Are women worse than jews?

Think about it. Other than creating offspring, they contribute nothing of value to society, they have no concept of loyalty or compassion, every single one is incredibly shallow and only cares about herself. They will swindle, harm, cheat, and manipulate as they see fit. If a nigger shoots you, there is a good chance he will go to jail for a long time, if a women shoots you, she will receive a lesser sentance or even get away scott free. I'd would argue that even Jews contribute to society more positively than women, and at least Jews have some sort of plan or goal, women don't, they just consume and destroy with no regard to anyone else. Are they I dare say /worsethanjews/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disdain for women is beta, if you can't attract a fair maiden you are a beta leftist. Sort yourself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0

>t. wahaitu knaito

>Disdain for women is beta
either beta or mudslime
both is rope tier

This, it’s bluepilled to blame it on the woman. You should be blaming it on the Jews.

YÖS. YOU ÅRE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, YÅUNG LAD. WE MÅST ACQUIRE FÄIR MÄIDENS TO GIVE THEM THE NÅRDIC SEED, AS IT WERE. ABSOLUTELY GLORIÖUS

Fools, unless you are part of the 1% of the most attractive males alive, then your partner will always be looking for a better option, and will leave you at the drop of the hat.

There is no point in hating women. Just accept the fact that they're lesser humans.

no, im sorry but they are the product of the jew, automatically making the jew worse

Even if we exterminate every single jew on the face of the earth, women will still continue the actions I have said before. Nothing will be accomplished. The only way out of this is to go full Islam mode and basically beat women for every little mistake (which won't happen)

But even if we do, they are everywhere, they are like locust

you know I didn't believe this was real until MGTOW and posts like this

women are like niggers

More like screeching harpies.

This is why I prefer Jewesses. Yes they are mostly degenerates, but they are self aware enough to know it.

No user they are worse, a nigger can ruin your day, maybe your week, but a women can ruin your whole life.

This is correct.

Emotional monkeys.

yeah yeah we all fucking hate women, but take this shit to

But user, people on Sup Forums must know who the REAL enemy is

>comparing two completely different segments of gender and ethnicity

you are something...

The worst part is your instincts will never allow you to overcome them. Nature has instilled in you the basis to carry on your genes. It's a complete lose-lose.

Not quite user, I believe that maybe science or sheer will power could be our salvation

google reverse says this female is an adolescent

NO...the jews love gold and all women love attention. The jews discovered that by giving her the attention she craved they become rich and the men of the world would foot the total bill

Lets start with her hair and work our way down to the toes

hair products 30$
makeup30$
eyeliner 20$
lipstick 15$
contact lens 200$
body lotions 30$
perfume 75$
wrinkle creams 95$
wigs 85$
hair ribbons and hair covering 40$

Any of you other faggots from the 10000000 women hate threads realize I was right it's just MGTOW recruiting young men because they can't reproduce(just like faggots) and if they didn't there stupid kike lie would die

-inb4 bump limit

i have 3 fair maiden and each is retard in all of the same ways...MONEY MONEY, SEX, MONEY, COMPLAIN, SEX, MONEY

>Are women worse than jews? Think about it.
no you fucking kike nigger, you're the worst thing to happen to humans, ever

Lol kek

nobody jews like women do

>women
Soon to be as relevant as horse carriages.

kikes fuck off , our white roasties are whores but are wort 1000-2000 jews each BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE BABYMAKERS

Check it out

This is a fear based attitude. MGTOWs got you fuckers defeated before you even try.

are female jews stronger than male jews? How much HP do female jews have? Can they be recruited also? How much gold does this cost?

This post costed me some mana so give me a potion.

ITT: uber betas
Lol You talk to your mother with that mouth, kid?

Best we can hope now is for civilization to collapse and future civilization learn from our mistakes

No. Women are an essential part of the whole organism. Jews are a parasite that seeks to weaken and take advantage.

>I create the same thread hundreds of times and get no replies
>Someone else creates the exact same thread once and gets 100s of replies

Literally how?

>BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE BABYMAKERS
They're completely inefficient at fulfilling this sole purpose, that's why men are currently working on a superior alternative.

It happened with the vacume cleaner, the dish washer, the washing machine and soon it will happen with their ovaries

They're the responsibility of men. All of their ills were facilitated by men and continue to be.

This. Biocunts will easily be crushed after their holes are replaced.

>"x" worse than jews?
stopped reading there, nothing is worse than jews

WTF that was not the image I posted

Obligatory

It's kind of fucking obvious just from looking that she's about 15-17

THEY HAVE A FERTILE WOMB
>AND IT'S WHITE
this is a sufficient condition to shackle up all jews in the US in chains in a dungeon
>they're race-warring us
and we know

>Germany having the same historical impact as the Netherlands and Spain

Why not 18, user?

Toothpaste? More like toothbased.

Your mother certainly didn't offer anything of value when she spread her legs to make you.

Fuck off with your false flag threads, Jew York times

I didn't post that fucking picture I posted a worried merchant picture. Sup Forums servers fucking up and image swapping or something

all of your posts were so beta and strawmen.

Because if I say 18, people will use mental gymnastics and just think it's awwwwright.

Sometimes.

>are female jews stronger than male jews?
In a way, yes. They emphasize the need for a jewish mother for a reason. Jews are a matriarchal culture, which is why you often see jewish men standing silently aside with their heads bowed while their wives are making a scene. This is also one large part why jews have been advancing lgbt+ rights for centuries.

Particularly interesting to me is the effect jewish influence has on patriarchal cultures. This is one example of how jews can not assimilate into their host countries. The effects of their influence you can see: the affected culture becomes matriarchal and everything goes to shit.

>what are artificial wombs

women are literally animals. they need to be herded and controlled or else things start going bad

The problem is one in the same.

>Are women worse than jews?
No. You're just too weak of a man to lead them and you want to create a circle jerk of lonely bitterness to lure naive young men in due to your resentment of being an undesirable mate so you can validate your weakness.

Why the fuck do they all look the same?
Like lifeless eyed fuckdolls with shitty fake eyelashes.
Fuckin ugly.

>mental gymnastics
Like maybe she has slight fetal alcohol syndrome and her glabella tricks google's algo & those milkers are definitely legal. How's that?

In b4 bump limit!

Your a leaf

>but are wort 1000-2000 jews each BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE BABYMAKERS
Then an artificial womb world be worth 10000-20000 Jews each, by your logic.

Jews act like women because the Jew is essentially female in behaviour.

White Women serve a purpose, they give birth to White children and instinctually want to nurture and protect their babies. Regular women, unburdened by kike media brainwashing, behave like lovable people who belong in your tribe.

Kikes on the other hand are foreign parasites with no use for White people. In fact their subversion has infested the minds of our dear White women. It is our job to gas the kikes and restore the Loving White Family. It is our duty for our descendants.

Nothing is worse than the Jew. Do I have to remember you what kind of people sat in the Soviet? What kind of people lead international Banks? If you want to stop women from beeing a problem for white societies, then just start getting out of the political status quo, found your own political movement, which is not trying to say we are keyboard-LARPers and start opressing the weaker gender, like a real men does.

350 posts in this thread shortly

1. We all know that Western men are feminized cucks. Were they feminized by the Jews? No, they were feminized by their mothers. Were their mothers influenced by the Jews? Possibly, but that doesn't mean the mothers are not culpable.

2. We need to bring masculinity back. This will be better for *both* men and women. Jew is a side issue. If we "eliminate" the Jew -- the men don't magically become more masculine. They will still be cucks and betas. However -- suppose we made men more masculine. Would the Jew still be as much of a problem then? No.

3. While there is no need to blame *all* women (only the screeching harpies in media and easily herded/overeducated), we need to have a conversation that females disproportionately contributed to feminization of males in the white race.

>Are women worse than jews?
Is OP worse than Jews.
Think about it. Other than creating slide thread, he contribute nothing of value to society, he has no concept of loyalty or compassion, every single post is incredibly shallow and only cares about himself. He will swindle, harm, cheat, and manipulate as he see fit. If a nigger shoots you, there is a good chance he will go to jail for a long time, if OP shoot you, he won't he's a faggot. I'd would argue that even Jews contribute to society more positively than OP, and at least Jews have some sort of plan or goal, OP doesn't, he just consume and destroy with no regard to anyone else. Is he, I dare say /worsethanjews/

>& those milkers are definitely legal.
Age of consent is based on mental capacity, not physical. She could have massive tits and it wouldn't change a thing; you get at least one girl in every school age grade that has massive tits by 13/14. Closeted pedos just use it as an everyday excuse to perve on teenagers.

If you like jailbait, just say so. Most people do, even if they don't want to acknowledge it.

>THEY HAVE A FERTILE WOMB
That they can ruin with years, if not decades, of shitty hormone laden food and water, an unhealthy lifestyle and an unmeasurable number of dicks of all colors - just so that they'll MAYBE grant you 2 (if it's even that) children they have absolute control over thanks to our current system?

What makes you think the jews can be defeated by roastspawn?

Meme flag speaks the truth

We need women to remain a civilization. Stop being a nigger.

No the white skinned female is guaranteed to be fertile for white skinned children by white skinned fathers
>artificial wombs
>meme

>believes physical appearance is primary source of attraction to females
>claims to know anything about women

Gene Simmons is one ugly, hog-faced Jew, but he's slept with over 5,000 women. Women have a primal urge for the powerful, charismatic alpha male. Good looks for men are just the cherry on top.

But if you actually want to improve yourself with women and pry yourself out of the basement as opposed to making stupid excuses, go read the Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. Women will in fact lose attraction for a man who's obsessed with his looks and talks about them. Masculinity is doing; femininity is being.

or it's the pedophiles raping little boys that makes them gay

"hair products" aka a straightener: $20
makeup:
-foundation: $20
-eyeliner: $5
-mascara: $10
-lip gloss: $3
"contact lenses" since you're blind i'll tell you now that it's bad photoshop: $0
body lotion is $5 but how can you even tell she has some on
perfume: $10 is some good ass drug store perfume that lasts years
wrinkle creams? are you just listing things you've seen advertised towards women? she's like 15, so $0
wigs: she isn't wearing one you autist: $0
hair ribbons and coverings: that is a fucking bandana you autist. $5

total: $78 and that's being generous and considering that those products last a while

there's a good chance you're a troll, but knowing Sup Forums that's likely not the case. i'm glad you're this autistic, hopefully you'll die alone and won't produce offspring

Women are the niggers of gender and the sooner we develop the technology to replace them in breeding the better.

How are sex robots and scientific procreation chambers a bad thing? Women will have to step up their game and work on some marketable assets to men above and beyond access to their orifices, cooking, cleaning, being nurturing and sweet. The free market fixes everything.

>If we "eliminate" the Jew -- the men don't magically become more masculine
Wrong. Hunting your first kike should be like a rite of passage for White boys.

Joke aside, Jews and Jewish controlled feminists or other assorted leftist pawns will happily shut down any movement which could be interpreted as a "boys only club". Anything that tries to instill manliness into young boys is boycotted and hated by these zombies. If a boy stands up against something, he is told by millions of kiked out female mouths to shut up and sit down and play nice with others. No, motherfucker. We have to gas the jews who control our justice and media system. We need to get rid of them so White men can take control and finally reshape the countries that are theirs. We must take back control and do what's right for our women (even if they have been brainwashed to think it's bad for them).

White men must do what's necessary, not what's easy and accepted by kiked out society and women. What Batman was to Gotham, White men must become to the West. We need to do what's right until the wrongs are undone and our enemy is defeated, no matter who is hating and bashing us. In the end, it will be better and everyone will see it.

>Jews act like women because the Jew is essentially female in behaviour.
This, I wanted to say that. Jews tend to be homosexuals and sexual deviants. Tel Aviv has been named the gayest city in the world because of the rate of homosexuals.

>Age of consent is based on mental capacity, not physical.
Wrong, it's based on age.

>If you like jailbait, just say so.
Impossible, I'm 18

Groucho Marx said 'Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.'