Anthoney Weiner's Diretory was Leaked!!! WeinerGate & D-Day

> Get In Here

Original thread: Second Thread: Side Thread: > Anthoney Weiner's Diretory Leaked
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

> What is D-Day?
Dozens of Anons contacted some of the most influential people in the world using the information that was leaked. The name D-Days comes from how some of them were sending Dick Pics to the political Elite's Fax Machines. I do not support nor condone this behavior.

> What is WienerGate?
While looking into the leaked information some people found somethings suspicious.

>Following Comment taken from Taken from conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/54384-weiners-directory-leaked-oops/?page=2
Check this out.
This address is from Weiners phone book.
699 N Vulcan Ave #37 Encinitas CA 92024
If you look it up on goolag maps it takes you to a trailer park main building.
Right across the parking lot is this place.
Montessori Children’s House
mchencinitas.com/locationcontact.html
Goolag Maps of the location, if I did it right.
google.com/maps/place/Montessori Children's House/@33.0624185,-117.2989969,142a,35y,273.22h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x80dc0cf6dbeff593:0xdbc51bec312f3d2b!2s699 N Vulcan Ave #37, Encinitas, CA 92024!3b1!8m2!3d33.0625341!4d-117.2992856!3m4!1s0x80dc0cf6cc03aceb:0x37a0ff6dd6f4af10!8m2!3d33.0627772!4d-117.2988233
Why does big wig Weiner associate with someone from a lowly trailer park..........
FYI
I don't think the #37 is for the main building......
I changed the number to 38 and it took me to the same location.....
Anyway, I thought it interesting........
> One local user pointed out a nearby restaurant in the original thread, it seems fake and is located near a Children's charity home
yelp.ca/biz/fulanos-mexican-cafe-encinitas

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180206042452/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
archive.is/uoPMn
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
youtube.com/watch?v=cCg610dHzho
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillel_Schwartz_(historian)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Continue
There has been shilling constantly in these line of threads as well as several media sites posting articles warning of "Right Wing Fake News"

****George Soros*****

> Note
Articles warning of "Right Wing Fake News" came soon after Weiner's Diretory was Leaked.

>posting articles warning of "Right Wing Fake News"
What in general or that something is about to happen? If the latter then we've got em right where we want em.

Now we just wait for the Agency fags to move their asses if it's that. Can't cry fake news if your head honcho is busted for running a smuggling ring.

> Additional archives
web.archive.org/web/20180206042452/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
> and
archive.is/uoPMn
> Feel free to copy the RAW Pasta Data to keep your own personal copy

Soros' number is a publicly known office number. It's a dead end (no JIDF)

Honestly Brock's number should be posted and that faggot taken to the woodshed for what he's done with this place

Ah. Interesting though.

Truth really is stranger than fiction. . .whata time line.

holy shit bump this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

FLOOD MEDIA MATTERS IF ANYONE SHOULD BE A FUCKING TARGET

This it.

Okay fags sit around and let me give you a basic gestalt on what's going on, confused should shills listen too if they want.

So basically someone from the "swamp" is about to sing like a canary about everything or already has. This may or may not be Weiner(good luck fella)

>But why user?
Simple, they're gonna move in on operations run by Hillary&crew JUST as the false media starts to go in overdrive mode about something. The idea is to bust someone and expose something just as the media is talking about it so the media looks even more bad. Basically grab them by the pussy while they're chattering bullshit and showing everyone the cold hard truth (((they))) can't hide. This will open up a lot of people's eyes on what's going on behind the curtains.

No doubt the deepstate/swamp/whateveryoucallit already know this and are scrambling to counter it.

>why are you telling us this?
Autism and I've got nothing better to do.

>proofs?
Read the older threads, read my posts, then come here. Put 2 and 2 together and you'll complete the puzzle.

Possibly related.

>Read the older threads, read my posts, then come here. Put 2 and 2 together and you'll complete the puzzle.
You need to post your previous ID in those threads for us to do that

I'm the only bulgarian there

Ask for gibs

Bump.web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

whoa huma nudes?

Not in the link, but they are supposed to be out there.

Can someone answer why the deep state would allow Trump to expose all these people? They could have rigged the election for hillary since Soros owns the company that uses electronic voting machines. Or is this just a high level game of which Jew faction comes out on top? Pls no bully

>web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
Is that sofa covered for a reason?

>Or is this just a high level game of which Jew faction comes out on top? Pls no bully
In a way... it's too complex to describe properly IMO.

I think about this too user... you’re not alone

Try us

Imagine memes but not actually memes, like driving a camel through the head of a sewing needle, it's watery yet rocky, electrical yet fiery, rises but falls in an equilibrium, destroying impurity but birthing purity, mentioned in the (((Bible)))

What am I?

Hubris, getting old and sloppy.
Boomer generation suddenly have to contend with people wise to their bullshit.

Praise be, God bless the patriots.

699 N Vulcan Ave #37 Encinitas CA 92024

marked exact trailer on satellite and heatmap

Soros

It's childish to assume there is a "them" with absolute control. Think like men.

Not trying to take credit for Swedebro's work here, just reuploading. Also, the guy was also associated with unit #36 (one unit closer to the school):

Feel free to repost compiled evidence from previous threads.

i agree. there is no 'director', there are opportunists and power struggles. a loose knit group of evil which knows how to operate and scatter.

I'm sorry but that's the closet thought pattern I could conjure up and you could piece on your own.

It's not something to be learned because it's formless, meaningless yet not. Nobody taught me. I've never talked about it to anyone(can't even if I wanted to). People are either aware or unware of it. Some just the idea behind it, others the functionality, third both, fourth a combination of them.

It's just something you eventually "see" as you look beyond the veil, then you look beyond the second veil because the first veil was a ruse, so was the second, trying to deceive you, so was the third, fourth, thousandth, millionth, billionth, until you after a while the snake bends over and bites its tail. You are that snake.

Oh friend, please tell me you didn't take a photo of you screen?

>Anthoney
Shit, realized I've spelled it wrong and I've been copying and pasting the title on all threads...

You’re using biblical language in regards to Christ’s sacrifice, and what He did for us by tearing “the veil” .... but your just being incoherent

Is anybody else getting a vibe that the trailer, unit #37, is a trap house? I mean there is no basement and it looks like a single wide
2Fast2Furious, just stay with me, had a trailer in a park/hovel type houses that were used as a unit to store cash in the walls, maybe this is related to the current situation? But where did the cash come from?

>but your just being incoherent
Ah that's another way to put it, Chaos. True Chaos.

Tohuvabohu

But Idk honestly, like I said, it's impossible to contain it in a sphere of "is" or "isn't". It's... I can't say it. It's just impossible. Trying to think about it is making want to bleed through my nose again.

This could be a ploy for the deep state to stage a false flag at one of these locations, like the fag that took a rifle into comet pizza, then the media can harp about "right wing conspiracy" bullshit and sweep new revelations about pedogate under the rug

>buys mac book air
>doesnt know how to screencap

get out

Here's some ideas you could use(I don't recommend that, illegal as fuck).

I has no bitcoins :(

Think of it as the opposite of Kundalini, the balancing point. Works the same but it's a mirror image.

Guys I love next to a pretty big artillery training base and they are dropping big bombs, shaking my house and shit. Now, they do this once a month or so, but these seem louder, they actually woke me up this morning because they sounded different, more intense. I got scared and checked pol cuz I knew the stock market has been dropping. First thread that I see is the Weiner contact list leak. Is it actually habbening?

Also, any other anons next to military bases seeing/hearing out of the ordinary shit?

Ahh yess

How can we confirm it is real? anyone could compile a list like this

Yes, the deep state released the list of countless elites and their locations, to dupe us. None of them really had ties to Weiner, or if they did, that doesn't matter. Therefore, it would be best to ignore those locations and those elites. Leaving nothing to do but... take a nap, huh shill faggot?

It's not really something to dwell on, let's just get back to the business at hand.

Kys, and if you get to heaven, ask the angels to confirm for you. Thank you for taking one for the team user, you're a real trooper.

Directory? Why has everyone stopped talking about the CP that was on his laptop? Anyone remember that Bolivian proxy that was posting it here? The pictures correlated with the one that was shown on Alex Jones blurred out of the girl at the piano. How do Jews keep getting away with CP possession? Kurt eichienwald also got caught with cp and was trying to groom a young boy sending him money and such. He got away with it because it was"research" for an article.

I agree:

What is Skippy code for? Or is that the name of his alter ego that rapes kids?

BASED!!! KEK

Yeah, pretty much, Skippy is his Monarch programmed name and gets into character when scaring the kids to drain their blood later for the adrenaline in their system

>Or is that the name of his alter ego that rapes kids?
Nickname, he's a real froggy that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCg610dHzho

My guess is that the NYPD leaked this. Purpose: get anons started on connecting useful dots before further leakage. Everything can be assumed to have some strategic purpose, as far as leak timings, IMO.

>How do Jews keep getting away with CP possession?

Dear God that thing is creepy as hell give me nightmares

Call ICE on the building.
You'll get it investigated, and any illegals will get tossed over the fence.
Win/Win

>It'll get investigated
The ICE don't know about basement.

It's a possibility.

Nice numbers btw

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

Do we have Huma nudes yet?

>but who was camera

This. Poast moar Huma

Top kek. Wtf are you doing, lad?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Ho shit maybe there is a cheese pizza on that couch in that pic what the actual fuck

Fucc the calilou video really is him

Fuck off to Sup Forums.

BUMP
pic related last pic from the (((restaurant))) on goolag maps

Did anyone notice Cody Shearer is listed in weiners contacts? Interesting.

For us retards, please tell us what identifying information can be obtained from a picture of a computer screen.

It's nothing.

Huma doesn't have a penis

The "699 N Vulcan" address appears to belong to the line above, "Hillel Schwartz", one of whose email addresses has "699" in it. Many entries in the list wrap around to a second line.

i wouldnt bet on that

Damn it, that only makes her hot. like 0.00001% more.

But she is an animal so...

Fuck off to Sup Forums.
>Huma doesn't have a penis
>i wouldnt bet on that

teh bantz!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillel_Schwartz_(historian)

"Hillel Schwartz (born 1948) is an American cultural historian, poet and translator....Schwartz lives in Encinitas, California."

Since he is 69 years old, he might well live in a trailer park.

Checked. Its as good a theory as any other, and since they had his laptop, it makes sense.

>Fulanos
>Ful•anos
Say it with a spanish-speaking accent.

well they did say they'd release it if nothing was done about what they found remember

#37 would be the lot number. Who ever lives in that trailer or whatever it is for is on that rental lot in the trailer park.

I cant tell if this is a quality shitpost or not

What's with the yellow guys?

Well this thread fucking died