College professor promotes violence against different viewpoints

Why are SJWs such attention-seeking losers?

>'Racist' posters go up on campus
>SJW classics professor flips out
>Supports students saying they will "100% physically harm" the person putting up the posters

youtube.com/watch?v=dU7XBt6c6DU

I'd like to see this brainlet debate literally anybody

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u73kjWyRRWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many bike locks do you guys think this guy owns?

Fuck off fascist scum.

Social justice warriors are the real defenders of free speach and open debate.

You on the other hand are the opposite you idiot racist cis cuck sexist.

Get off the nigger dick for 5 minutes and try and make us.

Matthew Sears sounds like a jew name. Every. Single. Time.

He really hates Dr. Rick Mehta..

Hmm I wonder why. Maybe because Rick actually makes sense?

youtube.com/watch?v=u73kjWyRRWU

>He doesn't understand about hurt feelings

Let's stop pretending that either of us will not use violence once in power.
We will kill you and burn your books, so if you want to stop us you need to stomp us indeed. But you can't because society is ruled by clueless liberals who mostly let us preach our ideas.

get aids faggot

As someone in college, professors are killing education on an equal level students are.
Libtard professors are willing to spew biased rhetoric, and students take it in with all ears.

There's no resistance, no challenge, or clarity.
It's indoctrination at its finest.

>tfw when only one to challenge opinions
>tfw am girl user
>tfw all feminazis hate me
>tfw no friends
>tfw gg
Kill me.

That's the recipe for totalitarianism.

Humanities and social science departments need to be shutdown.

I agree, and can empathize with that. Conservatives have been driven into the shadows at universities.

But desu it's kind of almost autism-tier to say anything right of center in the [current year] in a college classroom.

You won't get anywhere honey, I have wiped out your race and you can't even get a GF. Sorry virgin loser.

Its always "get violent" never "get creative". Wheres the fun in violence? Then again getting creative with violence is not what we want either. Thats what daemer did.

Hey Alisha

>still has the folds from being packaged

>associate professor
>of classics and ancient history
>moonlighting as a blogger
imagine being this poor

wej, I just saw that now

Jesus I feel bad for that guy. I'm glad I don't live in a college town anymore and have to see grow men wearing clothes made for edgy teenagers

Why dont they do somthing like put up "its ok to be black" posters all around, or somthing. They always go with a refutal type response, its never a counter message type of response. Most of them are in the arts programs in college for goodness sake, one would think they would have a larger motive to be creative in their response.

I want to see the white race become extinct. And I am white and even I want this, most other whites agree. Can confirm.

The bait is strong with this one....

Beeing stupid is more a Jeff Session thing or a god people do not smoke Marijuana thing.

>handsome sports player supports Trump
>loser professor is a communist

Really makes you think

Hoo man, talking to liberals about 'it's okay go be white' is some funny shit

What's wrong with saying "its okay to be white"?
>Its literal nazi propaganda from Sup Forums
I know, and it's very effective because you responded in the exact way they wanted you to
>but it's propaganda made by racists, why dont you just reject it outright?
Because it's the same sentiment as the phrase "black lives matter", yet you guys will support one and recoil in disgust at the other. The visceral hatred of the former is exactly what the propagandists wanted to expose and they succeeded with flying colors
>ITS NAZI PROPAGANDA! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT
Doesn't that make Sup Forums more right than you?
>wtf no I love people and want equality for everyone
Costanza.jpg

true, brother, very true
see pic related

What the fuck is wrong with American colleges

Show milkers.

To be clear, when I say "They" in that post, I am reffering to the libtards, not the Sup Forumsaccks.

I am confuse

>white people say they want to not be displaced by unlimited immigration
>commies chimp out
>violent civil war ensues in which commies die due to lack of soy causing them to starve to death
>"tolerance" dies anyway

Oh no, its retarded

>"best" = most complaisant
>"educated" = brainwashed

Professors are just LARPers at this point. They know they don't any sway to public opinion now that it's 2018 and every time they try to assert themselves they just look dumber and more helpless than before

>real Stalinist tyrant
I guess it's OK for you guys to be
>real Nazis