'Black Panther' first reactions: It's 'astonishing,' 'iconic' and 'will save blockbusters'

>'Black Panther' first reactions: It's 'astonishing,' 'iconic' and 'will save blockbusters'

NOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR Sup Forums TOLD ME IT WOULD FLOP

First reactions by who exactly?

Unironically the best possible movie that could ever be made to redpill the normies about the glory of the coming ethnostate.

Black Hitler is best Hitler.

We said no such thing. The cgi fight scene did look like a monkey fucking a football though.

>Sup Forums told me it would flop
? I've never seen that, some said they wouldn't go see it.
I haven't watched a marvel movie since Avengers 2 but the black panther seems to align with my views on nationalism so I may see it.

>Believeing paid reviwers
Hang yourself.

>"Waaaa they're not white waaaa!"
It is a film about a black ethnostate. ETHNOSTATE!
This is more in line with the right than not.

>>'Black Panther' first reactions: It's 'astonishing,' 'iconic' and 'will save blockbusters'
This is good news
With the Rotten Tomato's shit and critical praise, what excuse will they have when the film doesn't earn back its budget?

they cant say it sucks or they will say DAS RACIST

>AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

All the critics with their ass spread wide for Didney-bucks said the film was amazing. Where have I seen that before?

It will, that's why cucks like you make these retarded threads

sage fuck off shill nobody cares

Why would anyone here care if this move is successful?

oh look it's the female ghostbusters nigger edition
it'll be somewhat successful but I hardly see it breaking any records

Lucifer is right
wait for the first user critics

Why did you possibly think that would happen?
It's the new hip thing to not talk bad about those people.

Everyone knows that the Jews speak first.

Damn straight. Why do niggers get an ethno state but we don’t thats racism boys.

Not to mention the film isn't even made in Africa, really makes you think

The funniest thing is that they stole the mask design from a another movie.

At least they're being consistent by stealing.

>'will save blockbusters'
So I should wait for the VHS?

How could they, Africa is raped by the white man

sage

Shill. Media hype is bullshit. Wait 1-2 weeks and then review the stats.

stop posting nuwojak you fucking faggot

Hasn't blockbusters been dead for a decade now?

>ever trusting critics reviews

I can pick almost any movie I find enjoyable and go to rotten tomatoes to find they call it garbage while the audience score disagrees, they're just paid shills

unironically this

>itt:
We make IMDb accounts and roast this movie, but write it in a scholarly fashion

>Sup Forums TOLD ME IT WOULD FLOP
No it didn't. Sup Forums told we should appropriate it as a symbol for nationalism.

>Sup Forums TOLD ME IT WOULD FLOP
I never expected it to flop. It's a black-only movie at a time when blacks are (((promoted))) everywhere as the coolest, hottest, most creative, intelligent, peace-loving, magical, special, precious people ever.

This

Sup Forums always changes its tune when wrong. It's like living in that 1984 novel. The alt right was good until Charlottesville happened, now Sup Forums was never alt right and the alt right doesn't and has never existed.

>A move promoting isolationism and diehard nationalism
>Thinks Sup Forums wouldn't abstract past skin tone to see their most beloved ideologies on the big screen and a chance to redpill normies everywhere

And I thought Pakistani inbreeding was a myth....

What? Sup Forums is not only alt-right, but always right.

pol is anonymous and uncensored you absolute retard, you can't assign it a single perspective

don't waste your time.
the data is laughable.
there are fanboys. 10
there are haters. 1
obviously the younger viewers like it.
and there's the honest evals - 5.5 to 6.5

>alt-right

cringeworthy

BLM quit existing when they killed 5 cops in Dallas but you never hear about that anymore only one chode hitting a landwhale.

Shills said that about the new Ghostbusters, too.

Sup Forums has literally called out the "alt-right" as a politically motivated controlled opposition designed to tarnish actual right leaning people, citing mainly the appearance of the term out-of-the-blue in mainstream media.

I learned this when I came here - the apparent "home" of the alt-right - to engage with them. I have learned more since then and it hurts me more when I do, yet I can't stop looking. I'm still left leaning though, I'm still liberal, I just understand the alt-right is a fucking psy-op, you total fucking noob.