>No need for mental problem inducing consumerism
>Is literally red
>No reason for groups of people to hate each other out of competition
>HRC would be gulaged

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should you care about a black stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's child!

>internationalism
>no private property
>central planning

into the trash

I don't think cyanide pills are red

The reason why communism never seem to work is because they are missing one key ingredient. The human element. Sharing the means of production, but what about the means of reproduction? Real communism can only be achieved if you're willing to share your wife with other men.

Neither Mao nor Stalin shared their wives, and look where that got them.
Communism needs the sharing of humans in order to be successful.
Real communism is essentially cuckoldry.
If you're not willing to share your wife with other men, then communism will never ever work.

Well if she fucked him instead of you that means YOU are the problem. Women fuck strong men, if they can't find white ones they go elsewhere. Tough shit, become a trap and be a slave to my alpha male cock.

Central planning is only Leninism

>The Jews will stop messing with the stock market and the economy if you submit to their one world government, you fucking worthless goys! You're here to serve them, NOW SERVE.
Yeah. We're supposed to ignore it never worked.

>The Jews want all the money
>The Jews wamt to abolish the money

Pick one

And it would have worked if Gorbachev hadn't carved up the USSR for his bourgeoise cronies. USSR took Russia from shitty backwater to glibal superpower.

This is BS. Communism is the most individualist ideology

I'll leave these links:

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

From this we can gather that people of higher intelligence tend to favor cuckoldry.
Now which group of people in the USA has the highest IQ?
The answer is: The ashkenazi jews.

Jews are a people who are deeply connected to cuckoldry.
When jewish boys are born, they forge a bond with cuckoldry, they have their rabbis cut their dicks to prepare them for a future as a cuckold.
Jews are taught from early age to accept and promote cuckoldry.
Couple this with the fact that jewish heritage is transferred through the mother, meaning that cuckoldry can run rampant.

Jews eventually try to spread their cuckoldry ways through different means onto their host nation. Sometimes it's called communism, other times it's called social justice. In either case the endgoal is the same: cuckolding.
This is basically why the jews have been expelled time and time again throughout history.
Hitler even tried to erase cuckoldry, but he failed when he realized he himself had been cucked by eva braun.

>Is communism the ultimate red pill?
>ultimate bluepill

Dude you can't get anymore blue pilled than communism.

You're so blue pilled you can't even see it.

>. Communism is the most individualist
Communists are the dumbest people on the planet

a.k.a. "It was not real communism"
don't worry, communism is a phase, you'll grow out of that.

>Wake up
>Drive to shitty 9-5 job that you hate in traffic full of people with shitty 9-5 jobs
>Sit in one of hundreds of shitty boxes and do work
>Work produces value
>No matter how much you produce, it all goes to your boss, and he then gives you a tiny share of what YOU have made
>Go home
>Repeat

Yeah this really does seem like a system that benefits the individual.

Marx was gay

Its like saying "I don't like vanilla icecream, therefore all icecream is bad" It is communism, but there are other types. And I would diapute leninism failing.

You're all a bunch of bootlikers for your capitalist oppressors.

>being absorbed into a state
>not allowing individuality
>soul crushing
>religion killing
>relying on the state to accommodate to everyone
>still not relying on a caste system so that the town retard doesn't end up king

I could go more into why even Plato or Friedrich Nietzsche. They both destroyed any ideal society of communism.

>Describes communism except you work longer then 9-5 out in a field somewhere on some useless project, and the communist party takes all the value you produce rather then your boss.
kek

And fat...

Says the one who wants to turn all of society into a centrally planned hierarchy that no one can leave.

no because people aren't equal

>no economic crashes
I think you forgot the part where every country that's ever tried to establish it experienced huge economic downturns and mass starvation

>communism
>commune
a group of people living together and sharing possessions and responsibilities.

explain to me how it is possible to call this in any way individualist without resorting to talmudic jewery

If your communist why are you not a general contractor yet. Seize the means of your production by contracting your own work.

Communism is the ultimate cyanide pill.

Apparently if you are always experiencing an economic crash then you never have any more crashes.

>Is communism the ultimate red pill?
No, and every single one of these threads ends with you guys being unable to answer even basic challenges, then rage-quitting.

You prefer forced-sharing to voluntary-sharing, but your ego needs to believe you are motivated only by altruism towards an oppressed underdog. The sooner you admit that to yourself, the sooner you can grow up.

sage

>Communism is the most individualist ideology
I find this post very useful if you catch my drift

can't argue with that logic