Why does Sup Forums hate this stuff so much? At $2.50/meal, it's literally the cheapest ready-to-eat food you can buy

Why does Sup Forums hate this stuff so much? At $2.50/meal, it's literally the cheapest ready-to-eat food you can buy.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/mcdouble.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
fixyourgut.com/soylent-2-0-review/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheep food is what they want you to "eat", Op.

>he doesn’t eat ramen without cooking it
Cheapest ready to eat food my ass

Costco is cheaper

that's not food, that's not a meal, that's not even ready to eat.

Isn't that illegal in Canada?

I wonder why

The fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums

I love nigger chips

Yes goy, drink the "nutrition" slop and get back to work. Gotta pay that mortgage, goy.

A McDouble is cheaper, has more protein, and tastes better. Checkmate soyboys

>liquid estrogen
Should be fucking illegal

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

$2.50?
Can of chicken
Rice
Frozen veggies
Bake in a casserole
Eat REAL FOOD all fucking week

Your fucking grandfathers could turn a can of SPAM and a fucking potato into a 7 course meal.

Disgusting soy toddlers.

I refuse to run on liquids, I'm not a fucking car. It's turning everything that makes life pleasant and enjoyable into a 'muh convenience', boring and prepackaged mass-product. Not everything is progress.

Way more saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium than soylent though.

>liquid estrogen
You mean cow milk?

>shit smell
>shit taste
>shit texture
>shit presentation
>fucks with your endocrine system
>niggers can afford it but can't stomach it

But how am I supposed to prove that I'm white if I don't drink milk?

why do asians surround themselves with retarded looking beta males? Is it because they know naturally they look physically retarded and are too small minded to ever laugh at their own misfortune? Or is all the self deprecation their form of ruling over us that we must self depreciate and they all are the protected elite?
I'm Black and I voted for Trump. Stay Woke family.

Never had it, but if it really holds up its nutritional end I wouldn’t mind substituting a few meals a week.

>Way more nutrients than soylent though.
ye

Is that from a horror movie? That shit is unsettling...

>fat is bad
>dietary cholesterol is bad
Back to 2002 dietlet

It used to be a man with a qt girlfriend and the cushiest job in the world playing vidya.

I encourage everyone dumb enough to ingest Soylent to do so. Drink up, goyim.
>culling of the gene pool

If you surround yourself with skinny numales even an asian look like a chad

Dystopian sludge is what they want you to eat

raw eggs are $0.20/dz senpai

Lmao McDonald’s Department shilling their chain on a yugioh trading cards forum

Soy: not even once

Cheap food is just subsidized by kikes to get away with poisoning the poor and less intelligent with their shit.

No they aren't. Eggs are at least $3/dozen in any supermarket.

>not getting a mcchicken and a mcdouble and making a mcgangbang

are you even trying?

Neat.

Yeah that seemed a bit shilly

>yellow lettuce in mayonnaise

>ready-to-eat
Cook you fucking mongrel.

The McDouble has soy, you fucking retarded soy boi. Learn how to check your ingredients next time
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/mcdouble.html

Isn't that the, uh, um, person who took part in the soylent trials in which they had to only eat soylent for 3 months for all their means?

Stare not into the abyss for the abyss will stare back.

i hate veggie so faggots. I body build and eat soy for the phyto estrogens because they block natural estrogen and dont really wont in the receptors them selves. soy makes me fart ungodly nasty farts and have wierd shit

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Huel is the good shit, btw.

>soylent
>soy
its estrogen user

bait thread, you know perfectly why we hate it
sage goes in every field, and ignore

I don't like it just because it reminds me of Soylent Green even though I know that was supposed to be made of people in the end. It also sounds an awful lot like goyim. They should have named it soyim, but I think they were worried that would tip too many people off. If I get my girlfriend to drink them, will she get bigger tits?

/o/ here

Dammit now I need to go buy this shit

MRE's FAGGOT, CAN U READ IT

its fucking garbage

eat a protein bar

A dozen eggs are 99 cents at my local WalMart and certain grocery stores. Perhaps not the best quality or brand but still... $3/dz is premium prices unless you're in Alaska or some shit.

Where the fuck do you live?

The cheapest food is your 200 pounds of fat and it's free to use every day.

You just earned 10 good goy points, grats !

Why are you telling him this?

That's why

Because it is for soyboys and is shit. fixyourgut.com/soylent-2-0-review/

no this is actually sort of a cool idea, think about it, taking a shit is so inconvenient, as well taking a piss, I rather just absorb nutrients with my skin or lungs

hating soy is the dumbest meme Ive ever encountered in my years on Sup Forums.

This is dogshit. All this faggot tier workout powder gives you bitch tits.

There was a kid in one of my math classes who would drink one of these every day. He's a woman now. Stay away from this shit kids.

I just balled my eyes out watching the Truman show. I am such an emotional wreck. I have meaningless sex with random THOTS and can't hold down a steady relationship because I get too emotionally invested. wew... I needed to get that out there. thanks for reading, random user...

TF's HAPPENING IN THE BACKGROUND? 0.0

i tried to find this on amazon, and only found Soylent results.... Really activates my jimmies

Drink too much soy and you will see. You'll get cucked even without a gf.

If you know even a little bit about the latest in nutritional science, you'd know that drinks or bars or powders like these are not useful, except in certain medical circumstances.

These don't take into account bioavailability, or how some of its nutrients cancel each other out, or all kinds of other issues when it comes to these "foods". Real food is the best food for humans. This stuff is fine in a pinch, but not for everyday use.

desu anyone who eats Fast Food has no right to complain about this stuff in the sense that none of it is food.

I mean you people realize that soy doesnt contain actual estrogen?

Milk contain actual estrogen is that a billion times worse?

Dont even want to guess what you faggots think about eating meat since all animals are fed soy.

I know it's a meme, but taking soy, specially protein can be replaced by pea/rice protein which is superior.

Nope. The only issues with these liquid diets is no bulk and they can be tricky on your guts.

trace amounts that you can avoid by requesting no cheese vs. chugging 50g of pure soy

Lol soylent only is really for the US market and don't distribute in Europe but Europe has equivalents.

Still you could buy oat flour, brown rice protein, flaxseed powder and so on for really cheap and create your own version.

>eating the food of beasts
I'll eat MEAT like any civilized animal does

I really hope people aren't buying Soylent off Amazon because unless that shit comes in a box I can tell you from experience that bitch tits will be the least of your worries.

N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G

2.50 a meal?

that is expensive crap...

I can eat chicken/rice/beans with some nice sauce for 2.50 a meal....

>newfags