Shingeki no Kyojin/SNK (Punished Edition)

Last thread got 404'd, let's hope this means the end of /snk/ general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Simply posting in these generals should warrant you a ban.

What is the Warhammer's power? Will he just have a giant hammer?

This, I'll take the hit if shonenshit gets purged

Gothkasa is cute!

>I die to show Zeke is bad

>Guardian of the galaxy ending

DANCE WITH ME BROTHER

A few months ago some user was speculating that the ninth titan can rip off parts of its body to make bombs, and I laughed at him. Now I realize he was probably right.

>Implying that's a bad thing

Threads aren't truly dead until official release and CR scans.

the cutest

Endgame

I used to think it was a Titan that could express its powers in human form fully. I'm kinda curious what its name would imply. It can't just be simply making a weapon, can it?

Annie is made for Bert cock

Can the ending please be the United States nuking Paradis and Marley? They both deserve it.

>and Marley
But Marley is the U.S.

>Mikasa is annoyed by Jean in the highschool au

kek

Shingeki no Baseball

>Floch

REMOVE MARLEY remove amrley
you are worst human. you are the human idiot you are the human smell. return to libelo. to our Liberrio cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,utopia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole human stink utopia sqhipere shqipare..red festvla genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead human..ahahahahahMARLEY WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget GTW . we kill the king , tiber return to your precious tinta….hahahahaha idiot human and liberian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE MARLEY FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. maria+rose+sina=kill liberio…you will gtw/ tupac alive in paraqdis, tupac making album of pardris . fast rap tupac paradis. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink human… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a guetto

tupac alive numbr one #1 in parads ….fuck the libero ,..FUCKk ashol human no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the titan farm aminal with rap magic now we the pradis rule .ape of the zoo presidant macaco uma delicia fukc the great ymir and lay egg this egg hatch and eldia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. paradis greattst countrey
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

I don't trust anyone in that team except the Ackermen

Isayama will make this world's Japan liberate Eldia.

>Eren and Annie both seperated from their side/group as a loner.
>Annie looking at Eren
Pottery

"Eren, I..."

Will Eren challenge Reiner to a dance-off at the festival?

>Connie: "I seriously hope you guys don't do it."

Armin would be such a terrible baseball player

>"Yes, Mikasa?"

>Bertcock is in Armong
>Any ship involving Armong
At least Levihange endgame poster hasn't posted.

Yes.

Would that make the Eldians black for segregation? But blacks aren't useful or able to come together to make a functioning society.

I would consider them to be more like Israel and Marleys be Palestine.

Annie stinks.

AM will be endgame.

At least post anime/manga art for your usual shitty conversation, this is just ooc Eren

Daily reminder that Levi is a Reiss and will bear Eren's children due to titan science.

Screencap this.

I think the attacker could be the one with the spear or the rock.

>I would consider them to be more like Israel and Marleys be Palestine.

I think you've got that backwards then.

Mikasa is Armin's ocean

Eldians are the Germans shamed for their role in dominating Europe in the past. Marley are the real Jews, they started the civil war in the first place by scheming. At least, that's how I read it. Until the true history has been made clear, I doubt there's any way to make a truthful claim.

I can't wait any longer

Palestine owned it, Israel took over. Now Israel is in control and put the Palestines in ghettos. I think it's a fair comparison.

>4 twelve year olds
Pradis has got this, unless Zeke can pitch as well as he can as a titan

>4 kids and a handicapped.
Unless Zeke can carry the whole team Paradis stomps.

So the U.S nukes Germany and Australia? I can get behind this. I would even laugh if they had Trump's face at the end.

This thread is lacking Pieck

>somehow my post of all things is Sup Forums
Are you even the user I was talking to?

Of flowers

Oh god, just nip this discussion in the bud before it turns into a total shitfest.

I watched the entire anime and read every single chapter out in the past 2 days.

All I got to say is:
This is one complicated layered story

As expected of Pieck!!

2 superpower mutants on paradis team

stinky flowers.

Yea i'm siding with Paradis on this one

The world of SnK is clearly from a completely different timeline than our world. Madagascar doesn't have the same kind of climate as Paradis at all.

yes!

>He's never played the Metal Gear Solid games
you have no idea

*As expieckted

I see there's already a titan crawling on all 4s like Pieck/Cart Titan - but whats with that huge as titan-sized horse in the background?

Animals with titan shifting ability? Is Isayama that crazy?!

┷┓
┃さ┃
┃す┃
┃が┃
┃----┃
┃ピ┃
┃|┃
┃ク┃
┃ち┃
┃ゃ┃
┃ん┃
┗━

Manlet is taking good care of the new commander

Is she supposed to be like a dog? She's always laying down and submissive. I bet she's into BDSM.

Do dogs get tired like this?

I like this one

what did erwin mean by this?

She's into BEASTiality

>YOU RIPPED MY SHIRT
Isn't it like the third time we saw that line? What's with Eren and shirts when he fights?

this is hot[

She's Sieg dog.
>Good girl Pieck!

Friendly reminder that Reiner and the warriors are the main characters for the rest of the manga.

>Whoooooooooosh!

It's like a constant in his gay fights with Jean no matter the scenario

I want someone to compile all Eren/Jean interactions.

>tfw Eren is actually a good character when he's not with MUH OCEAN Armin and EREN Mikasa

Pieck looks like a retarded there.

Agreed, Eren was better with Levi´s squad, BRAY and Jean. Mikasa is a bad heroine because she makes Eren worse.

Why is Jean bullying Armin?

>"Hey Levi, we should become military dictators"

He really is.
>mutual blushing

>Levi´s squad
Too bad they took the retard ball for him that time.

>WE DONT TRUST YOU EREN
>NO EREN DONT SHIFT TRUST US

>but whats with that huge as titan-sized horse in the background?
>Animals with titan shifting ability? Is Isayama that crazy?!

It has to be the Beast Titan. I think the scene in the OP where you see all these different animals as titans implies that it's not necessarily a monkey.

>tfw somebody met their doom at the hands of the almighty Puppy Titan

I feel as though we're long past the point in the manga where we can see something and say "whoa, that was awesome and unexpected."
Kinda feels bad.

Under the information that Levi squad had at the time, they were completely right though. They annihilated Annie, they just didn't know that

>she could prioritize regeneration
>she could harden her skin

Because no titan had ever done those things before. They're only retarded if your definition of retarded is "they don't have a copy of the manga".

>We act retarded to show Armin is smart.

>They annihilated Annie
?

Eren being the Batter from OFF would work pretty well with wanting to eradicate the main threat and all

Still was a big risk to think they could take on a smart 14m titan capable of hardening and advanced CQC when they could have used the help of another smart 15m titan capable of decent CQC and ragepunches.