UK Government considers implementing Sharia Law

gov.uk/government/publications/applying-sharia-law-in-england-and-wales-independent-review

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/parentscountryofbirthenglandandwales/2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Settle down, Mark.

Are we the baddies?

>Siddiqui was born in Karachi, Pakistan.[2] The family moved from Pakistan to England in 1968. Her father was a psychiatrist and moved to England to carry out post-graduate work in Cambridge. His work eventually took the family to Huddersfield when he gained a substantive job. They lived in four successive houses in Huddersfield, moving partly because the family expanded from four to six, and finally into a 1930s detached house in a relatively prosperous area near the town centre. The household was very literary and there were many books in the house.

No mein Freund, sometimes you need to destroy in order to build.

>don’t worry, they’ll integrate
>multiculturalism isn’t that bad
>what is british culture anyway?
I WANT OFF

Remember to report

Bring sharia law to my Wales and I will every council to the ground.

This sounds like total nonsense they did just to placate Muslim retards.

Or maybe they want to strengthen ties with Pakistan after Brexit lel

There's nothing to be afraid of, Mark, just relax.

You will the whole thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

cheerio Nigel

checked
Pip pip, ol' chap
>youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

This. Get fucked cunts, we're joining the Islamic Union.

I've heard of "what is lithuanian culture anyway". It's just pure traitorhood

kek

It'll freak them out... "What the fuck is Sharia Law doing in the UK? Jesus, I need a drink!"

i get on well with my iman here's hoping for lowered parking fines

Fake News! The real news says there aren't any sharia no-zones!

> Independent review
> Professor Mona Siddiqui
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHAHAHSHDHEGEHHSHSHHSGH
> mfw

It's not like there's any virgins to marry in Britain anyway.

Dear god. UK needs to take lessons from Italy.

You won’t because you are FAGGOT

>The review focused on whether and to what extent the application of sharia law by sharia councils may be incompatible with the law in England and Wales. This report sets out the findings of that review.
tl;dr
>mudshit "wuz kangs gibs sharia law now u w*tey waycist"
>cuckold government official "w-well l-lets see if it's compatible--we do want it--but we have to check it first"
I don't have to read the document to know Sharia Law is 100% incompatible with UK law. Moreover, our Royal Family aren't about to hand over power to a bunch of savage inhumane apes.

>In May 2016, the former Home Secretary launched an independent review into the application of sharia law in England and Wales.
In case you're wondering who was Home Sec in May 2016, pic.

>read the actual document
>surely Sup Forums is larping
>first two recommendations are to basically force muslims to act civilized in respect to marriage
>yep, Sup Forums is larping
>third recommendation is to basically establish sharia councils as a legitimate branch of the government
ok, what the actual fuck are you thinking Brits?

>When your colonist gets colonized
happyjews_rubbinghands.jpeg

So when will she be hanged, drawn and quartered for treason?

>third recommendation is to basically establish sharia councils as a legitimate branch of the government
What the fuck does that mean? Most of the shit in Sharia Law is surely illegal in the UK.

Everyone in this picture will get 100 lashes in whipping

they want to establish a regulatory body for sharia councils, which effectively gives them quasi-legal status and arguably the support of the government in terms of their decisions

Surely not, these are happy skulls

Go milk your prostate fag.

>mfw I bet a friend 1000 dollars a eurpean country would instate Sharia law within 5 years
>mfw that was just under a year ago

I wish I weren't going to win this one. I really do.

Motherfucker, meant to send to

Never, the British public has been moderate for a century now. It can only get worse.

Not sharia courts

Have you ever tried it? It feels fuckin good.

If you actually read the fucking document, or at least the recommendations section, you'd see that it's looking into the de facto practice of Sharia councils in the UK.

The recommendations lays out regulations of the councils to secure womyn's rights and hamper a parallel legal system.

Here, I'll even spoonfeed you faggots:
* Require councils performing religious Islamic marriages to also register them as civil marriages.
** This will grant the womyn and children protections of the family legal system.
** This hampers the any practice of religious polygamy, since it's outlawed civilly.
* Launch campaigns and programmes in order to educate ignorant Mudslimes of womyn's civil rights in the UK, and also to raise awareness of any recourses womyn may seek in domestic disputes
* Invite, encourage, urge or otherwise impose a system of regulation or self-regulation on the Sharia councils, along with a code of practice, in order to make rulings more uniform and consistent and make sure they don't overstep any sense of authority they might have
** This too is to hamper a parallel legal system being in effect, and to reduce any influence Sharia law might have or gain.

If you mongs can read the memos, you can at least skim through a bong paper.

Kek that would mean imams will be on the gov' payroll.

What's going on in Italy?

means paving the way for the actual takeover once muslim population reaches 30%

race war

tldr
none of that matters
what populace will get is
> sharia is now official in UK
> more islamic immigration
> hostile takeover in 20 years

>race war
Fuck yeah! Who's winning so far?

Oh well, when England becomes an islamic republic and Ulster has to become independent, we'll be able to ask our old American pals for some gibs, won't we? S-Sorry for all the mutt memes and stuff old buddy. We're still mates aren't we?

Brexit and Anglosphere is the ante. We'll work on the details after that.

Also, I was not particularly happy about the large empty space on the shelf where the marmite is usually sold. I didn't go out of my way just to find an empty shelf. We'll have to doing a little bit better about this sort of thing.

>our Royal Family aren't about to hand over power to a bunch of savage inhumane apes.
>romanians not giving into backwards subhuman values
Good luck with that

the right side

RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES
>mfw britons are slaves

All you have to do to erase an empire from history is introduce white guilt. It's fucking unreal how fast it works.

nice

B-but if we make Europe the Middle East they will feel at home. They behave and get along with each other in their home nations!

>

Holy hell am I going to see some beady chap honor kill his slag girlfriend?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGLAND

I hear that when you enact sharia law, it takes a crane to get it out. Can anyone confirm?

He will so hard you don't even know

top kek
sure m8
but make an effort, faggots
show the frogs

Hit em hard frat.

Do elaborate, I never heard anything about Italy, wtf is happening?

They're already quasi-courts. They hold authority over their local Muslim community. Regulating them so that they're consistent and at risk of losing their legitimacy if they don't meet certain standards is a good move (depending on the standards they set ofc) in my opinion.

At least you'll get your women under control so there's that.

where does it say that?

>100 lashes
>not thrown from the roof of the nearest building
user

I think it would be a far better move to just send them to the gallows, but unfortunately the death penalty isn't allowed anymore.

bongland 2: sharia boogaloo

It's probably time to violently push back britbongs.

Seriously. You're at the brink.

>In May 2016, the former Home Secretary launched an independent review into the application of sharia law in England and Wales.

Wasn't that Theresa May!?

Gahh.. I find her so attractive. I am a 5'11" manlet tho and waifu Coulter is like 6'0"

chekkked, presumably it's illegal to have any other than a positive opinion of this news

It'd certainly be easier than putting up with the rapists they produce. That's where a noose would be the best tool for the problem.

>our Royal Family aren't about to hand over power to a bunch of savage inhumane apes.
Except for the fact that Charles is a huge cuck for Saudi Arabia and Islam.

Your new flag chap, enjoy.

i choose the first option, kek

did you read it?

The good guys lost WW2.Fuck,even the "rightwing" neoconservatism was founded by trotskyites in NYC in the 30's.

nah, I just have opinions first

Find two faults with this picture.
Hint: It's not the Coldplay.

Pham, I only need a graph of white bongs vs shitskins fertility.
Let that sink in.

i am totally for 100% slavery of women when we make the ethnostate. that is the only thing i can agree with about islam pretty much.

They're trolling you. When will you fuckers learn than governments are the biggest trolls after the media. You cannot out troll them.

It's almost as though if the UK, Germany and France turn Islamic you think they will leave you in peace. You should be praying the West doesn't turn Islamic.

5'11 isn't a manlet. You're just a balless Swede.

>implying we aren't waiting for this

That's it, goys. (((We're))) just trolls.

>Pham, I only need a graph of white bongs vs shitskins fertility.

you mean like this one...

from and gen-you-eyen goverment statistics survery that they never mention on tv and are probably going to try and hide in the near future?

the one that predicts that within ~22 years >50% of the population will be born to migrants, primarily from none european countries; e.g. pakistan, bangladesh, ghana?

and that by ~2100 (or ~80 years from now) it'll be approaching 100% of the population?

ketchup: "Births by parents' country of birth, England and Wales: 2016
Annual statistics on live births. Includes countries of birth for non-UK-born mothers and fathers." - ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/parentscountryofbirthenglandandwales/2016

fun read. basically details the demise of europeans / europa over the next < century.

Tfw we will never have this flag...

>katie hopkins passport has been confiscated in south africa for "spreading racial hatred"

she's making a documentary about the killing of whites lmao

>Mona Siddiqui, OBE, FRSE, FRSA is a British academic. She is Professor of Islamic and Interreligious Studies at the University of Edinburgh, a member of the Commission on Scottish Devolution and a member of the Nuffield Council on Bioethics

Scottish Devolution? What do they mean by this?

non whites lefties and muzzies have inserted themselves into the independence movement up here and hijacked it as they see it as a way to gain power with just appealing to 1 thing because people wouldn't vote for them otherwise

>non whites lefties and muzzies have inserted themselves into the independence movement up here and hijacked it
Damn it Angus. Damn it...

It is implied.
Whenever something social becomes official, the state is involved.
The imams of the Sharia councils would become civil servants rather than simply a religious authority.

The lesson here is lefties and muzzies will hijack anything.

Islam is basically a political movement. The belief structure is just another manifestation of satanism.

On the bright side, it'll quickly become a watered down version of Sharia Law that will slowly overtake the main one and defang it.

Yes you are you racist reptilian nazi.

TLDR They're going to impliment sharia law and try to subvert it, which won't work because ultimately the muslims obey islam more then the british government

Where's the article on "Jewish" control from these outlets? Sure, fuck Islam, but it's clearly a troll to get morons like you and the muslims to kill each other eventually. They're basically poking you with a stick to get you to chimp out at the wrong group.

You vomit up "goyim, goyim, goyim" memes, yet you know absolutely nothing about Jews.