1 of 2 things MUST be true about 9/11

on 9/11 we coincidentally witnessed the 4 "cleanest" aircraft disasters in aviation history. what i mean by "clean" disasters is the irregular lack of debris from the aircrafts. you could argue the debris was lost in the tower collapse. ok. you could argue the pentagon swallowed the plane debris. while this is weak, i'll give it a pass.

HOWEVER, nothing is as suspicious as Shanksville PA. virtually no plane debris (other than red bandanas from the terrorists, LOL), we were left with just a hole in the ground.

all these crashes with no debris, happening within hours of each other, on top of all the other strange coincidences of 9/11, leads me to draw 2 potential conclusions, one of which almost certainly is true:

1. the government shot down the flight over Shanksville
2. the planes were not the traditional passengers commercial airliners we were told they were

conclusion 2 has subsets:
A. the planes were holographic/cgi/not real
B. The planes were military or special in type

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrJiKbK0tVM
youtu.be/0SL2PzzOiF8
theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2017/mar/31/pentagon-after-911-attack-american-airlines-flight-77-in-pictures
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11
youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtu.be/A0wHeekgPqk
youtu.be/TJNzaMRsN00
youtube.com/watch?v=rqWEBo3da-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2-9TD3oQq3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Doesn’t matter as long as you know your own American Government did it

2001 wasn't a leap year so there was no september 11th that year, it was all an exercise in trauma based mass hysteria and mind control. the entire thing was neural-AI renderings based off of stock footage.

That's a funny way of saying Israeli government

So is the argument that they werent planes? that makes no sense, wouldnt it just be easier to use planes than missiles and fake they were planes

it does matter. if proven, it would forever tarnish the idea that a lie is too big to be possible, or too wide in scope.
interesting even if shitpost. go on.
kek

that's not the argument. see conclusion 1.
however my point is that it's likely the planes weren't what we told they were. that could mean a different type of plane, or an actual fake cgi plane. but it fairly confident they weren't commercial airliners, being swallowed like butter by steel buildings. the plane shows exactly ZERO residence as it enters towers, pentagon. that does not abide by laws of physics

This is a great video because it actually sticks on showing how ridiculous the official story is

youtube.com/watch?v=vrJiKbK0tVM

I remember footage leak of the Pentagon, it looked like a missile hit it. Not to mention agents went to a gas station near by and confiscated all the surveillance videos.
Then to top that there is interviews with multiple "witnesses" from local news agencies who stories did not match at all. Some said an airliner, some said it was a 2 person air craft.

the digits in this thread holy shit

>fake cgi plane
ya ok

There is nothing new here that we are talking about so what is the big deal?

i didn't say it was anything new

I lived in Indiana County (western PA) during 9/11. Went to buy some truck seats from a dude who lived out by the shanksville site.
Dude said he saw fighter jets following a low-flying passenger plane that day.

9 11 didn't happen its just more jewish lies

>the government shot down the flight over Shanksville
I remember someone saying "they had to shoot one down", but only heard it once during the chaos of the day.

consider this
pic related is a picture of the plane impact at the pentagon. the hole is without wing imprints. so the light aluminum wings penetrated the steel of the WTCs, but not the concrete of the Pentagon? the same type of airliner?? something isn't right.

i wish i could find more proof of this. because while it seems the more realistic, i hardly have found any concrete leads on it.

bump

>A. the planes were holographic/cgi/not real
>B. The planes were military or special in type
they were drone aircraft designed to punch through the structures. the one in PA was simply a malfunction.

do you have this pic in .jpg/HD?
its hard to read and i cant find the original...

"Only" pentagon video lol. Yeah this was the only pentagon video goyim, nothing to to see here. Oh and those 767 are small.
youtu.be/0SL2PzzOiF8

Look, there is no conspiracy okay?
The events of that day were a terrible tragedy, and it does a disservice to the memory of the victims and their families to open up old wounds.

1/10 not really funny desu

Found the kike government neocon shill.

YEAH WAIT A MINUTE THE WINGS HOLD THE FUEL AND THE ENGINES THOSE WOULD HAVE MADE THE HOLE NOT THE CRUMPLY NOSE

>one of which almost certainly is true:

False dichotomy. You can’t just state that and take it for granted that it’s true. Watch:

I’ve drawn two potential conclusions about OP from this post, one of which almost certainly is true.

>OP is openly a dick sucking faggot
>OP likes dicks in his ass and is still in the closet

fucking kikes disgust me. fill me with rage

2/10, creative, but you tried too hard

It was a missile. There's been leaks of that video that is missing a frame from it.
There were light poles that would have either sheared off or sheered off the wings of the plane. A plane never hit the Pentagon. Period.

False. There was an airliner in PA and there were two then only one fighter following it.

fun fact: pentagon at the time had hundreds of cameras monitoring every square inch around the perimeter of the pentagon. the only camera that "just happned" to capture video of the "plane" was in 240p and less than 1 fps.
Also the supposed plane hijacker had less than 10 hours of flight experience and pulled off a turn maneuver into the pentagon that cant even be simulated correctly in a flight simulator by veteran pilots with over 10,000 hours of flight experience. Let alone the plane just happned to slam into the budgeting office that held info that the pentagon was missing trillions of dollars, because every plane hijacker just knows classified info like that.
9/11 is the biggest fucking joke, a spit into the american peoples fucking faces.

Republicans were in power, they desperately wanted to invade Iraq and drone technology was new, so they hatched their plan. Thing is, planes can't fly low enough to strike the Pentagon accurately so they just fired a missile into it.

Republicans became the enemy of the United States on 9/11 2001 and I will never let them forget it.

Rig buildings to explode, have marker explosion go off few seconds before main explosion for aiming the gci plane. Have (((art students))) filming the event from multiple angles. Send film to be doctored send steady flow of footage to media. Suprisingly grainiest and shittiest films get released earlier, live helicopter footage being the most fake looking stuff. Allso all 9/11 truth movements avoid possibility of media hoax.

oh ok.

If that is not the face of a kike, i don't know what is.

Both parties are involved. Trump exposed that. And all of this is for Israel.
And before you say Trump is for Israel, he may have stopped another 9-11 months ago by exposing Israel to Putin.

Why were there no bodies

your a fucking retard.
they both suck the jew off.

>I'm back on that hood shit, yeah that wish you would shit
>I'm talking that cross you, that fade you, fourth quarter
>Like Jordan, we back on that bullshit

>pic related is a picture of the plane impact at the pentagon.
no it isn't. it is a picture from 9/11, but not what you describe

theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2017/mar/31/pentagon-after-911-attack-american-airlines-flight-77-in-pictures
honestly your most likely right, who the fuck knows what is true and not.

THERMITE PAINT?

Looks like a normal office fire to me.

thermite filled termites

holy shit if you pause at 0:05 you can see it on the very right side of the screen. it's waaay too small to be anything but a missile

you cant see any wings on that thing

I wonder how butthurt they are that we're taking this shit back without a false flag.

dude there is strong evidence that 9/11 was the first military use of drones. planes and who was supposed to be on them are obviously just the excuse/distraction.

too crazy to be possible; not in this time line buddy

>wings
Its a jet plane. The engine is a jet. Not a prop plane.

i have no idea how real/fake that .gif is, sorry.
what i do know about it is it was film taken from a news MSM helicopter and it was removed from youtube before it got a lot of veiws back in like 2009 or something.

theres lots out there user; plenty of starter links to be found here: wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11

According to the official narrative, the first victim of the 9/11 attacks was a passenger on AA Flight 11, the first plane to hit the WTC. He was the *first* victim because he didn't die from the crash, he was reportedly stabbed to death by hijackers, based on official flight recordings/transcripts.
>here's where it gets very strange
The victim was seated directly in front of a hijacker, and behind another, on a under-occupied flight. The victim was Israeli-American. He had served in the Israeli Defense Forces, where he was later promoted to serve as captain of Israel's most elite military team, Sayeret Matkal, which is Israel's version of Delta Force. Moreover, he served in Sayeret's Unit 269, which was trained in paratrooping and hijacking scenarios. He spoke fluent Arabic, and was trained in the impersonation of Islamic radicals. His name was Daniel Lewin. This is all one helluva coincidence Sup Forums. Especially when you consider three "Dancing Israelis" were on the ground photographing and celebrating Flight 11 hit the WTC, and later arrested and found to be ex-IDF Israelis here on expired visas.
>but it gets weirder
The first victim, Daniel Lewin, was a billionaire from his cybersecurity company Akamai. He'd sold his mansion outside Boston, where Flight 11 departed, for $3.5 million just months before 9/11. He'd separated from his wife Anne Lewin shortly before 9/11. Days before 9/11 he left Anne a very long voicemail entirely in Hebrew, retrieved for Anne by Voicestream, which filed a report finding her request suspicious. According to an Akamai employee who wrote two books on Lewin, he had mysteriously packed up his office on 9/10.
Lewin's father Charles Lewin is an avid Zionist who moved the entire family from Denver to Israel in 1984, because he'd grown loathsome of American culture, this is detailed in Lewin's biography No Better Time. Before 9/11, Lewin grew so frustrated with Middle East conflict that he considering entering Israeli politics.

/thread/

>punchOUT
that is a picture of where an engine came OUT a the wall, not a picture of where the nose of the plane went in

hahaha good one

>jet planes don't have wings
im fucking speechless

the fuck? where'd you find this?

>wings
>Its a jet plane. The engine is a jet. Not a prop plane

>virtually no plane debris

this is patently false. lots of debris...and lots of body parts/DNA found.

You are either ignorant or lying...which is it?

>consider this

is this deliberate disinfo or are you just a dumbshit?

According to (((investigators))), call me retarted but FBI does not raise confidence atm.

>American Airlines Flight 77 (a Boeing 757)
>what is a jumbo jet
look up what a Boeing 757 should look like.
ive just been here a long time is all.

This.

You're a fucking faggot.

>retarted

Indeed. Plenty of accounts of the first people on the scene...in particular the county coroner - who found plane parts and chunks of human flesh.

That you havent researched this yet instead to post asinine assertions on the internet says a lot about your level of credibility.

those on scene witnesses were clearly kike plants and probably didn't recount their stories until after the event. shill harder

>ctrl+f 'black box'
>0 results
Huh, just like the actual crashes then.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
if you watch this and are not at least slightly suspicious then your heads not on right buddy.
also please stop reddit spacing in your posts its fucking gay, thank you.

>hurrdurr

no actually you are a kike plant - fuck off harder

strawman= logical fallacy

fuck off

you
are
fucking
gay.

oof

youtu.be/A0wHeekgPqk
mfw anyone thinks the government would ever lie

Pretty sad, Desu. Right where the building buckles. And burning out just like thermite does.

hooktube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
watch this video.

Did 9/11 actually happen?

>sept. 10, 2001 Rumsfeld announces 20 trillion missing from pentagon
>Larry silverstein buys WTC and buy terrorist insurance for WTC, 6 months before attack
>WTC 1 and 2 fall into foot print, after spewing molten steel out the side of the building and being hit by planes
>WTC 7 falls into its footprint, NOT hit by plane
>3rd "plane" falls in PA
>WTC 7 falls into its footprint, NOT hit by plane
no other WTC building fell into it's footprint
>Pentagon hit by "plane" no wing marks on side of building, no plane parts anywhere.
>Dancing israelis discovered and investigated by FBI
>Israeli art students remodeling same areas that were hit by planes in WTC 1 and 2
>Demolition experts come out and agree it was a controlled demolition
>FBU, CIA, DoD and other vital records all destroyed in the buildings that fell and the damaged area of the pentagon that was investigating pentagons lost 20 trillion

I probably missed a lot too. Obvious false flag is obvious. Pearl Harbor 2.0 indeed.
Afghan poppy fields.
Afghan heavy metals.
Middle East oil (pipeline).
Military testing playground.
Europe being flooded with muslim hordes.

That video has been proven fake time and time again. A Cruise missile did hit the pentagon, but this is just a fake video of it. Look up "Pentagon Aerial Stock Footage" on youtube, the source video is like the 5th result. The GIF blocks out the timer on the video and for some reason its flipped.

That pic would be a great album cover

>WTC 1 and 2 fall into foot print

why do you perpetuate this meme?? 40 other buildings were damaged by the collapse. High chucks of facade fell out and away from the "foot print"

Fuck with your fucking ignorance

huge chunks.

Relevant

youtu.be/TJNzaMRsN00

The hole was there already BEFORE the crash, somebody did a map lookup from before the event and....hole was there already, bit shallow though. Usually plane crash debris spread about 1km to 5km (1 mile 3miles), depend on height and speed.

Pentagon
3D simulation shows the plane engine should rip out ground,,or,,,nose hit higher, both did not happen.Light poles fall in various opposite angles. Photographic analysis by Jack White show its photoshoped

2 Tower
There are 2 video showing a group of Israelis chit-chating inside a building, behind them is carpet to ceiling, boxes of latest thermite (red thermite if not mistaken), the US army use it. During the vid, glimpse of the other tower can be seen, they rent the entire 3 floor for few months before the event, supposed to do "Cultural Show" something.

911, so many holes that would shame a sponge.

wtc 1, 2, and 7, were the only buildings completely leveled. all other buildings were still standing (yes heavily damaged, but still standing) Also, WTC 7 was not HIT by a plane, AND it was further away from wtc 4, 5, and 6 iirc, yet still was completely leveled, and fell straight down.

Are you ok?

and so...? that still doesn't change the fact that WTC1&2 IN NO WAY fell into their own "footprint".

Its a false claim and should be acknowledged as such.

Please elaborate

Why did tower 1, 2, and 7 fall at freefall speed?

i did say here that it might be fake, link me to the exact video. cant find the one you are talking about.

At least someone else noticed this as well, the pentagon would have at least had the tail fins intact...but for some reason they only found scraps despite when a plane slid off a runway into a gas station in Brazil or when two planes collide, there is still a significant amount of debris...

Yeah, there is clearly something fishy.

I wonder who's behind this metal scrap?

>singling in on one tiny little thing and ignoring all the other glaring bullshit in the official story

found the shill

Original Interview of German Journalist Gerhard Wisnewski from 2002. Mayor himself says there was no debris and no bodies. later he retracted his statement and tried to sue Wisnewski so he could not broadcast the interview, which worked. i think they only showed it once in a late night documentary and then it was gone

youtube.com/watch?v=rqWEBo3da-Y

>I wonder who's behind this metal scrap?

Elvis ?

youtube.com/watch?v=2-9TD3oQq3g
id call this falling into its own footprint, atleast pretty close.
from just a plane inpact, wow.

There is a reason they make you stand back from a controlled demolition... A "safe distance". I think the meaning behind collapsed into footprint is essentially it free falls.