/itapol/ Racewar now [Election Edition]

ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Update 1: Racial Raids registered all over italy in the last 48h

Italian social networks goin full Roman Legion calling to get ak47 and target random foreigner migrants:

'Alarming solidarity' for racist shooter
Gives measure of what's happening says lawyer Giulianelli

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/05/alarming-solidarity-for-racist-shooter_5b95647c-1335-4888-b0b9-ea12e253e280.html

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/05/news/raid-macerata-fascisti-sul-web-inneggiano-a-luca-traini-e-l-inizio-della-nostra-vendetta-1.317901#gallery-slider=undefined

ilfaroonline.it/2018/02/06/onore-a-luca-traini-lo-striscione-della-vergogna-nella-notte-a-ponte-milvio/205778/

The head of European Union said the attacks of 11 nigerian immigrants shooted down in Italy is an attack to European Values, and the EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
Government and law enforcement in Italy are on alert status for the racism and hatred against migrants in italian population as on Italian social media people from all over the country is openly calling to "shoot niggers on sight" "kill the african animals" and "clean the country" posting photos of guns and rifles and glorifying Luca Traini. A crowfounding has been opened for Luca Traini and thousand of italians are sending money to him.
Facebook europe is tryin to delete italian "hate groups" .
An explosive atmosphere is rising in Italy as attacks on foreigners are registered in many regions.
African immigrants are leaving the reagions of campania and lazio fearing further violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&edit-text=&act=url
corriere.it/politica/18_febbraio_06/hacker-attaccano-pd-firenzeonline-anche-dati-matteo-renzi-2ed08e6e-0b4b-11e8-9333-a02b6d017075.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/18_febbraio_05/i-migranti-clima-pesante-ora-anche-qui-abbiamo-paura-b85a589c-09d2-11e8-a34a-fc54918998f4.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luca Traini effect: sales of Hitler's Mein Kampf grow by 200%
translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.globalist.it/media/articolo/2018/02/06/effetto-luca-traini-le-vendite-del-mein-kampf-di-hitler-crescono-del-200-2018990.html&edit-text=&act=url

Nation Election 4 March
Last Polls:

Right Wing Coalition: 37,5%
- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,8%
- Lega [identitarians/populists] 14,3%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists/fascist] 4,6%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2,8%

Globalist Coalition: 27,9%
- Partito Democratico [liberals/globalists] 23%
- Più Europa [globalists/progressives] 1,9%
- Insieme [greens/social democrats] 1,6%
- Civica Popolare [liberals] 1%
- SVP [South Tyrol identitarians] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [populists/greens/pirata party-esque] 27,2%

Liberi e Uguali [Progressives/social democrats/SJWs] 5,4%

Vote Lega

>- Forza Italia [conservatives] 15,8%
>- Lega [identitarians/populists] 14,3%
Only 1.5% difference. There is hope

BREAKING NEWS
PD HAS BEEN HACKED
>BREAKING NEWS
>PD HAS BEEN HACKED
BREAKING NEWS
PD HAS BEEN HACKED
>BREAKING NEWS
>PD HAS BEEN HACKED

corriere.it/politica/18_febbraio_06/hacker-attaccano-pd-firenzeonline-anche-dati-matteo-renzi-2ed08e6e-0b4b-11e8-9333-a02b6d017075.shtml

>Hacker all'attacco del Pd di Firenze. Lo ha rivendicato su Twitter il gruppo AnonPlus spiegando di aver messo online, con un link scaricabile, «la lista completa degli iscritti al Partito democratico di Firenze, con nomi, cognomi, indirizzi, numeri di telefono e altri dati sensibili. «P.s. Ci sono i dati di Matteo Renzi e altri», scrivono sul social i membri del gruppo. Tra gli hashtag utilizzati «#staisereno, #hacked e #AnonPlus». In fondo al cinguettio, c'è un'immagine con la riga dei dati inerenti il segretario Matteo Renzi con tutti i suoi riferimenti.

INB4 MUH RUSSIA HACKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

Sì ma I sondaggi non li posti, OP?

Salute Il Duce!

What's the point of voting for M5S?
I can't remember a single point of their agenda because they change their mind on everything and everyday.

Bet they're underestimate. PD and M5S probably bit over evaluated.
PD = Casin and Lorenzin and they haven't lose a vote (surrealistic considering the local bases are in revolt)
M5S = since they went pro-euro they didnt lose a vote. And all the anti-eu anti-euro votes?How this is possible?

postati qui non c'entravano nel post (c'è un limite a quanti caratteri puoi scrivere)

NO YOU SPAGHETTI NIGGERS ARE SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT THEM NOT KILL THEM

Vote for Salvini/Berlusconi/Meloni coaltion to btfo migrants.

Pic related is Meloni, leader of the quasi fascist Frateli D'Italia

ffs guys i only started lifting 2 months ago, i am not ready yet

>African immigrants are leaving the reagions of campania and lazio fearing further violence.
No Fap February is proving difficult.

Post your gains, m8. Let's see the two month transformation.

My gf is from Europe and she doesn't like Italians, I've been telling her that they are the best chance to see some real change in Europe. She didn't believe me because she said Italian men are a bunch of feminine faggots. Apparently not!

Hunt 'em down boys!

>tfw italians start the revolution

who would've thought

Italian men are into fashion and style but not necessarily feminine.
I saw a study that Italian men spend more time getting dressed and ready than Italian women.

They always do.
And then Germany ruins it.

>Is an attack on European values

You're damn straight it is. Those European "values" are the verbal cuck sheds these fucks hide it.

>made Europe one of the most powerful continent with Rome
>secured European place as the rulers of the world with the renneisance
>the world is going to shit lets make fascism!
>start the revolution once again now
Literally the masterrace

Sono un paio di settimane che ho preso l'abitudine di salutare le persone con: "Ciao, e viva l'Italia".
Non uso enfasi, non ci metto un'energia esagerata, è solo un saluto, in tono cordiale ed amichevole.
Qualche collega e vicino ha iniziato pure lui a salutarmi con "Viva l'Italia" e questo mi fa piacere.
Oggi però sono andato in farmacia, ho pagato ed ho salutato: "Grazie signora, e viva l'Italia".
Non ho mica fatto il saluto romano, e il tono era cordiale.
La farmacista si è piegata leggermente su se stessa, come se avesse una colica, e ha iniziato a mostrarmi i denti. Non saprei dire l'espressione, tipo odio, paura e voglia di sangue, era letteralmente immobilizzata.
Sono uscito, sorridendo. Una strana esperienza.

Lega is underestimated in the polls. They are actually very close to 20%.

Spagetti, just think about it:
If economy in your country goes down full bullshit , it creates perfect environment for all underground cultures to pop up and set their rules.
Just keep it in mind and make Italy great again

SALUTO AL DVCE!

e votare la femminista giulia bongiorno?
anche no

You know what warms my heart? The fact that some of my blue pilled friends are starting to wake-up. Some of them have even started to say that Mussolini did good things for Italy.
>tfw The Roman Empire will come back

Lega has competent economists. If they win our economy will get better.

La Meloni secondo te è buona come candidato?

>'Alarming solidarity' for racist shooter
I wish I could read spaghetti language but that's awesome to hear

What about the Mafias?
I'm sure they won't let one of their biggest money-making schemes that is illegal transportation disappear without any resistance.

We need to show northern europeans what we are made of. The revolution will start in southern europe.

Whops gonna go hard on those migrants and make Germany and Sweden look like a bitch. Nice.

good luck you guys.

I would vote for Lega if the lazy comune people would hurry the fuck up with my citzenship.

check out those hitler (why does this faggot website think my original comment was spam) "yes checked hitler "

>take fascism from southern europeans
>ruin it

Basically your history. Sit back and watch.

Bump for my fellow spaghettibros.

Basically people started to say to his lawyer that he has to do everything in his power to not let him go to jail.

she was chosen to take more votes.

>current year
>listens to womens bullshit

Your memes are avwesome, thanks!

Its come to the Triarii

so are you kicking all the niggers out towards germany or what

you guys have a source on the niggers thinking to leave or it's just wishful thinking? I want to show to some skeptic redpilled kamaraden

SALUTO AL DUCE!

We don't need to worry about economy, we have the best farming and agricultural techniques in the world along with top tier manifacturing and metalworking. Foreigners literally pay insane amount of money for the wine we consider average tier that would be worth 5€ a bottle and that is just a single example.

Those fuckers have gotten sloppy. There's few old bosses, the ones that were capable of protecting their interests, and a lot of young idiotic bosses, who only care about doing drive bys.

Good luck

>the attacks of 11 nigerian immigrants shooted down in Italy is an attack to European Values
wtf I hate european values now

Got proof? I think it's more likely they are underestimating m5s cucks

You do know that we have Uranium mines here in Italy? We've got even some small pockets of oil.

ROMA INVICTA!!!

Italians aren't white.

SEND THEM INTO THE FUCKING SEA!

I fucking love you Italy.
Whenever there, I feel more at home spiritually than anywhere else other than England.

You are incredible people with an incredible country. FORZA ITALIA

Actually the whole migrant scheme is run by leftists "Coperative Rosse".

We're sending them back to where they belong, hopefully.

except Lega was against extracting oil, it you remember las april's referendum

Yes they are you fucking dildo

That I can understand, but Uranium? Fucking hell we could make nukes if we had enough time and a good government.

She's not candidate in all section. Search your local list and see if she's in there. Also we dont have preferences this time?

This

Quanto conterebbe la Buongiorno nel caso di vittoria del centrodestra?
Capisco sia una mossa per avvicinare più elettori, ma non vorrei un cambiamento radicale della Lega

I thought you lot already had the bomb? Are you seriously being outdone by the norks?

Italy and eastern europe was always the most based due to having to face outside threats.

>implying che conterebbe un qualcosa

Un cazzo.

I agree

Also ferraris, Lamborghinis etc...

ITALY RISES

I'm half black half italian and i'm scared as fuck, why the hell are people rooting for a fucking neofascist retard that almost killed 11 people

We have American bases that probably have nukes in them. But we don't actually have nuclear bombs, because that's "evil and bad" or something.

see Vedi chi c'è nella lista del tuo collegio, mica è candidata ovunque..sarà candidata in un paio di collegi. Poi non possiamo scegliere noi i nomi? Niente preferenze a sto giro?

>forgetting that the true Church of Christ is in Italy

(((european values)))

Fuck off then you fucking mutt.

Olive oil doesn't count mate

so, germany :^)

This. Italian forces can deploy nukes in a war scenario, but they are American nukes under the auspices of NATO.

nice b8 m8

Noice

Kek

Lets just do a wall... oh w8 we have Alps.

I'll save this meme, it's top kek.

Onore a Luca Traini!!!!

checked
>that ID

Italians are fucking awesome

roma.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/18_febbraio_05/i-migranti-clima-pesante-ora-anche-qui-abbiamo-paura-b85a589c-09d2-11e8-a34a-fc54918998f4.shtml

Niggers on suicide watch!

KEK

Where does the black half comes from? Ascaro from the colonies, or 1970s immigrant?

How is the situation of right wing parties in Spain?

>"adesso anche qua a Roma abbiamo paura"
YES

>tutti mi odiano
>però resto qui a fare il piattolone
I hate niggers