Shirobako

If you're gonna make an anime about people making anime, the least you could is make the shit they're working on interesting. Remind me how this was AOTY again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qLMB1vtvuuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ICH NI SAN YON
GO ROKU NANA HACH

FUNNY STORY

But muh cute gurls

>Kyoani tier same face

Now i know i never need to watch this

Could you please reconsider? All the awards and money they made are meaningless if they don't have your approval.

>watching it for the girls
Poor taste.

Hey! I'm judging it solely on the OP pic

I see no males

EINS ZWEI DREI VIER
FÜNF SECHS SIEBEN ACHT

>judging shows from Sup Forums threads
ISHYGDDT

Promotional images are a very good source to find out if an anime is good or not.

It has tons of dudes, many that appear more often than some of the girls you see in the OP image. They also don't look the same because guys don't all have to be pretty.

I'd watch the anime they were making desu

pink butthole

>he didn't think EXODUS and gay anime girls aviation were AOTS
What a fuckin faggot.

top tier bulli posting

This is why Bakuman>This trash

Even with the retarded romance i actually thought some of the manga was cool

>he wants to watch Aikatsu: Imaishi edition

>cool
Underaged please go.

because it's fuckin' great you neanderthal

I'd put my shiro in Ema's hako.

With kind of Yoshino is that?

Pink Aoi is best Aoi. Fight me faggots.

>using the word cool is underage
With your logic watching anime that's primarily catered to kids make you underaged

You don't understand my logic, kid.

because we weren't watching the creators and not the shit they were making?

and besides, exodus looked like a fun time

It wasn't realistic enough.

My same gripe with New Game. Why the fuck are those dumb girls so cheerful? I hate having to watch people with so many life ambitions.

Maybe it's because they don't try to fool themselves with escapism like you.

GothLoli Baseball was the anime they really needed to make.

>they don't try to fool themselves with escapism like you
You dumb nigger thinking hopeful, cheerful little girls remaining like that in the Japanese creative industries is realistic.

I don't think it's realistic but what's so ambitious in new game? Aoba just wants to work for her favorite game company, which she did. And yes they did show the horrifying overtime working hours, they just don't mind.

If that's the case there would be no baseball anime since it's the dullest mainstream "sport" on earth.

Mii-chan a cute.

Autism

do you like donut?

It's great.

The only thing I've ever watched three times.

I'm watching it now, 6 episodes in, and I'm quite enjoying the show. It feels like an anime every young adult can relate to with the woes of job hunting, taking an entry level job, and finding your passion while trying to make a living.

Man, i love posts like this. makes me feel so happy being accomplished while people like you keep complaining about their lack of success
>puh-projection, user! that's projection if i've ever seen it!
it's easy enough to read you with this one post bro. Even better if is you, too.

I get what you are saiyan, but there is a lot more to shirobako than the MUH UGUU KAWAII girls. You get to know some of the aspects of anime production and how is a taxing job.

Boring shit just like sakura quest

Its trivial to associate this to Sakura quest, and by doing so, it became painfully obvious how ignorant you are on both series.
Here, your complimentary (You)

It was good because most of the side characters were good and unique characters. It's one of those shows which is carried by his side characters and the story of them and not so much by the main characters and the main story.

Andes Chuck a shit. Only nostalgiafags like Blonde Aoi likes it.

>Blonde Aoi
You mean blonde Sakura?

I liked the bear and the doll

youtu.be/qLMB1vtvuuE

I will never understand the Western obsession with faces.

What do chinks obsess then?

The same thing. They're just typing it in Chinese.

I didn't say anything about China nor did I imply I am here to compare obsessions.

I'm just curious desu.

What makes you think I know anything about Chinese obsessions? What does China even have to do with what I said?

Take it easy, user.

What the fuck are you even doing in this thread?

I don't know.

This. If the characters were all going through chemo and you couldn't tell them apart they're bad designs.

Shut up tumblr.

This is that face obsession I was talking about. Character design is reduced to nothing but the face. It makes no sense and I have no idea where this idea comes from. But at least it explains why Westerners are so bad at character design.

What else are you gonna focus about between those animue grills? They all have the same perfect anime girl body, so you might as well try to focus on the head to try to differentiate between them. And since the face is the largest part of their heads, it's the first thing that you'll notice (that it's the same too).
The next step will be to focus on their hair, which is color-coded so that you know what their personality and their behavior is.

Anime dudes are easier.

Their personality.
>inb4 /r9k/ replies

>What else are you gonna focus about between those animue grills?
Their hair, their clothing and their bodies (which are not all the same).

Diesel a best

Diesel a slut. She would suck a billion dicks to advance in her career and leave her friends behind.

Nice headcanon.

Her tits don't lie, user.