Why do black people like to brag about how much their parents beat their asses or how if they did something bad they'd...

Why do black people like to brag about how much their parents beat their asses or how if they did something bad they'd get whooped until they was white?

are those tits natural?

In 1940? Yeah think so

>whooped until they was white
Do niggers really say that?

MOMmy

>imma slap you so hard i turn you white!
Stuff like that

Because they think violence is love.

Why are there topless pictures like this from 1940? Wasn’t that illegal or something?

>he doesn't remember the naked women dancing around hitler photos

Because they don't understand justice or love as well as they understand retribution.

>whooped until they turn white
Lmao, even niggers recognize that white people behave better than them

MEGA
I
L
K

suffering is a status symbol in the black community.

ones value is directly proportional to how much one has suffered. it's why they wont shut up about slavery and how oppressive white people are and how cops are always trying to hold them down and how society is rigged against them

W-what?

it was a different time

Like in christianity. But more openly

Many people who had their parents beat them brag about it. It's a way of coping. Deep down you know it didn't help at all, but you laugh about it to cope.

Danni got her tits reduced

So it's a form of self deprication?

This, eastern europeans do it as well. It's not an ethnic problem it's a mix of stockholm syndrome, unconditional love towards parents, and keeping up a positive image of oneself ( since it is associated with several psychological downsides, but who would honestly admit he's not a decent person?)

One of my first faps.
Rip in peace Danni

Holy fuck, those tits.

Someone repost the tit pic

You can find them on the pleb archive