ITT: redpilled "villains"

ITT: redpilled "villains"

Other urls found in this thread:

villains.wikia.com/wiki/General_Francis_X._Hummel
youtube.com/watch?v=HNj6HFIyyLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

surprised no one posted this yet

Checked, Bane is /ourguy/ confirmed

What ever happened to masketta man by the end?

This

Bane was a brainless anarchist who was actually the puppet of a "strong, independent woman" persuing her personal vendetta. He also was destroying the original ideology of our saviour Ra's al Ghul (see: ).

czeched

>trying to talk shit on Bane
Fuck off, gayboi.

Gentlemen I believe the original red pilled villain is the best villain.

>pretending the prequels even happened
wew

Don't get me wrong, I liked how Nolan portrayed it's character, but he was nothing compared to Ra's al Ghul and the original League of Shadows (of which he was expelled by Ra's because he was a shitty bipolar liberal anarchist).

>Created the closest thing resembling an actual economy in a post-apocalyptic wasteland
>His rule is almost identical to that of a Roman Emperor, collecting taxes from the provinces to make the Empire even stronger and improve the lives of all
>Does what he has to do to keep the system going until Rick and his team of high-functioning retards attempt to destroy it, killing the last remaining semblance of civilization

Red Skull and Magneto

Pic related

This. Solidus literally tried to kill the (((Patriots)))

In all seriousness I get what you're saying and actually agree. But sometimes the world just needs to fucking burn, that's why Bane fits the ethos here so well.

literally a hero.

>steals water man from his home
>gets angry when everyone wants to save water man
>acts like a child when he doesn't get his way

No, not redpilled.

shot point blank by 40mm cannon

Yeah, I also agree about purifying through chaos (Ra's teaching). But Gotham City was prospering when Bane came in. He had no reason whatsoever to burn it. He was a brainless anarchist who used the name of the League of Shadows (though we later find out that he was a puppet - I don't know If this is worst).

lmao, his mask administers his autism medication and tendies while he puts up anarcho-stalinist posters

Wait. How does bane eat?

>realizes that humanity will inevitably self destruct
>the only hope for the species is for him to rule over it
>Fantastic Faggots keep trying to stop him
Dr. Doom has to be based on Hitler

Johnny Fucking Lawrence

You sure? I thought bane was shot.

This is masketta man, btw.

This, I love Solidus.

Not really. Did you even watch the movie? He was only pretending to be a revolutionary liberator. He just wanted to purge the degenerates and nuke gotham.

He wasn't a villain, though. Dynamic characters like this are what make good story telling.

Whatever, fuck Gaston. He could have fucked and non-stop bred those three hot blonde triplets and had 30 fucking kids in his life but NOOOOO he just had to have the one girl in town who was slightly more beautiful.

WHEN I WAS A LAD I ATE 3 DOZEN DICKS

I think you have the wrong Bane there, fren.

"There is a deep division in society today, between those who want to work and enjoy the fruits of their labours and abide by and uphold the laws of the land, and an increasing number of what it has become fashionable to call the disaffected, the disadvantaged, the differently-motivated — what we used to call lazy people, dishonest people, people who don't want to take responsibility for their actions or their lives."

So you're saying women are villains?

See:

BUT NOW THAT I'M GROWN I EAT FIVE DOZEN DICKS

btw Gaston is probably my favorite Disney character of all, but damn he should have just bagged triplets.

I wouldn't necessarily say it was prospering, it was still corrupt and ruled over by (((elites))) who were more concerned with undercutting their business rivals. The only difference was that criminals were locked up under the Dent act, which was based on a lie.
Bane exposed the prosperity as based on a lie, and showed that even though the petty criminals and crime families were locked up, Gotham was still the shitty cesspool it always was. He just tore down the illusion.

It doesn't matter If it was a lie. The philosophy of the League of Shadows was to burn a city to the ground when it was at its peak of degeneracy: Gotham managed to purge the corrupt and the criminals off the streets and it was prospering.
Every city in the world is corrupt, but the League of Shadows is there to ONLY burn it when it's problem is insurmountable.

Also, he couldn't have known about the lie (Dent act) as it was only revealed to him by Gordon's letter AFTER he was planning to destroy Gotham.

Brigadier General Francis Xavier Hummel

villains.wikia.com/wiki/General_Francis_X._Hummel

>General Hummel: The men of marine force recon are selected to carry out illegal operations throughout the world. When they don't come home, their families are told fairy tales about what happened to them... and denied compensation. Well, I have choked on these lies my entire career. Well here and now the lies stop!

----------------------

>General Hummel: Did they bother to tell you who I am and why I'm doing this or are they just using you like they do everybody else?

>John Mason: All I know is that you were big in Vietnam, I saw the highlights on television.

>General Hummel: Then you probably have no idea what it means to lead some of the finest men on God's earth into combat and then watch their memories get betrayed by their own fucking government.

how is he not posted yet?

The juice

that bitch dont play no more

It's very painful.

This man is a true genius

>connives his way to the title of Emperor
>launches a secret coup d'etat and eliminates most of the Jedi, who were liberal nutwacks that had too much power
>creates Empire
>launches war of expansion

idiot

anybody willingly serving the military isnt redpilled but kike puppets

>not recognizing the prequels as kino
You must be new here. Go elsewhere with your normalfag opinions.

>a fucking luchadore
>wears a wife beater

McCarthy, himself, was never wrong. He was correct with every call.

It was the people who used his inquests as a soapbox to politically grandstand that were wrong.

>look for this guy in whole bread

So sad that most people don’t get the end. It isn’t an anti war picture.

" 'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words! Ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money, not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

Who runs barter town?

Best character ever written. I don’t even like Yankees

The purity of essence

this chjaracter represents jews and americans

>ctrl+f Gordon Gecko
>no results

Sad!

>Why SNAKES tho!
Samuel L Jackson

Colonel Miles "Punished" Quaritch
An hero humanity forgot.

Negan is a fucking loser. Rick is /ourguy/ and ancap confirmed

Pic related.

[spoiler]He’s not even evil. He’s the consequence of evil perpetrated by Moss[/spoiler]

Sup Forums is mostly made up of people born in the late 1990s+, of course they don't know who the fuck that is without google. You've now realized you're socializing with 17-year-olds.

SWEEP. THE. LEGS.

Forgot pic

youtube.com/watch?v=HNj6HFIyyLA

Haha never thought about it that way but you're right even if that wasn't the original intention

Jessup was the bad guy though. He could have kicked the shitty marine out at any time, in fact his CO specifically requested that he do it at the start of the movie. Because of his hubris he almost put two good marines in jail for life and he himself was disgraced.

Let that be a lesson to you idiots. You can be right about shit and still fuck it up because you're too proud or too stupid to do the expedient thing over the emotional thing.

Justice Lord

What new ironic meme is this? Of course the prequels are awful trash. That Palpatine's plot is actually smart doesn't detract from how horribly boring and written the movies are.

>>implying Gordon Gekko is in any way shape or form the villain or even the antagonist of the movie

This guy

Magneto is a maybe. Red Skull is always portrayed as a complete nutter. Try making real points instead of being edgy.

So, in other words, your typical comic book fan given an unlimited potential for resources.

How is Q not here yet? Gas yourselves, all of you.

He threatened to murder millions of his own countrymen because his government had to cover up their crimes that would have probably led to war.

Then when he had the opportunity to follow through, he pussied out.So basically he killed all those people for nothing.

Lel I was like uhhhhhhhh

Spacenoids deserve independance

>Hope you got your shitting pants on.

Hero of the Imperium right here.