Those who shit on Bleach are simply not smart enough to understand how deep it was

Those who shit on Bleach are simply not smart enough to understand how deep it was.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bleach_moviejp/status/883159155590049792
youtube.com/watch?v=fs-hxI_wLSI
youtube.com/watch?v=pXUy4d4saAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would bury my dick so deep in Kubo's ass however read Bleach will think is as deep as Bobobo. Fuck that hack for all the time he made me lose reading that pile of steaming shit

Nah man

If the final arc was about 20-30 chapters longer, it would have been 8/10.

Still better than one piece at least

I actually know literally nothing about bleach then I know it was a top seller like One Piece, Naruto, Fairy tail, etc. What genre is it? What is it about? Should i read it or watch it?

It's battle shonen that is a touch more introspective than its contemporaries. You should read it, and maybe watch your favorite parts/fights.

>keeps saying how he'll kill Ichigo
>gets every opportunity to do so
>doesn't
Why was Yhwach such a shitter?

He obviously lost on purpose and also killed off the last 2 sternritters to save the shinigami, keep up user.

Bleach is the worst thing I wasted my life on. You faggots are liars saying this shit was good.

It had huge pacing issues but I didn't find it offensively terrible

Movie teaser.

Looks good for a Jap movie.

Was Omaeda's brother Kubo's self-insert?

Dude are you ok

He deserved better

>Still better than one piece at least

Maybe if you have shit taste.

It's great. Worth reading honnestly even if a lot of plot points in the second half will leave you frustrated.

Power levels in Bleach completely jumped the shark. If they had been consistent this guy should have raped the entire Gotei 13 without lifting a single finger.

If Ulquiorria unreleased could rape Ichigo's bankai and mask there's no way Stark couldn't have Blitzed 4 captains at once bare handed.

>Should i read it or watch it?

You're better off drinking it.

Hot. But save the sodomy for people like George Lucas, Reki Kawahara, and Stephanie Meyer

But user. He stopped trying.

Stark and Lilli were the best.
Fuck Kubo

1/2
>It appears that the nobles live in a separate city. The mid to lower ones at least.

>Tokinada Tsunayashiro apparently has a creepy reiatsu. Not so much new info in this chapter, it's rather short.

>Shino is Ikkaku's little sister, she confirms the fact. Ikkau himself does not know or seem to care however.

>There is a lot of discussion in this chapter about the left hand of the soul king, how the quincies managed to get their hands on it and what it is.

>Man, the entire chapter is just banter. Either I'm missing pages, or the spoilers from above were fake.

>The spirit king is not named and Ikimikidomoe's power is not revealed either. It's all setup for future chapters.

>Just as I posted this I came over a few interesting lines. The Tsunayashiro family is the most prominent of the Five Great Noble Houses. Shiba fell for reasons not mentioned, but it's the only family to have ever fallen and in recent years they lost their status completely. The 4 Great Noble Houses are above the central 46 and it is the Tsunayashiro family that stands at the top of the 4. Zero Squad and the Soul King are outside of their jurisdiction however. The Zero Squad and the Soul King are considered their own entity. They do not meddle in affairs regarding politics and in turn they are allowed to be self governed. Tsunayashiro breaking into the spirit king palace may have dire consequences for the family.

>Also, it looks like Tokinada killed Tousen's friend because he got tired of her. Hisagi believes that he was just chasing skirts and when he didn't want her around any more he just killed her.

>Kyouraku originally suspected that Tokinada was behind Rukia's executuion. He apologizes for having suspected him. Tokinada says he has never even met Rukia and thus had no reason to ever plot to have her killed.

>The reason he suspected him was because when Rukia was adopted into the Kuchiki household the Tsunayashiro family were vocal opponents of that decision.

2/2
>Tokinada says something interesting. "There is nothing of value in this world. Specially Soul Society, everything here is fake."

>Tokinada claims to not have had anything to do with Ise Nanao's mother's execution, but he knows a lot about it. Kyouraku did not rush to try and save her mother because he was trying to protect Nanao instead.

Some info about the new chapter by LoN. He posted the info on BA.

Man I couldn't agree more. I've been transitioning to a buyfag lately and I wish there were fucking espada aside from Halibel

Maybe he and Lillynette can get reincarnated in the human world. Have them be Chad's kids so they can pull a Bleach Babies sequel or something.

Aizen did nothing wrong

On the contrary, I am too intelligent to understand it.

Askin best SR

Why did Kubo kill him off? He was shown as a decent person and seemed like he wasn't loyal to Yhwach, just followed him out of interest. I was sure he would switch sides.

Wrong side of history. Also Urahara is a dick.

He didn't kill him off. His official status is MIA. When Liltotto asked if Askin is dead, Haschwalth's aide neither confirmed or denied it. And if he really died, then his body would be in Mayuri's lab, where Giselle will bring him back and then dezombify him with Mayuri's tech.

He easily defeated Rose and Love and didn't really try for the majority of the fight. And Shunsui is strong enough to fight against a godly being.

Shonen action series. Starts off a fun monster of the week, but soon becomes a one fight per volume snoozefest of shonen cliches. Rips off Yu Yu Hakusho, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

It peaked in Hueco Mundo.

Promo video of the bleach movie.

He got exactly what his irrelevant, dull ass deserved.

Here, I found another little promo:
youtube.com/watch?v=fs-hxI_wLSI

The hollow looks horrible.

Those who don't shit on Bleach are so stupid they think it's deep.

This really. Never understood the love for Starrk aside from the Primera Espada hype. Apparently Kubo didn't either since he didn't even give him a cover. Barragan was a lot more fun.

Askin was too powerful to be in this series.

Not enough for meme

>A shinigami arrives

So deep it got dropped.

Snyder pls leave

>liking power levels
this was exactly what was wrong though. Also how do people still not get Kyoraku won by basically changing the rules of the fight?

>liking Barragan
Worse than Grimmjow fags

Bleach was good before they went to soul society. After that it's meh with an occasional good part.

What did she mean by this?

>Renji wants to talk to Urahara about something
>He promises to do it if Renji trains Chad
>Never ever addressed after that

th-thanks, Kubo

>the last chapters were so bad even the hardcore bleach autist couldnt mental gymnastics their way around them
>After months they finally found the strength to continue shilling their now dead garbage
Im glad to have you back my friends.

>Ichigo and friends beat the captains in the soul society arc
>Spend an entire arc training to beat the arrancar
>They get their shit kicked while the captains dispatch them easily
Couldnt Kubo think of something else?

You dont understand kenpachi was only pretending to be a weak midboss to ichigo

How far is this going to go? I feel like saving Rukia is way too much content but I'm not sure where they'd cut it otherwise.

They'll cut it when Rukia is taken away, of course.

Original story. It will have human villains.

>It appears that the nobles live in a separate city. The mid to lower ones at least.
Is this the "noble district" where Renji and Rukia announced their engagement to their close friends in the Matsubara novel or something else altogether?

If Kubo ever shows his face again in a live event, someone needs to ask him about this.

Only Ichigo and Ishida "beat" captains, Ishida at the cost of his powers. And of those he won against, Byakuya fought weaker Espada who was also retarded and Kenpachi used friggin' two hands.

*he
meant Ichigo

I was thinking this too, also "noble district of Seireitei" was mentioned at the begining part 4 of the Hisagi and I think.

>Tokinada says something interesting. "There is nothing of value in this world. Specially Soul Society, everything here is fake."

So Tokinada is basically going to be the Obito Uchiha of Bleach, huh?

>In Eastern end of the 6th sector, there is a block of noble residences standing in a row. The head of the Kuchiki clan - one of the four noble families - have for generations, shouldered the responsibility of squad 6 captain, the squad building for that division exists in the 6th sector, and the Kuchiki clan are purveyors of various long standing shops that are lined up side by side there too. For that reason, nobles wishing for fine quality goods all set up residence here, the common soldiers have dubbed this wealthy sector “Kizokugai (Noble city)”.

That said, they might be referring to a different area because Hanatarou and Kiyone (presumably minor nobles) were nervous to be in the district, implying it's for the high nobility.

No. Obito was just emo. Tokinada means it literally. He knows the current world is artificial and was created by ancestors of the noble families alongside Ichibee by sealing away the Soul King. It's the same reason Yhwach called his castle Wahrwelt. Though it seems that Tokinda uses this as a justification to be a dick.

Kiyone is not a noble. She and Isane are just one of those makeshift families, since they don't look related. Hanatarou is almost always nervous.

>Though it seems that Tokinda uses this as a justification to be a dick.
You mean to be outright edgy.

All these talks about four noble families and not a single appearance of Byakuya. Strange.

He lost his will to fight after Lolinette got canned.

Wasted potential indeed! I had secretly hoped that he would come back and help Shunsui against that sniper Quincy.. It's fun to dream huh.

Part of the chapter has Hisagi wanting to talk to Hanataro's brother to get internal info on the nobles.

>He lost his will to fight after Lolinette got canned.
Anime only.

He should have done to them the same thing Byakuya did to Ichigo the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXUy4d4saAM

yeah but Hitsugaya beat #3 Espada while Ichigo couldn't beat #4 even with his Bankai and mask.

Best deception in manga history

>yeah but Hitsugaya beat #3 Espada
this was the biggest bullshit moment in Bleach for me.

Not even Almighty tops it for me.

They said a long time ago it's an original story
Because Ulquiorra was the strongest Espada

>Because Ulquiorra was the strongest Espada

Ulquiorra being only #4 was a big deal when it was revealed, and he already completely overpowered Ichigo with his regular release. His final form barely made a difference.

Biggest bullshit moment is Bleach is Yawach dismissing a vision of the future as a dream.

Barragan could have soloed every other espada, except maybe Sark actually.

It didn't have useful information. What he needed to see was Ishida's plot device arrow.

Lets be real here.

Bleach was honestly the best out of the BIG THREE era right? If not then it certainly was the most popular.

Still, his power was to see ALL possible futures and chose the path he desired, dismissing one of the only ones where he was actually defeated as a dream is bullshit because being about 2k years old he should be used on how his powers worked, hell he should have known this path since 2k years in the past when he realized he could see the future.

But maybe that was too much to ask to someone that was mroe beard than man at the end.

Nah, too slow for Ulquiorra and losing an arm is not a big deal like it was for Soi Fon

>see a bleach thread
>imma bait with nurutu and one piss to fill it with shitposters

Fuck off retard.

No joking here it's one of my all time top manga, along with Vagabound, Jojo, Baki, Akira, Berserk and Ghost in the shell.

That was because Haschwalth tricked him. Haschwalth knew under what circumstances he would be dismissive of his vision and used that to fool Yhwach. Also Yhwach only had the Almighty for less than 200 years. He didn't even reach it's final form.

>Still better than one piece at least

what could Ulquiorra possibly do?

Soul Society arc is the meat of bleach so better watch it and see if you're interested. It's a magic battle shonen so it has the same basis with stuff like Naruto and such

I am barely understanding what you're trying to say but since it has something to do with performing anal on Kubo then I can assure you he will probably accept it just fine

Still
>200 years to learn to use your power

Also, what motivation did Mr Toofsy had to trick Yawach?

Why didn't Yhwach just change the future so Ichigo, Aizen and Uryu all just dropped dead?

No. It's highest peak, while certainly better than Nardo's highest, happened too early on its run. And it was always a far third in popularity compared with Nardo and OP, both in Japan and the West, to the point that many other series began overtaking it in popularity towards the latter half of its run.

In addition, wouldn't have Yawach knew from the start before granting Haschwald powers (we know he had at least 2 pupils in that flashback) that he would try to trick him?

Was Yawach plan to be defeated all along?

He can change the future, not the past, leave that to Facebook.

we don't need you here fucker