He was abused as a child, you know

He was abused as a child, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qDslQDMUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He BTFO of the Alt-Right and race realist so hard that they resorted to making up some autistic conspiracy about him running a "doxing" server LMAO.

Stay salty, my dudes.

Having a shitty childhood does give you a free pass to act like a cunt.
That's nigger-tier logic.

Is that where he gets his cock splitting fetish?

Although it does explain his weird obsessions, his poor temper, his ideological witch hunt mentality, and his sexual deviancy.

>He was abused as a child, you know.
No penetration = No abuse

explain?

I don't blame his parents. The guy deserves a good smack, and he probably enjoys it with his vibrating nipple clamps.

>He was abused as a child

Pretty sure that was Andy "It took me so long but Hitler did nothing wrong" Warsky.

He completely smashed fascism.
Sup Forums BTFO

Trout & Sea is back?

Stronger than ever before?

He was asking for it

He was on a stream recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qDslQDMUo

The Trout will defeat the white race with persistence.

Hi Kraut

And? So... what?
Boo hoo! The poor hypocitical scumbag had a rough childhood! Waa!

#Me too, my mom tried to get me to play with girl toys all the time when I was a child. When I told her about my molestation she saw it as exploration and ignored it, I was 5 at the time with an older boy. When I was 9 I got fat, at this age it is the parents fault if your kid is fat and I got bullied for it.
My current bmi is 22 though, I exercise, go to uni. Blaming your shitty childhood is pathetic. You weren't in control but you are now.

Why doesn't he finally do the right thing and KHS then?

Nobody gives a shit. I know from experience, just disclosing that information will alienate you even more.

Because he needs to consult his academics first and hope they respond.

if you are abused as a kid youre more likely to abuse as an adult..both genders abuse do not discriminate

he reads all of these threads, faggots. he's obviously a guy with a very fragile mental state. choose your words carefully, the last thing you want is someone's suicide on your hands, Sup Forums

Kraut, say something in that delightful upper class accent.

Don't forget, he's alt right leaks now. Send him pics of all your golden leaks

>he's alt right leaks now
Interesting...
>Send him pics
Alright

Even if he didn't do any doxing, he still did some pretty nasty shit to that Alien guy.
He made him the fall guy, and promoted him to channel owner so he could take all of the blame.

That's generally really scummy thing to do to your own loyalists.

That's 1 point. The other point is I still believe he was in the doxing business.

>I still believe he was in the doxing business
Because he was. Just listen to him trying to weasel out by making up bullshit about death threats here It is well known that he is a pathological liar, evident from his "split-cock" stories. I know the type: they always lie to get their way - and they believe it themselves.

>not believing the split-cock stories

I cannot wait for his epic comeback and even bigger meltdown.