength between the two sexes are fucking meaningless in a world where people can shoot corrosive acid out of their hands n shit

>ochako stronger than Deku
I knew it!!

If UA truly cared, it would be an all-boys school.

sexual dimorphism doesn't mean very much when people can launch lasers out of their bellybuttons

Kaminari's lucky he's got a great quirk, because he's physically weak and gets shitty grades.

Based Kiri overcame most of his insecurities and overtook the person who he was envious of.

How can one lad be so based?

tuck you in properly and wipe the drool off your face

PRAISE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR: THE RADIO.

I want to be dominate by her

>That perfect balance between villain and rescue points
Truly best boy.

>Kirishima in middle school is scared to face actual villain and can't do anything against run of the mill bullies
>Mina in middle school is brave and always willing to stand up to a huge crazy villain
>Kirishima in USJ attack is brave and eager to fight, even if having to face main enemy force
>Mina in USJ attack is scared and doesn't want to do anything, not even help Iida fight off Kurogiri, and just hopes for teachers to come and save them
What the fuck happened?

What if Kirishima came back once he saw Deku blasting the 0 point robot and that is why he got loads of rescue points?

What is she eating?

Same user who made the 'Kiri is a slut collage". After last chapter, I decided to look for all the times Kirsihima and Mina have talked, and, well, this was all I could find. If someone has another one tell me!!

Hori wrote that arc before he thought of backstory for kiri and mina

Go to bed or post more Kirishima, fujo-chan.

looks like noodles

>running away like a bitch and didn't help Ochako

Kirishima plz

I'm guessing she doesn't even know Kirishima was in the same school.

I want animated vigilantes desu, they're more interesting than the main heroes

Can we not headcanon that the Rock dude is a religious nut off of a single speech bubble until we hear more from him? I can already see people getting disappointed if he doesn't turn out to be that way because people go too far with their headcanon.

Well, Deku was starting to run too in those panels.

Can someone explain to me how this adorably useless creature managed to get accepted into UA and get into/stay in class 1-A?

motherfucker doesn't even take advantage of his quirk and have trained pets for combat/rescue situations.

Don't call me a fujo you degenerate, I meant that if UA truly cared about accepting the best it would accept only males, because quirks are biological functions and therefore a man with a quirk will always be stronger than a woman with the same quirk.

Juzo didn't take the exam, he was recommended. And apparently so was one other person.

But why would he get rescue points? Let say He returned, but he didn't do anything to help. That wouldn't have gotten him points

It sounds like they never actually interacted in middle school. Mina does seem like she'd be really popular while Kirishima was a bit of a dork.

He wasn't in the same exam area as Deku, Ochako, Iida, and Aoyama.

yawn

This. A couple of OVA's would be great

Pony

>Mina does seem like she'd be really popular
This chapter establishes the exact opposite

>Juzo
Literally who?

>all-boys UA
nice

I'm gonna be dissapointed if Doomsday is anything more than a guy who keeps randomly turning up at different points in the story with no explanation and link between the different times and places he is turning up in

user you are seeing him in this. He;s the one with black hair

Skeleton face guy that can make things soft, like turn the ground into Quicksand during the cavalry battle.

He was determined to make his mother proud, so he found a way

This is the future of our society. These guys will be responsible for your safety. How do you feel?

I doubt it, she didn't do that well in the Sports Festival.

However, in recent chapter, Mina wasn't brave enough to fight the villain, just to lead him away.

USJ, was a different circumstance where the kids had to fight.

Mina is not as brave as you think, it's just that Kirishima was just much more wimpy in this flashback.

Would like to know wtf happened that made Kiri much more confident to enter U.A. ? We'll hopefully find out next week.

a real hottie

Thank you.
What?

none of class b did.

>>Mina in USJ attack is scared and doesn't want to do anything, not even help Iida fight off Kurogiri, and just hopes for teachers to come and save them
Bystander effect. There was nobody around that could save those girls so she stepped in. At USJ there were plenty of other heroes.

I would a Juzo desu.

Tetstsutetsu's team would have made it round 3 if they weren't unlucky enough to get targeted by Shinsou at the last second.

Yet someone with the same hairstyle and outfit as pre-UA Kirishima was in the Entrance exam a number of chapters earlier, and demonstrating a very similar quirk to boot. Hori has also said he has a lot of the story planned out a long way in advance.

To be fair, neither did Juzo. In fact, I think he's gotten more lines and pagetime in the LN and Smash than in the actual manga.

Does it have to be a heroics department student? If not my money is on Mei

Skeleton face with massage fetish.

Just because the design was the same doesn't meanhe had the backstory figured out in advance - after all, the proto-kiri was quite different to what we ended up with

Juzo made it pretty high in the initial race and his team almost made it to the top 4 of the cavalry battle, only losing because of mind control hax.

Sounds like my kind of man.

I want to hug Rock!

Is there really supposed to be such a big difference between class a and b or is it all in that one guy's head?

>144 chapters
>Only have talked 4 times
Thats sad

I want to bury my head in Momo's thicc ponytail and take a deep breath of that wonderful smell it must have.

Repeat after me, Eri will_____ on UA with Deku

I wonder if drawfag-san would mind drawing more BnHA characters dressed in KoF outfits like this

Class A is higher level than class B which is most sidekick quirks but Memema is very angry at that.

She'll probably be moved into protective custody and never see him again.

There isn't. If anything class B is a more cohesive unit. Their only problem child just has issues with class A, not with his classmates. They lack the experience of A though so overall A is probably punching in at a higher weight class. Although all of class B passed the provisional license exam.

Worms

Degenerate, but so would I.

DEKU DESU