Brit/pol/: Persecuted Pidgers Edition

Take to the wing and stamp out Pigeon Hate.

Pigeon Fancier caught cheating. Has been banned for life.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713843/Fowl-play-Britain-s-pigeon-fancier-admits-CHEATING-win-sport-s-biggest-race-banned-life.html

>Pigeon Fancier struck once more by pigeon haters. Ordered to get rid of these gentle creatures.
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9617840/Pigeon-fancier-ordered-to-get-rid-of-birds.html

>Primary schools are to be receiving Pigeon Lofts to combat Columbiphobia - the untold evil.
rpra.org/diggle-primary-own-loft/

Pigeon Fanciers show of the year sees thousands descend on Britain's favourite sport.
rpra.org/bhw-show-of-the-year-2018/

>Keep your Pidgers safe from the raptor menace.
rpra.org/racing-handbook/hawkwatch/

>Another Pigeon hate attack. Dozens of prized, beautiful, gentle cooing pidgers murdered in cold blood.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pigeon-fancier-devastated-after-arsonists-7950526

>Blackpool Pigeon Fair sees people flock to see the latest in pidger husbandry and breeding.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-21099559

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5j0JDOYOTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bregsit

Stop replacing the links.

If you had money;

How much would you spend on Brit/pol/ trumps?

Big Bog girls are best

Was anyone hardwired as right wing at a young age? Since looking back on my youth in primary and high school Ive always held the same views upto now with little changes. Maybe im confusing it with common sense.

>stop messin about

£10

LET
MY
PIDGERS
GO

>anons against pidger captivity

I summon Redeemed Eddie

...they're homing pigeons mate... if you let them go they just come right back... that's kind of the point...

Im not the only one who thinks we live in some kind of simulated hell and we are someone being experimented on to see how human consciousness works?

I'm asking for a friend - but let's just say in a hypothetical situation that I really wanted to meet the Bogdanoffs, how would I go about getting myself BOGGED?

Pic related. I wish it were me.

Why do you say that m8

>friends: 0
this one hurts the most
(I do actually have friends though)

why sharo and not aya?

Brit/pol friends don’t count

Why are you honk and not Eli

it's funny because I probably have more real life friends than most of brit/pol/, if not all.

Prove it by going to the monument you dirty Wallsend nonce. I'll rape you and all of your mates.

nah, loser

wheres the anonymong card

Noncey cunt. Dole lurker. The Wallsend rapist. Pedo mong.

Because there are people in this world trying to fuck with us to greatly benefit themselves so there must be a higher order which created ((them))

KEK

is pidgerposting just an evolved form of dinoposting?

see you there senpai

I love it when people project. it's funny
you should watch non non biyori

oh and why should I

just answer the call when the time comes

it's comfy

Pigeon posting is little better than rat posting, thread tourists throwing them (you)s all the bloody time just makes it worse.

They should be culled.

Nah I don’t think so

Okay I'll watch it after I finish my essay this evening

You’re not going to finish shit admit it

nice. make sure you watch S1 and not S2 first lol
S2 is called non non biyori repeat

I am an essay slave; it's all I do, I will finish it.

okaay

>ID is fUG MY
bit gay lad

I'm not gay

>ID is BP

bit gay lad

why user
kek so it is

>together they are fug my bp

Baby bog! Fuuuug.
Also I think they are off world for the foreseeable future (the rest of your life at least)

>"I JUST HAD THE FUCKING KIA WASHED YOU AVIAN NONCE CUNT!"
lmfao

eddie was right

>listening to a man who eats limes in the backseat of his Kia

We had to draw a shield in English class on the first day of secondary school to introduce ourselves and interests to the class, in one corner of mine i drew a massive swastika and am still obsessed with neolithic iconography to this day.

My gypo looking teacher hated me though.

white pride seaside

Hated coloureds since I was 12.
Even before that I was somewhat racist and always played with white kids only and one or two semites - an iranian and an armenian IIRC

But since about 16 or 17 I've just been steadily growing more and more right wing. I think it was always in me the whole time and I would have ended up this way no matter how my life went.

There's a ridiculous number of pro EU propagandists on twitter at the moment

you'd think so 16,141,241 voting remain

A lot of the accounts were only made a few months ago and they flood every comment with the same images it's all very inorganic

>delayed QE

Mario Dragi delayed his QE stimulus, without it the EU would be stagnant. Numbers look good but underlying it all is the same shitty economic structures that nearly saw the dominos collapse a few years ago.

The back seat is storage you mong

Do you sleep in the front?

STOP IT YOU CUNT STOP KILLING SONGBIRDS YOU ABSOLUTE ARSEHOLE.

BLACKBIRDS ARE FUCKING PRECIOUS.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5j0JDOYOTA she's back cooking again gents, this is how I see all the working class

do you sleep sitting up? sounds uncomfortable desu

Dropped like a fucking rock when I shot it, out in an instant, it was weird.

>tfw sold all my bitcoin and bought up agricultural land a month ago
Feels good man.

Passenger seat fully reclined.

Jelly.

That's hardly any better

they don't work. that's the underclass

stop lying

It's practically vertical. You faggots with your memory foam mattresses can't handle sleeping in a padded car seat. Poofters, I've slept in literal holes in the ground through winter, real men can sleep anywhere just like your ancestors did.
>HURR DURR MUH EGYPTIAN COTTON WIFU PILLOW I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT IT
Kys
I hope society does collapse because you soft skinned fags will be first to die off

I have been on Brit/pol/ for several years and not once reading the tripfag '''banter''' that pollutes these threads have I felt even a hint of enjoyment from it... not a single nanograin of dopamine

I think it's some person replying to themselves under different names because it is shit and has no appeal

>t. Thought bitcoin would break 30k

Apparently you get a better deeper sleep and longer REM on a hard surface.

quintessential

>It's practically vertical.
Do you mean horizontal you twerp?

I see larpers like you in every thread and you are always liars, just like eddie claiming to be a millionaire while living in his car

whiter than the average american

Fuck
A copper woke me up at 3 am, I'm tired

did he rape you

what suprised me is that he looks pretty white but has propper paki name, Albanian?

I guess you are right
my bed probably costs more than your car

I keep seeing this guy everywhere. Who is he? Anyone got a rundown?

what positive have any of them done for anyone

Faggot

why dont you get a house eddie bear