Reminder that in the UK they sell all food pre-sliced because they cannot have knives

Reminder that in the UK they sell all food pre-sliced because they cannot have knives.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Knives-Stainless-Handles-PREMIUM-DELIVERY/dp/B00Q4X5J5I
channel4.com/news/transport-for-london-ad-campaign-spoofed
youtube.com/watch?v=iwqN3Ur-wP0
youtu.be/O2uVS0XXAyE
mainerepublicemailalert.com/2014/11/04/who-owns-usa-inc-irs-federal-reserve-and-the-british-crown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you Argies buy unsliced ham?

Not true really though is it

you tell me, can you go out and buy a large knife to cut things with?

Better than banning can openers

You could have rescued all your sunken sailors with one of them

I have several

>2018
>Not owning a meat slicer
Or is that too dangerous for you children

of course. it just has to remain in the kitchen

not an answer to the question that was asked, 0/10 did you even try to read the question?

>when your president adopts a jewish orphan to prevent him becoming a werewolf

nice try Diego Blanco, but your bants is weak, almost as weak as your armed forces

>Reminder that in the UK they sell all food pre-slic-

what happens if you have to cut something in your living room?

greatest ally

I can't tell if you're trolling, memeing or just incredibly ignorant. Sup Forums is THAT bad.

I guess if you are using one of the state approved knives you are OK. God you lot are absolute cucks, cant even buy knives your country is a joke

Yes i can go out and buy them. I did and now I have several. Is this amusing to you, do you really think this shit-tier meme is worth parroting ?

cuck

you are going to get arrested for posting on an illegal hate site

They eat spam like a candy bar, no need for slicing.
Educate yourself germ

the police kick your fucking head in instantly

No I had to go to my local knife dealer

what happens if you want to eat a steak while watching tv?

In Britain knives are like wives.

"Watch me cut this sandwich with a switchblade"
>AMERICANS

>when you trigger the argie so hard that he cant leave the thread as "1 post by this user"

England 2 - 0 Argie

So just incredibly ignorant than. Got ya. I know several people who have sharpened samurai swords. My own nephew has a butterfly knife which he bought at a market. I have a friend who has knuckledusters. Nobody enforces these rules because these rules are not real.

No, power slicers are weapons of mass destruction.
You should see their bats. They're trapezoidal and wide, like a canoe paddle, so you can't swing them fast enough to harm someone.

>spam
>food

>Reminder that in the UK they sell all food pre-sliced because they cannot have knives.

They sell the food pre-sliced and diced because Brits have no teeth to chew with.

Your people aren't even allowed to have teeth.

>They're trapezoidal and wide, like a canoe paddle, so you can't swing them fast enough to harm someone.

kek now THIS is how you troll.

>can't be trusted with a knife
When I was 4 i couldn't be trusted with a knife not to hurt myself but when I was 6 I used knives for kitchen stuff all the time.

Every time one of these threads is made, it is important to remember the publicly unspoken reason for these laws:

Blacks stabbing people.

bong, if you rat on my blade smuggling operation I'll gut you!
t.local knife dealers supplier

t. man who has never been hit by a cricket bat

if trump was queen in the UK, and he sharpened a shovel on a rock once when he was a kid... could he get impeached?

You bring it into the kitchen dumbfuck

>a weight attached to a cord
how do you build walls?

thats called lunch meat argentina. its something civilized nations have

Really?

This. Basically before we had blacks and asians roaming around London in large gangs and stabbibg any unsuspecting white people they see, none of this was even an issue. White people can be trusted to have knives. Blacks can not.

t. man who has never taken a class on aerodynamics.

Baseball bats are objectively better.

yes, you fucking idiot

we beat you in 2 wars, you only won one

There's actually a secret underground knife trading ring.

keke good point

is that what they teach you in school?
Ever wondered why these "omg spoon!!! omg knife!!" news are always "NEWS"?
Because its stupid and it happens very very rarely. If it would be part of UK culture you would not find the news laughing about it.
Its like imagine America only through the "fat dude swallows a big mac whole and claps afterwards" lense. Its a joke.

And so you take EVERYBODY'S knives. Fuck your country for shitting on you, fuck you for defending it, and fuck the law itself. The nigger could have never set foot in the british isles if you didn't let them.

Eh, not quite. Chavs and neds are a fucking problem too. The major change is that Old Plod used to know that these laws were in place to let him shit on scumbags harder, whereas recent diversity hires think they're intended to be enforced universally.

But they sell pre-sliced foods in just about every other country. This was a poor example. You should have made fun of the fact that if you want to buy a spoon you may get carded.

Why is american banter so piss-weak ? Fucking pathetic.

I'm not defending it you utter retard. I'm attacking blacks. There's a fucking difference.

Also amazon.co.uk/Knives-Stainless-Handles-PREMIUM-DELIVERY/dp/B00Q4X5J5I

First fucking result on google. OH SHIT MEBBE I'LL GET ARRESTED FOR LOOKING AT THAT.

>turn cricket bat sideways
>bat is now flying at mach speed, basically stronger than a katana thanks to the slanted edge and 10000 times of wood folding

>so triggered he has to keep posting in the thread to make it look like his plan wasnt to post "le controversial post and run away 1 post by this ID xDD"

Anglo 4 - 0 Blanco-Negro

>being jailed for the act of weilding a knife against real, admitted, and proven home invaders
It's not a joke, and you're a kike.

even criticizing politicians is banned

sure seems like a lot of traditional japanese weaponry on that list.

obviously racist.

uk is full of biggots

pic related

the court decides if you had good reason to be carrying one, it's not complex.

Everything on that list is something that chavs and shitskins like. That's why there's a "real katana" clause to make sure white collectors aren't fucked over.

Nice user...nice

how credulous do you have to be to believe that is real?

>hurr durr, you didnt 1 post by this ID
enjoy you enrichment

Brainlet

nice education

Kung fu and martial arts was huge in the 80s

>i'll just pretend it was my intention to keep posting in this thread
t. Dongo Blongo

youtube.com/watch?v=iwqN3Ur-wP0

Obsessed

I like when memes are pushed so hard some can’t tell reality apart from memes.

Not even hiding it.

Of course, if I have my licence on me they can run a background check in about 30mins then I can purchase up to a 6inch blade. you have to wait 48 hours for anything larger tho

You need to apply for a knife license and wait 30 days before you can buy one

>not slicing veggies with an ak47

Why live?

youtu.be/O2uVS0XXAyE

You can't use a knife for self defense. This is the same government that once went to Africa and shot everybody that wouldn't serve the crown.

I hate what you have become so much. It's terrifying because it means no level of power is guaranteed to last forever. I think the mistake was you let weak kids live. Once the wars were done, the weak survived and cucked your shit up. Successful societies must put mortal danger onto all men and women and force them to fight. Then you evolve in the right direction.

kek stop encouraging them

See, usually i'd just assume this was generic bants but when it's an American asking i generally assume he thinks it's serious..

Yes you can please fuck off

Nah fuck you, you ginger cunt. You get the nukes first.

why wouldnt I keep posting? are you so buttmad you are begging me to stop?

wait, you don't buy your deli meats pre sliced? I'm not a fucking savage, I want it thin

Moron

Or maybe was it, that too many wars killed all your brave? God damn it. We can't really know.

Blame the ninja boom of the 80's, that's when most of this was made up, hence the emphasis on Japanese weaponry, I've still got the clipping from the paper somewhere of a copper wearing a set of hand claws like knuckle dusters.

It's the zombie knives that get me, I can legally buy a big fuck off knife if it has a black paracord handle, but the exact same knife is banned with a lime green handle and a biohazard symbol on it

>mainerepublicemailalert.com/2014/11/04/who-owns-usa-inc-irs-federal-reserve-and-the-british-crown/

I think things are going ok.

I didnt make the picture.
and I'm not banning using harsh language from being used only against the ruling class either.

you guys must be so proud.

You're a bitch. I could probably walk into your house and rape your wife infront of you and get away with it if I tell police that I mistook your English jargon and weak demeanor as an invite to be a bull. Would you even try to fight me? Or is that illegal?

>Dongo Blongo has to resort to "I'm not mad I'll post a smug anime girl to prove my point" tactics

It's cute that you tried to make a controversial post, it's even cuter that you got baited this hard.
It must be your first day here, hon? OOF etc.

You'd have an asthma attack and collapse before you were able to get inside the house.

911 never forget

This will probably be the best thing I read all day. It's early, but you more than likely win.

Ask yourself "if I was a shit for brains from the underclass, which one would I buy?"

>ninja boom
well at least you have a racist meme name to go with your racist laws.

I geuss because the name and the law are both racist everything cancels to zero and its fine.

>The Crown is the City of London, which is a private sovereign Country located in the heart of London.

So the crown invited in all the Muslims? Jesus Christ.

Forget the knife. Are bongs even allowed to still buy ham?

That's a nice looking plumb bob you got there. You could build a lot of good walls with that.

It's a fake. This is the third or fourth time you've been told.

Doubt you could walk more than 10 yards without your rascal scooter you fat fucking mutt