Boruto the thread

They are meant to happen, you know it in your heart.

>Saladfags getting BTFO

So far have we got any meaningful interaction between Boruto and Sarada that could somehow lead to romance?

Not at all actually, its mostly been fighting/bickering between them, barely any good interactions at all.

But my assumption is the Sarada arc may begin after this one.

No Salad bully pls.

I like both Sumire and Sarada.

No, Salad should be bully. She is an Uchiha after all and should be deported.

The episode felt a bit The Last-ish, all it was missing was Sumire blushing violently.

What are the chances of SP retconning the original material to give Sumire more spotlight? Given that the nips seems to love her, I hear.

They may expand on what Boruto was doing while Sarada was out there but they are not going to completely change the plot like everyone keeps saying.

But the eugenics!

>Muh Eugenics

This is not part of Lord Hiashi's keikaku.

Are we past the movie yet? I'm two episodes behind.

I really like that smug on Sumire in this pic. I wish her character would become like this.

Nah this is all before the chunin exams. They are still in the academy.

Tobirama please.
There is a reason why people dislike you. You are the Trump of Naruto

God I hope not.
We already have this with Naruto and Hinata (and I love it) but they should do something different so this way is at least a bit different

is the movie going to be canon or are we seeing a branching Bort timeline?

The anime will basically act as an extended cut of the movie and make consmedic changes like replacing Metal's teammates with Denki and Iwabe. They will also expand on the exam fights and have more focus on team Shinki.

The final fight with Momoshiki will also follow the manga version.

But BoruSara is boring, and everyone was already taking it as a given. It brings nothing new to the table. But no one was expecting Sumire. I am actually expecting a lot from her.

Has there been any info as to why they decided to go with an anime starting with the days in the academy and a manga that takes place during and later after the movies?

It gives them a chance to built the characters and set up things.

I need to start building my Sumire folder. Post pics

Who'd win, boruto or noob saibot?

I really hope Sumire continues as a character, we need more Borumire in this show.

my autism is mad about this love triangle fuckery, who thought it would be a good idea?, wasnt this supposed to be the average lame continuation that was just going to be all about action and ayys? knowing that Bort would end with Salad from the beginning dropped the idea of another nonsense idiotic shipwar and maintained the fans focused in the action and the main plot of the series. fuck this sperg nip writting

>That moment when you realize Hidan is still alive.

Shikadai killing Hidan when?

Its not even the writing, its the idiot shippers making shit up and ruining it for everyone else. At least this isn't Fairy Tale level autism.

Reminder that Rock Lee should've been the main character in Naruto

>tfw plan eugenics out thoroughly
>Danzo Shimura out keikaku's you from the grave solely to stop FUCKING UCHIHA SHITS from breeding any further.

No. Mirai will be the one to finish off Hidan.

>New Ino Shika Cho and Mirai vs a newly formed Hidan
> New Ino shika cho becomes insanely deadly when lead by Mirai
>Mirai fire styles and completely destroys Hidan with Kurenai watching

Make it happen niggas

I remember that part in the Last when Naruto and Hinata were holding hands in front of a giant yelling kitty.

You guys realize that this is exactly what NaruSakufags did, right? The whole "she is like his mom!" bit.

Sumire already likes Inojin

Not that I ship BoruSumi or BoruSara (BoruSara is currently the more likely option, but that may change), but the difference between BS and NS is that Naruto was like Kushina already, so trying to force Sakura to be the Kushina of the pairing without a Minato didn't work. Boruto is just like his dad, so it stands to reason he'd pursue someone just like his mom. But Sumire and Sarada are both yin types, so it's not exactly perfect.

i hope not

They might do something like put off Sumire for an arc or two, hence next ep preview having something with Sumire transferring or something, and during that time catch up to the manga/wait for the manga to (re)introduce Sumire, making it canon.

>making it canon.
>things that won't happen
Sayonara purple shit.

So what did the main branch do with all their slaves branch now that The War of Naruto Aggression forced them to free the rest?

Fuck off with your shitty Hinata clone

Nope, she is a shit character. Go make yourself a autism folder.

>a autism
Not that user, but holy shit. Are you the ESL Sakurafag?

Naruto 1x1 Momoshiki in pure taijutsu will be cool as hell

>Saladfags vs Sumirefags
Feels good being a Mitsukifag and knowing full well he's gonna win the Borutobowl.

I never shipped anyone in Naruto. Shipping is cancerous as you guys have proven again.

Stay mad Sarada. Your arc is shit anyway. Even Boruto isn't that insecure with his daddy issues.

Even if he lusts for Boruto, it's one sided at best. Do we even know if he is really a boy?

Since the movie is canon, Sarada cares deeply for Boruto and vice versa, almost a couple.

Who will have bigger breasts once they fill out?

Did Neji purposely die to escape this fate?

>pinkshit genes
>having breasts

He's probably like Oro and can have a female body if he feels like it.

>Shipping is cancerous
Nobody said otherwise, but this short and generally trivial replies with a poor grasp of the English language are right up that ESL guy's alley, so I had to ask. That guy is even more cancerous than shippers.

Right now, it's kinda one sided. Poor salad.

Ok, it's been a while since I saw the movie, but I don't remember Sarada's affection level going past the level of childhood friends.

I want to see girly Mitsuki

>HOL UP MISSUS, NEJI SAVE U! (Oh lord finally, sweet death!)

Sarada is a nice character, but I don't really see her with Boruto.

What are the odds that we get to see how Boruto and Sarada first met?

God we need more Sumire fanart so the writer notice her high popularity to see that a huge part of the Boruto watcher want her to be a main protagonist

Pretty good but there's really no reason to make it important since their parents are friends so it's not far out that they were playmates as babies

that's without a series and hindsight. Kishi never actually planned that far ahead. I have no horse in this race, but I'd like Sumire to stick around. Not just her, but Iwabe and Denki as well.

People hilariously want Boruto to end up different from Naruto, but they ironically want him to be surrounded by a cast that's basically a Xerox copy of Naruto's class.

Nice try Mitsuki, nice try.

>implying hiashi's keikaku will be stopped because of a woman

Meant to reply to

When will we see Hanabi again?

Yeah, this is actually very ironic to see from outside the window as it unfolds.

Boruto's dad: figuratively never home.
Sarada' dad: LITERALLY never home.

Of course she has bigger issues.

>implying Sumire wasn't bioengineered to be compatible with Boruto since the very beginning.

Hiashi sees through everthing.

It's the other offspring of the Konoha 12 that needs to take a backseat, putting the new faces forward that needs to happen for this project to differentiate itself from Naruto.

It's okay to have Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki continue on as the new team seven, but the secondary cast should be Sumire, Denki and Iwabe, then InoShikaChou as the tertiary.

you need a great mix of old and new, for the show to click.

It's okay, we've seen that the guy's feelings are totally irrelevant.

>Boruto = Jon Kent
>Sumire = Kathy
>Mitsuki = Damian Wayne

In the ground at her funeral after Kawaki goes Supreme Gentleman on the Leaf.

Fuck hinata and fuck her faggs, they are a pest that ruined the fucking manga.

>Kawaki wipes out Konoha
>What's left is Neo Team 7 + Denki Iwabe and Sumire vs Kawaki's New World Order

This should be the new movie

Inojin is okay because of the albino looks, and Chouchou is ironically way more popular than her dad.

I'm still iffy on Shikadai even though the joke is that all the males appear to be carbon copies

>Damian
Are you really serious about that?

I preferred the naruto & sasuke tag team in the movie. Not only did it look awesome, but momoshiki looked less like a pleb in the fight.

They are still in the school. They'll be together in a team soon.

Well, considering both Mitsuki and Damian are meant to surpass something, and most likely both test-tube babies, yes.

why doe she look like a slut?

Because assistant-kun has a thing for loli sluts.

The manga artist went overboard with trying to make her look attractive he ended up turning her into a literal child prostitute. The anime did sexy designs much better without being over the top. Sumire's kunoichi outfit is the sexiest thing I've seen in all of Naruto.

>you will never impress streetwalker Sarada with the size of your erect package

this. SP will do a great job adapting whatever shit assistant-kun will give Sarada.

But what's important is:

Boruto should end up as /fa/ compared to its predecessor.

When's the next chapter?

Here, let me help.

>Borutoxfiller girl

Sorry, but no.

she's a filler character though

>he's gotten all shannaroo
I don't get it. Does Salad think Bort is cool or is she shitting on him.

Of course, Sarada. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm more interested about how Sumire will act around Bort and the others now. She no longer has any reason to pretend so maybe the old Hawawa is gone for good and we'll be getting the new, edgier Hawawa. Or maybe it'll just be a mix of the two sides where she's still Inchou during class but becomes edgy Hawawa on missions.

>sudden oral fixation with her glasses
Hmmm I wonder.

I keep seeing naruto threads on Sup Forums and no one is deleting them
what the fuck is this shit

The Mod with an axe to grind against Naruto is gone now, has been for a while.

The spirt of moot will haunt you all narutards

Made sense in our older days, but nowadays there's much bigger cringe than Naruto on Sup Forums, might as well censor the whole board

Not really since Narutards like yourselves remain pure cancer.

The only cancer here is you, sir.

You wanna know why? Because Naruto, like it or not, is Sup Forums related.

>naruto threads need to be deleted
>naruto is anime
>Sup Forums is an anime board

???