Why has fat acceptance become a thing in modern society? Why can't people live with the fact that being fat is bad?

Why has fat acceptance become a thing in modern society? Why can't people live with the fact that being fat is bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/overweight-and-healthy-the-concept-of-metabolically-healthy-obesity-201309246697
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
indy100.com/article/Sup
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25670793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only people who are into this fat acceptance shit are themselves extremely fat

Conservashit republicans keep pushing obesity into the mainstream with their rural and suburban diets.

>be fat.
>Doctor sends you to a nutritionist.
>Nutritionist says eat a high carb, low fat diet because he read it in a (((expert's book)))
>Get fatter.
Here's what you do... get some grass fed beef and some leafy green vegetables. Make a salad with kale, Spinach etc. Dressing with a high Omega 3 oil, italian seasoning, dash of salt, bit of mustard (it's an emulsifier) bit of water and vinegar, garlic powerer etc. Dump 50 g of protein on it - canned chicken is cheap. Viola.

Because mcdonalds taste too good and the shart carts at wally world are too convenient for us to care to lose any weight xd.

>complaining about an american 70 year old being fat.
nice

>Why has fat acceptance become a thing in modern society?
Opression olympics.
> Why can't people live with the fact that being fat is bad?
People are lazy.

Pic related is not satire, they are serious about that.

It’s because people want to believe everyone is equal. It doesn’t matter if someone is fat, that’s equal to. A nigger who can barely form a complete sentence? He’s also equal. A faggot with a poop fetish, you already guessed it. Equal. Everyone is equal, decency is a social construct.

Double standards all the way as usualy...

Because they're too lazy to lose weight

For the lulz

>rural and suburban diets.
Have memes gone too far?

>Nutritionist says eat a high carb, low fat diet because he read it in a (((expert's book)))
Literally never heard anyone say that ever

In case you wondered how the shit...

Because the Jews are making a cheap buck off baked goods and beer and then publishing ads to tell people butter was making them fat, not the bread
Also our culture is just fucking raped

Yes, ''''''''''''scientific'''''''''''''''

The most important thing is to eat less than you burn.
Fasting and ketogenic diet have been proved to reduce muscle mass less than eating reduced amounts.

cuck pierre cheers as 5x more unemployed go marching with faggot pussy hats. the real people (trump supporters) have jobs. mine happens to be food service. as a manager i have access to all the food stores so i spit, cum, bleed and fondle the food that lefty faggots (easy to spot) tend to eat. these faggots have ingested more of my bodily fluids than my wife has and i fuck her every day. lulz

>Fasting
Boooooo
>keto
Yayyyyyy

You can be fat and healthy.
health.harvard.edu/blog/overweight-and-healthy-the-concept-of-metabolically-healthy-obesity-201309246697

You morons are just using confirmation bias along with shoddy science to help fuel your hatred for anyone you don't like (Muslims, Black People, Women, etc).

Science proves you wrong. Sorry kids.

>Metabolically healthy obesity isn’t common. And it may not be permanent, warns Dr. Hu. Just because a person has metabolically healthy obesity at one point doesn’t it will stay that way. With aging, a slowdown in exercise, or other changes, metabolically healthy obesity can morph into its harmful counterpart.

Good argument, meme flag

>methabolically healthy
Yea, the problem is, that you will not stay that way when you are fat.
To quote your own source:
Metabolically healthy obesity isn’t common. And it may not be permanent, warns Dr. Hu. Just because a person has metabolically healthy obesity at one point doesn’t it will stay that way. With aging, a slowdown in exercise, or other changes, metabolically healthy obesity can morph into its harmful counterpart.

Classic ,all science is fake science when IT dosen’t FIT your agenda, i guess you understand the leftists better now

if you are found to not be nice to everyone all the time you are a hate filled republican nazi bigot mysogynist xenophobic gun toting religious kkk bad person...

Now, let's all cheer together: "Hillary is our queen, saying fat is bad is mean! African Americans dream, with Dreamers, and republicans are so mean!"

Plea$e $send your $upport

I'm a fat ass. Being fat is unhealthy. Most fat people understand that being a fat fuck is extremely unhealthy

>how dare you ask to see raw data from studies that support our narrative
Classic

this, pretty ironic considering his mention of confirmation bias

>went keto a month ago
>losing weight like a mad cunt
>making gainz
>sex like a mad bull
>life is great

Grain industry. They paid off scientists to make the old food pyramid which told everyone to eat tons of bread and now they're paying off university faculty and media.

Because these money to be made in telling people they don't need to change. Fat people are fat because they're to lazy to exercise or too weak willed not to eat junk. You just tell these people its ok to be a lardarse and sell them books etc to confirm their own bias.

Doing keto and getting ripped.
feelsgoodman. jpg

Why do people make up stupid shit like that

>3 minute mile at 20 mph

Are you trying to lose weight?

Additional tip:
Eat 1g raw onion per kg of bodyweight, that increases testosterone.
According to one stuy about 300% .
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

Capitalism. Nothing to sell when a calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight. Instead we perpetuate fad diet foods, medicines, self-help books, gimmick exercise equipment, etc... No money to be made by fasting and taking your dog for a walk.

It has to be raw?

Were you not here for the week of onion posting?

Yes, but there is not much data about cooked onions.
About 1-1,5 per day should be enough.

Does it matter whether it's yellow, red or white?

According to my information it does not realy matter.

>yellow, red or white?
>yellow, red, or white?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>making a onion discussion about race
Seriously?

Afraid I really only come on Sup Forums once a week or so
God I wish I didn't hate the taste of raw onion, I can eat caramelized onions all day

because the opposite that most people strive for is in most cases sought because youre all a bunch of shallow, vain, empty, materialistic douche bags, which in relatively, a fat person who has character is actually worth a lot more than any ideal body type thats been turned into a social norm.

That's what I was thinking after posting.

(heil)
The taste isn´t that bad, the burning in your eyes is worse.
Best you cut it into small pieces and mix it under your food.

or blend

Shut up fatty

Whatever, just don´t cook them.

Try spinach, onions. Just hold your nose and down it.

indy100.com/article/Sup Forums-onions-pol-testosterone-juice-drinking-soy-boys-right-wing-politics-will-sommer-8066821

kek

>making it about the Oxford coma

Yes, the urban diet of crack, cum and shit is much better

oh shit

Because god forbid their awful life choices would reflect on them as a person.

Over-nutrition in females causes altered fetal growth during pregnancy and permanently programs the metabolism of offspring

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25670793

that shit is obesity not being fat,ur fat with 15-20 kgs over your weight limit

fucking saved

It hasn't.

because betas of both sexes have low self semester and fuck each other, if they would just stop and refuse the touch of a fatty the general weight in the US would go down