The director of diary of a recovering MMO junkie is actually awake

>the director of diary of a recovering MMO junkie is actually awake
The jews fear the samurai.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
youtu.be/oGva17Pt2zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

Why even try to speak english at that level.

Based Nippon.
Truly the best allies.

he's right though. They could have easily shot them or hit them over the head with a shovel. Housing and gassing and then cremating millions of people is completely illogical.

Not to mention how the fuck did they get that much gas. They'd have to have entire factories devoted to it's production. During wartime. In a world war.

Not to mention cremation doesn't get rid of evidence. Where the fuck are the ashes of millions of people?

Guy's trying to let the goyim know. The best goys don't speak in slant runes.

Holy fuck, Based and redpilled Nippon and Italy in one day??

I can't fucking take this shit, I'm hard as fuck.

OY VEY DELETE THIS

We don't deserve nippon
>implying

Can someone translate this to English?

He did it in his tweet

no bully

Stfu you nigger man child...

>le based gook XDDD
literally who
>They could have easily shot them or hit them over the head with a shovel.
That's exactly what they tried doing 1.5 million times until their own killers got drunk and started to break down.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
>Housing
The majority gassed were not housed, but gassed upon arrival

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
>That sidebar pic
Isnt that a fake?

where did they get the gas and how did they transport it to the camps?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

no, of course not. deniers have hilariously tried to debunk it and fallen flat on their faces. At best, the mainstream can be 'accused' of cropping the photo down to just the guy aiming at his rifle at the mother and child.

Alright, thats it you goy fucks, ive had it with your antisemitism, everybody posting in this thread will get an ADL visit unless you reply with "Forgive me rabbi Moshe, I've been a bad goy."

what? Zyklon B was an extremely common pesticide. They bought it commercially in pellet form. The pellets reacted to water and heat and produced a cyanide gas

>uses gadsen
>isn't based on hebrew lies

check the free market of speech and you will see (((they))) are behind alot of the problems we face today.

Im not buying your fucking paintings how many times do I have to tell you ?

>where did they get the gas and how did they transport it to the camps?

Through the firms Tesch & Stabenow GmbH and Heerdt-Linger, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Schädlingsbekämpfung (DEGESCH)shipped this common pesticide, Zyklon B, to the camps via trucks, one such bill is pic related.

>The pellets reacted to water and heat and produced a cyanide gas

That's factually wrong, that's not how it works. In addition, gas chambers for people had no heating while actual delousing chambers had. Even your explanation wouldn't work then.

It's from a French children's book called The Little Prince, that opens with the Price asking the narrator to draw him a sheep. I assume the picture has edited the line into "draw me a gas chamber".

>In addition, gas chambers for people had no heating while actual delousing chambers had

still unironically spouting long debunked bullshit? you lose again
come on, hans, what does the document say?
>krema ii und iii
>keller 1
>vorgewärmt
gee, I wonder why you would want to heat up the fucking morgue 1 of kremas ii and iii.

Are you fucking retarded? That talks about crematoria and is directly addressed to the company building the ovens. It literally states nothing about gas chambers, delousing chamber or anything similar.

The Samurai awakens.

you dense motherfucker.

>Betrifft: Krema II und III

>...DASS DER KELLER 1 mit der Abluft....

what do you think the "keller 1" of crematorium ii and iii were, you intellectual zero?

THE FUCKING GAS CHAMBERS EVERY HISTORIAN IS TALKING ABOUT.

if you still have no clue what I am talking about, go read a book.

>what do you think the "keller 1" of crematorium ii and iii were, you intellectual zero?

So your argument is "that must have been a gas chamber", yet you literally have no prove? Like putting in a gaschamber in the basement is the only thing heating can be used for? It's not like the gas chambers are rather close to the incoming trains, where people get out, take actual showers, removing their closing etc.... I wonder why they needed heated rooms for that. Even your pic states it was a Leichenkeller, why is it suddenly a gas chamber?

So far you have zero arguments here, other than wishful thinking that is...

Kek

B-b-b-but all the (((approved))) historians agree.

Thanks for the pic, I'm laughing hysterically. How could anyone believe you would be able to push so many people into that chamber without them breaking down the door? Top fucking kek.

And your arguments are denying every single historian attesting of the existence of said chambers and "distance" between train and chamber?

>it's the austrian jew vehemently tries to defend the holohoax episode

>the Japanese and Italian Axis have awoken

Germany is next

>denying every single historian attesting of the existence of said chambers
Appeal to (((authority))), great. How can historians no about the chambers if there have never been any documents about these killing machine gas chambers, and only hearsay from alleged inmates?

I'm glad to know a bit about chemistry to see that your "heated rooms" are not enough to release relevant amounts of HCN into the air out of the Zyklon B. The heating has to be so good, you could just put hundreds of people into the cellar, turn on the heating (coming out of the ovens as you have described) and they would die also in under an hour... you wouldn't even need Zyklon B. No matter what document you might find, and which historian is shouting bullshit... when you have to break the laws of nature, no signed document will help you. Same with the killing by means of diesel exhaust, where allegedly more people were killed with than by Zyklon B... that also doesn't work.

grade 3 level math proves holohoax

Is he alright?

Well that explains a lot actually.
>Woman tries corporate ladder.
>Fails.
>Turns to neet.
>Meets a man.
>Spends less time online.
>Gets her shit together.
>They're gonna get married.
>She's gonna become the perfect housewaifu.
The director was dropping subtle red pills this entire time.

>Housing and gassing and then cremating millions of people is completely illogical.
The reality is they were separated from the rest of the population, housed in camps and often put to work in factories. The only reason it's unbelievable to house 6 million jews is simply because the number itself is bullshit to begin with.

Die in a gas chamber rabbi moshe, you've been bad to this goy.

>The reality is they were separated from the rest of the population, housed in camps and often put to work in factories

Except for all the people not fit for work, who were sent straight to the gas chambers because it would make no sense to house them in the camps.

There were no gas chambers those that were not fit to work died of disease.

>those that were not fit to work died of disease.

Where? In the camps? Why would they even waste resources on them?

yeah, that's right

I'm actually thinking of moving to a brown/yellow country because brown/yellow people are less anti-white than white people are.

lollercaust aside, now that I think on it, there has been an influx of subtle red pill anime of late. Recovery of an MMO junkie is just one of them.
GATE thus the JSDF fought there is one such example that comes to mind. I got to read the web novel and honestly it's red pilled as fuck. Hell even the anime drops subtle red pills everywhere.

Now I know why I liked that anime

Einsatzgruppen killed partisans, moron.

Auschwitz housed 200.000 i believe and most died in the first few months from exhaustion, hunger or execution in their first months.
He is alright.
Modern crema are not constantly heated, have to be cooled in order to be systematicaly cleaned to avoid have parts of Mr.X into Mrs.Y ashes, there is a huge protocol that makes the process last hours. Also modern or not we have not invented fire in the last century.
Yes, appeal to authority, just like you don't go around saying this medicine is good or bad without being a chemist, or saying this or that is or isn't lawful unless you are a representant of the law.
If you are that sure it did not happen why are you not becoming a historian so you can make a thesis about it? You know it is only illegal to deny it for the same reason you cannot prescribe medicine unless you are a doctor.
You can argue the holocaust all you want, but as an historian, no a pleb.

Seeing who is fit for work takes a few seconds. They would/could have executed the weak right there. Why the fuck would you bother transporting them hundreds of miles to distant camps? That's a fucking waste of resources during war, especially considering were are talking about, allegedly, 10-12 million people in the course of 2-3 years. With all available trains and buses in Germany, today, we are transporting 12 million people per year, also counting people taking a train more than once. And now you tell me that a system like this was run just as a sideshow next to the biggest world war in history?

Because they couldn't let the word out that they were sent to die, moron.

>You know it is only illegal to deny it for the same reason you cannot prescribe medicine unless you are a doctor.

>Seeing who is fit for work takes a few seconds. They would/could have executed the weak right there. Why the fuck would you bother transporting them hundreds of miles to distant camps?

Even the deniers don't deny that the the entire Jewish populations were transported into the camps, including those obviously not fit for work. You will need to try a different argument.

>Because they couldn't let the word out that they were sent to die, moron.

Yeah, that's why auschwitz camp inmates were allowed to write letters to friends, right? Where they could tell the world about everything they see? Are you fucking brain dead you moronic kike-frog?

Would have been simpler to just kill them in the train cars. If you have them herded in, why take them out? Take them to a cliff and push them off.

Herding them into a train car, traveling thousands of kilometers away, building barracks to house them, making uniforms to wear, feeding them, then herding them into a room to finally kill them?
Just feed them poison. Just deprive them of water. I can think of multiple ways that are cheaper and easier than concentration camps.
Hell, just dump them on the Eastern Front and let the Russians kill them.

It's amazing how indoctrinated the West is about the Holohoax.

>Even the deniers don't deny that the the entire Jewish populations were transported into the camps
False. There were Jews in Berlin right up to the end of the war.

Laughable i know.

You completely don't get the argument. Transporting them to camp isn't a problem if it's around 500-800k people, it's a problem however if you have to transport 12 million. You wouldn't lack reading comprehension, you would have seen that.

Or just take them to an isolated area and gun them down like katyn. Even if you are trying to hide the evidence, you could do this in war zones and nobody would know.

Kek, our family received a letter from Auschwitz alright. Looked like the guy was on the brink of death after 2 weeks in internment and asking for money of anything.
Are you that stupid?

Based Nipman is not wrong like

No, YOU don't get the argument. The Jewish transports are not in dispute. Go to any denier website and you'll see that I'm right. Also, your number is bogus.

>Wikipedia as reference
Sure. Not fake at all.
Totally legit from a trusted source...info provided by anyone with a keyboard.

So nazis just decided to give some people a nice holiday in an entertainment camp with pools, attractions and delousing chambers until the evil allies bombed the supply lines and the holiday went horribly wrong. All "during the war", they just loved Jews that much.

The jew fears the samurai

>The Jewish transports are not in dispute.

That's what I wrote, too. Hence I critique your reading comprehension and you proved me right again, fucking moron. Of course the kikes were send of to camp to work, but it wasn't 12, or 6 or even 2 million kikes.

>this many people were held back in a gas chamber by a simple wooden door

Based Nips

>Of course the kikes were send of to camp to work

Yes, those who were considered fit for work were sent to work. Those who were not were killed. Again, why would they send people not fit for work into "work camps"?

We can only hope.

So, not gassed in fake shower rooms and then incinerated in open pit BBQs. Got it.

Yes he was, a week or two later.

>Auschwitz housed 200.000 i believe and most died in the first few months from exhaustion, hunger or execution in their first months.

Funny how most of the survivors still around today are from the first batches of Auscwitz

god damn it phillipines your drunk again, go home.

I fucking wish my ancestors' tax dollars hadn't gone to that gang of jews who constituted the Manhattan project. They wanted to nuke and destroy Germany, but you surrendered too soon. My grandfather was at Bikini atoll and hated the power they unleashed on the world.

>the French and Austrian holohoax duo again
Fuck off niggers holy shit

this is a museum is DC. It's literally just an artistic rendition. Almost nothing in that museum is even labelled as authentic.

He sent you a letter confirming it, I suppose? Also kek at your Jew grandpappy begging for money. Shlomo never change.

The real question is why would you tattoo a man before sticking him in a gas chamber

Proove it. All I find is people interned as early as 1944

Is that what they claim the gass chambers were like? Because that looks fucking absurd. Any vestige of belief in the holohoax I had just went poof.

The real question is what makes you think that the people who were selected for the gas chambers got tattoos.

You are a retard.
Workers were tatooed

Japanese, the Aryans of the East.

the jews themselves

They needed to be able to ID which ones they sent to the masturbation death machines and which ones they'd send to the holocoaster.

Aryans are from the east you moron.

Specifically?

So you have no proof he was gassed, just like every other Jew who claims it.

Holy Moly. Good job based anime merchant.

youtu.be/oGva17Pt2zQ

I'm the son of an architect and a history major. That's not what archetectual plans look like. Those aren't even real.

Well he dissapeared and never sent any other letter. It is only fair to assume when you don't believe that every victim of a tragedy is a false flag and are living their old days in some hidden island somewhere.

Whether or not holocaust happened is irrelevant anyways. What is relevant is that it Jews deserve extermination for what they have done to our nations.

What time does it say that people sent straight to the gas chambers got tattoos?

fuck anime and fuck yellow poeple