youtube.com/watch?v=leEOWo4JMZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Astolfo

Absolutely nothing

>Episode 2 preview

youtube.com/watch?v=M5RegsuZLno

>No Sieg
I hate it

That DZZSHHHH sound when Mordred used mana burst to force Sieg back? Thay was glorious

That sound effect during mordred and sieg fight, i thought it was za warudo!

Is there fujobait

Yeah, MC's main love interest is a trap

Anonymous will now finally see why Mordred is best girl

Autism?

Astolfo has a penis

>a penis
why nobody cares about this?

Fuck off trao hater

I'm fairly new to the Fate/ world and was wondering where Fate/Apocrypha fits into the timeline of things. I've gone through the UBW and Zero animes and currently going through the FSN VN. Would the Apocrypha anime be weird for me to start watching? I'm not super against potential spoilers unless they're huge. More so just wondering if there's something I should have read/watched before this to actually understand what's going on.

No

Jeanne is needy

alternate timeline, watching is fine. Apocrypha apparently starts out good but goes to shit according to Sup Forums

Apocrypha is a different continuity and not in the same timeline.

>mfw stuck in a shitty mobage
>screen time never

Bullshit, Sup Forums love Apo

Better version

Yeah, Apocrypha takes place (as you've heard in the episode) in a timeline where the Grail was stolen from Fuyuki City during the Third War, and so the events of Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night never took place.

Left or Right?

Strange Fake is just a possible future of the main timeline. There is no doubt about that at this point, it's impossible for it to be in the Apocrypha timeline because the Fourth and Fifth Wars (and Ataraxia) happened in SF.

Both

Is this the oldest surviving image of the Virgin Mary?

Left

I love the fact that besides golems, the caster can make fucking Battle Droids.

Excuse my ignorance, but I have seen Netflix mentioned a few times, what do they have to do with this?

Nothing. I hope they all die at the end

Poor girl

youtube.com/watch?v=leEOWo4JMZs

When did Gilgamesh destroy Shirou's home, wasn't it technically Kiritsugu's fault since the grail rebounded on him or something?

Slut

I mean like you know what I mean. The end of Zero was really confusing

Semen demon

Why did the grail do all that by the way? I'm not too familiar in fate lore, so I'd appreciate if someone could explain that to me.

Since they mention a lot of fake Holy Grail Wars going on in Apocrypha, isn't it possible to stretch the continuity and have Strange Fake be one of those?

He's a MAN

It was broken so the contents spilled out.

So what is the difference between the two? Is one pure while the other used goods, or did alter fall into despair?

The remakes sold well because they've been made with passion. So A1 grabbed the license to fart something out with half the budget. The opening meaningless and useless battle scene that lacks substance is a typical staple of theirs. I expect the plot will be decent because it's still fate. But it screams third-rate from every frame.

Nope, a cool and a bland

Einzberns tried to cheat the system by summoning an evil god as their Servant during the Third War. Instead, they got the closest approximation to one, a regular human who was "worshipped" as All the World's Evils by a small village religion, under the idea that "if this one dude is the source for all of humanity's sins, then that means we are all pure and good".

Since he was technically just a regular dude summoned as a Servant, he was weak as shit and got killed pretty quickly. When the Grail absorbed his soul, his unique status as "humanity's wish for mankind's evil" mixed with the Grail's wish-granting system and basically corrupted it indefinitely. Every potential wish would thenafter be twisted and corrupted.

Have you read Apo?

So as a gay man I always understood the straight men saying... I am straight yet I am also garArcher (gay for archer).

But what would the gay equivalent be for Mordered? Straight for Saber of Red, Straight for Saber of Rot? Any help here?

Actually I didn't. That's pretty much the only reason why I'm watching an A-1 pictures show. Well alright, they have like 5 shows that have been good, but at the same time they had to screw up kuroshitsuji twice before they decided to stick to the manga. Their balance is really in the negative. But let me guess. Is apocrypha bad on it's own? That would be kinda disappointing.

Fat girls

Will allow to pull my sword od sellection?

Jannu is pure and must not be lewded!

Feels like apocrypha could have fit into the regular timeline pretty easily, it's not a proper grail war anyways. I don't know if the author was just lazy and didn't want to bother with matching up events properly or if Nasu didn't like the idea.

When is it going to happen?

What was the point of the "leave no witnesses" rule?
It was literally only used once.

Who the fuck is she licking?

Next episode

As...oops

They should do a Fate where they summon anime characters. Maybe Madoka, Kirito and someone from Monogatari for starters.

None. As long as you have a general idea of the premise, you're alright.

Me.

I can't wait

Celenike a slut

Lewd

Vive la France!

Is this real or not?

I wonder, before the airing of the anime there were Sieg-haters all around. Now, they're nowhere to be found. Curious.

Also, Sieg-kun is cute.

It completely fake news.

I agree. I love mary sues too. Fuck people who hate mary sues. They just can't understand mary sues make all stories better.

>Sieg-kun is cute.
This desu
I'm super disappointed that he'll turn more masculine later.

Absolutely nothing. Its shit.

it's real and lewd

>Sieg

Best MC 10/10. Nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor ie. Do you want to live or die? We have to choose one of them.

You can't self insert as him, since he's not a beta faggot. And definitely not pandering with him being good looking, have special power and meet girl that will fall in love with him because of VN's required setting.

And actwise, and looks really like me, that alone make this 10/10 MC AOTYAY

He's very different and clearly not the same as those visual novel adaptation where the MC got a good looks, a calculating mind, and wicked sense of humor.

Definitely original, and not pandering, and cannot be self inserted, since he's not a beta faggot (based on AnimeSuki said).

Pretty refreshing, if you likes all those NON-shitty VN adaptation, or NON-forced drama triangle love romcom, which is the best genre in chinese cartoon.

And this is the best MC because the personality and wicked sense of humor, and nihilistic really do like me, and the viewers. Definitely not pandering though, they just know what the viewers want.

Poor trap

This is a deadly assassin

Is there a pic with all the masters and servants together? The anime made it kind of unclear for some.

>19 posters
>75 replies

I cried at this part.

Nope, Apo is a good show

>Sieg
>mary sue
Please, oh enlughtened one, elaborate.

I agree

Mordred is Baeber, that voice is sweet, violent music to my ears.

> a small village religion
Is this nigga serious?

Next time we get to see achilles schooling some kids on how to be a hero, cant wait!

What?

>Sieg Vs Karna
When?

I just don't know why people would prefer FSN over any Fate. That one is the worst.

Episode 25

Can i watch this without watching previous fate series's

Standalone

vivement que ça débarque, on y est presque !

Character Correlation

Episode 3, it's the first fight between servants.
Next episode looks like full on exposition.

Thanks based user

>that Avalon part of the chart

here