Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forumsrt
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aFK2r
youtube.com/watch?v=lLLL1KxpYMA
youtube.com/watch?v=DnS327n3NMQ
imgur.com/a/zu9tM
img.momoniji.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sukesuke2016091603-500x700.jpg
i.imgur.com/spMwNtA.png
youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Selesia watching TV.

Requesting Tamotsu and Mayo from Akiba's Trip: The Animation dancing together.

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Tamamo in a suit like Angela Balzac's from Expelled from Paradise?

Requesting a Kurodate Mitsu (Mai Ball) version of Ronaldo's TSUUUUUUUUU at the Ballon d'Or ceremony.

Requesting color of Shion
Color ref: imgur.com/a/aFK2r
color of clothes up to you

Cerberus as a MGE Hellhound please, since Hellhound is her title

Requesting Dangerous Beast Annie

Requesting a film-based mecha musume. You know, with old cameras-like armor, and fresnels, and stuff.

Requesting Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia dressed in Jessie's Team Rocket outfit from Pokemon. Give her a smug face and maybe have her hands on her hips.

Have her also wearing similar earrings as Jessie,
and if the picture is colored make them blue instead of green.

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

i feel like coloring. anyone got anything sexy they want colored? cant make any promises though,

Requesting Tamamo's big bare juicy titties drenced in cum and her own milk squirting out of her fat wet nipples.

I'd like to request a pic of Katyusha from GuP at the beach in a swimsuit, looking at the viewer while suggestively eating a popsicle.

in her school uniform

post colorings.

Requesting Altair being forced into getting a short haircut by the animation staff of Re:Creators.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Requesting cute stuff with Chris from Symphogear wearing her season two clothes.

Requesting Constanze Amalie von Braunschbank Albrechtsberger with the Bagger 288.

Or doing anything German-related, like digging holes on the beach.

Requesting Chisa with short hair (preferably Chiaki's hair length)

Requesting any part of this videoclip made Stardust Crusaders related: youtube.com/watch?v=lLLL1KxpYMA

Requesting Yuu on a beach, wearing a black bikini.

Requesting Fuwa examining a confused Mothman

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

Now we're talking.

That'd be good.
Her top is on but barely on since her milk-swollen breasts are pushing the buttons to their limits, and leaking enough to make the shirt seethrough.

Requesting Kamina from TTGL, Joseph Joestar from Jojo, and Yuuya Mirokuji from Re:Creators hanging out together or interacting in a way they mention glasses, or stands, or luck strikes. You can also add Blade from Needless if you want.

Ta-class getting married!

Requesting Mozunono Nono from Busou Shoujo wearing a sweater and a swimsuit underneath

Requesting these two walking in a flower fields with a clear blue sky with Kawayanagi having a faint smile and Haru blushing while they are holding hands

>Same discord with Poyo misha AND lemon in it

haha, no.

Seconding this

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

What's Mishafags discord handle?

Requesting Takamura vs Gennady Golovkin or Sendo vs Vasyl Lomachenko in either a tail of the tape style (stats can be found on their respective wiki's) or in an actual match.

full_body
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Draw me a Sunabouzu following these easy steps!
youtube.com/watch?v=DnS327n3NMQ

The last two aren't in it.

Eva angels as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 as Wolzard, please.

Make that all three.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Were they banned or did they leave?

3rd left, 2nd was never there, 1st was banned.

>Hi please no ban
>gets banned
Savage.

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

I left right away.

Requesting Serena from pokemon wearing this dress.
Serena references: imgur.com/a/zu9tM

This but is wearing it.

Requesting waifu like this: img.momoniji.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sukesuke2016091603-500x700.jpg

Requesting a digitized version of pic related using these colors for the outfit and earring:
i.imgur.com/spMwNtA.png

Requesting any Tamamo request in this thread made with this Tamamo instead.

Seconding.

Gran flipping up Io's dress to see if she's nopan or wearing a tiny little string.

>loli
>milk producing tits
Nice try.

could you please come up with your own request?
I mean i know that you aren't that creative ,seeing as there are like 10 tamamo requests each thread, but could you at least try?

Ironic.

Details within.

Requesting outfit swap between Fujiko Eto and Haruka.

how so?

Requesting Tina from Black Bullet and Northern white-faced owl from Kemono Friends eating Japari buns together, or two of them doing anything cute.

Don't reply to him.

Have you ever thought that maybe 10 or so people want to see more Tamamo?

Pitz in Might Gaine cosplay

youtube.com/watch?v=TtBi5dHAejM

People don't know just how popular she is outside of these threads, so don't pay them any mind.

The question is,If she is popular why request art? Isn't the general art influx big due to her popularity?
Probably every request being made exists somewhere if she is that popular, you guys are just to lazy to search it.

>still replying to him
Just fucking ignore him.

That can apply to a lot of different things, user.

Requesting a beach girl Mage, under a parasol on a beach chair holding a large drink in her hands please!
If you want, you can give her a slight tan with or without tanlines too, as well as sunglasses or whatever other beach-things you could want.

requesting girls wearing gags please

Requesting Joseph Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure drawn in the style of Patrick Nagel.

but who?

what type of gags? I mean tape is obviously the best, but not everyone agrees.

Some /m/ girl because that board needs cheering up

The girls from Symphogear!

Roux Luka

Looking completely calm

that purple haired chick from ZZ Gundam?

All I want is Boku No Hero characters drawn as eggplants.

Sailor Neptune

Your mom.

someone from Kuromukuro?

Yeah.

Ai from Captain Earth!

Hope it looks alright

Pretty!

This face with this cap, no need to color it. Thanks if anyone can do it!

That was amazing, user.

Yas

What team is that?

Requesting Kirito in a maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Saber and Rin duct tape gagged while wearing the former's white dress and heels, please!

wifu?

How many gagfags browse these threads anyway?

It's a team from the mexican capital, los Diablos Rojos del México. They used to play the Astros during the preseasons for both teams.

Delivering, criticism is appreciated

If it isn't popular, no one will care enough to draw it. Stop pushing this dumb "only unpopular characters/ideas should be requested" meme. You're what's killing the drawthread from any fun request.

Not yet, user. Approx. 5-6 hrs left.

>them fags ordering "something from aoba suzukaze"
>there are already thousands of "something" of her in boorus