Ukrainian parliament condemns Polish law banning ‘Bandera ideology’

kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/ukrinform-ukrainian-parliament-condemns-polish-law-banning-bandera-ideology.html

It's on, lyakhs.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvp.info/23174927/cztery-miliardy-euro-dla-ukrainy-polska-udzieli-kredytu
pl.sputniknews.com/swiat/201802027254298-Sputnik-Kadyrow-o-polskiej-ustawie-IPN/
youtube.com/watch?v=TpqB8XhOlsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Be3xAAtPEdg
youtu.be/GNAuz_qhHTk
youtube.com/watch?v=4gv4nZ1Uir8
divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html
archive.is/CQaQz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ukrainian parliament

Hahaha, and would they do? Don't accept another 1 bln. dollar credit from Poland?

ITT: poor and meaningless countries arguing emotionally about events that happened 70 years ago, have affected a tiny minority of both nations, just so that they can think that they're relevant in international politics

Dense as fuck you ukrainian hohols

>Be Cuckraine.
>No history.
>No culture.
>Nationality didn't exist until Austrians literally invented it to combat Poles occupying all government positions in Galicia.
>Their ancestors are: Khazar jews, tatar rape babies, runaway peasants and bandits from Russia and PLC.
>Every single time they chimped out against Poland they employed thousands of filthy desert mood pedo god worshipping tatars. In return for military help they let their own people be taken into slavery as payment.
>No national heroes outside of a balding cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing.
>Even fucking SS was stunned at the brutality of hohols.
>Hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries.
>No natural friends and allies in Europe.
>Most fertile lands in the whole of Europe,
still need to import food.
>Biggest coal deposits in Europe, still need to import it.
>Biggest export are prostitutes.
>Economy is Africa tier, even fucking Albania is doing better.
>Nobody gives a shit about Crimea anymore.
>Their god damn army cannot deal with bunch of chimping out Russians.
>Jews are about 0,2% of citizens of ukraine, occupy nearly 60% of government positions.
>Turned literally into an IMF vassal state. They do everything these scheming kikes tell them to.
>Most hated diaspora in Canada. And it tells you something if fucking leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins.
>Worst HIV and AIDS epidemic in the whole of Europe.
>Seconds to worst GDP per capita in Europe, the only one doing less good is Moldova.
>Owe Gasprom billions of dollars for unpaid oil and gas.

Who cares?

>1 bln. dollar credit from Poland
Source.

>Bandera ideology
Wtf why dont they just say fascism?

You should care. There are 2 million of our sleeper cells in your country.

Your sleeper cells are afraid of loosing their shitty jobs, they wont do shit. They live in baracks like animals just to get some złoty.

Is there even a Ukrop parliament?

tvp.info/23174927/cztery-miliardy-euro-dla-ukrainy-polska-udzieli-kredytu

Wait we're actually, literally buying their country

I mean OUR country

It's your buisiness too Vitautas

Not really. We border a different Ruthenia.

Shieeeeet, I am still waiting for the "Šalcininkai People's Republic"
>comfy

Da!

Western Ukraine is Polish soil. Partition plis

BANDERA FAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who cares, money is money.

Poland gives 1 bln.
Powerful people from Poland and Ukraine split the money.
The state owes money.
????
PROFIT

Poroshenko spends the credit from IMF on the civil war instead of investing into the Ukrainian economy.

Is toiled clean yet?

pl.sputniknews.com/swiat/201802027254298-Sputnik-Kadyrow-o-polskiej-ustawie-IPN/

Daddy has our back

What's happening in Belarus today? I lost any track after those protests against that law forcing unemployed people to pay or find a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpqB8XhOlsk

At least we are not russia's bottom bitch.

ukraine is gay; glory to poland

Didn't say you was, my horilka drinking fren.

Well, regardless. 1 bln is fucking nothing.
>Poroshenko spends the credit from IMF on the civil war instead of investing into the Ukrainian economy.
You brainwashed retard. All IMF credits go to Forex reserves. They can't spend it.

I love threads like these.

Im like 90% Lithuanian descent, can I move there easily?

White Sharia is the final redpill

Looks comfy.

This meme again.
Fuck off we're full.

>Well, regardless. 1 bln is fucking nothing.
It's over 1% of the Ukrainian GDP.

Fuck off they're full, plus being a Sup Forums user and a Lithuanian in Lithuania, you'd kill yourself in less than a month

Hard worker and I understand some of the language. Wouldnt be difficult for me to be fluent.

So what say you? Can I come now? I promise Ill bring my own wife.

>plus being a Sup Forums user and a Lithuanian in Lithuania, you'd kill yourself in less than a month

Why?

So? It's still nothing. Do you even know what GDP is? It's not what the whole country is worth, it's what country produces in a year.

>Wouldnt be difficult for me to be fluent
Literally impossible. You'd just get your ass kicked for having a foreign accent.

Fuck this only makes me want to go there more. I appreciate a good fight once in a while. I can hold my own.

Do you think if I opened up a hot dog place people would eat it?

>Implying that russians can afford toilet-paper
Stop with the krokodil, Ivan.

Ukraine is a meme country, nobody care about them

I can vouch for that. Plus they really hate all foreigners. Especially Poles, me and my friends had to LARP as english speakers to get a table in Wilno's restaurants

Don't be ridiculous. It's obvious that any banderist barking is irrelevant for us.

(((Hohols))) can condemn how much they want but they eat because of Poland. True story.

No one eats hot dogs here. Try opening a relatively cheap pizzeria, that might actually give you a pass for having a foreign accent.

Bandera didn't do anything, he was used by new governments of Ukraine out of nowhere, who promoted him from nothing into cult figure, then started constructing statues of his nobody asked for. Poland now has lots of Ukraine migrants, so maybe that's also why they try to get rid of Bandera way of thinking.

That's actually what a lot of poles do here. They LARP as Russian.

Don't you hate Ruskies even more?

Who fucking cares?

Can't say m8. I definitely do, but I can't speak for the entire country.

From what I saw in Lithuania, they are extremely influenced by Russian pop-culture.

fpbp

Unfortunately yes. Russians are the equivalent of niggers here. They influence our youth with degeneracy and marry our women.

So are edgy 16 year old Poles tho
>youtube.com/watch?v=Be3xAAtPEdg

Oh fuck off. I heard this shit playing in the ghetto last summer.

This is some retarded shit, trying to imitate Americans and niggers.

So, the whole country? youtu.be/GNAuz_qhHTk

ayy

Psst. That's not even a ghetto. That's just a poor unrenovated district, which the city refuses to fund for some reason.

If you think that looks bad go check out this channel. They have English subtitles.
youtube.com/watch?v=4gv4nZ1Uir8

So what's so extra bad about that?
>wide road
>settlements near road
Looks like 90% of USA, only that it got more green.

Watch the entire video faggo.

How come Russian infrastructure is so shit, while Grozny is the cleanest, most orderly and beautiful city just 8 years after the war?

>Russian pop-culture.

what even is that?

There are some old houses, which are plenty in USA too. Looks to me like a new city, build from plan, unlike old European cities who were build slowly and added to it as time gone by. New cities are look similar and as more people move there, you have more constructions next to it.

most of American infrastrutcure is almost third word tier tho

no one gives a shit, judeocolony neokhazaria

I sense a juicy >implying

I really don't understand this skyscraper fetish. Nothing worse than cities made of just skyscrapers. If you want ton of skyscrapers look at Brazilian coast.

I'm really curious, is it the people? Is it the fact that is was built from scratch using very efficient and modern city plans? Do they get some enormous funding from Moscow?

I'm no fan of skyscrapers, but look how clean, Islamic/eastern vibe and fitting are those towers in Grozny. Western cities could learn how to properly build them

I think it's a form of appeasement from Moscow.

Skyscrapers should have green around them, that you visibly see trees, then they would all look better in cities and not too close to sea.

I’m sure the joke would be lost in translation.

Hail Ukraine, Ukrainian is the best .t Ukrainian in Florida

Kadyrov is holding russhits hostage. They have to give Chechnya a lot of money to pacify it.

Čečenija UBER ALLES

Yeah, I know most of Russia is poor and ghetto

ukraine is based

Why would they make that graphic in english?

>Kiev’s round table on problems of migrants in Ukraine discussed a new social project prepared by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine and aimed at promoting tolerant public attitudes towards refugees and asylum seekers.

>The project’s main goal is to turn Ukraine into an inviting place for migrants and humanize Ukrainian society.

>According to President Poroshenko, Ukraine, as a future member of the European Union, is not going to withdraw from its commitments to accept refugees; it will strive to increase their number.

divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html

eurovision

Looks dead. Where the fuck are the people ?

Start archiving you cunts.
archive.is/CQaQz

For what I know they received the jiyza from Putin not to chimp out. The leaders run the place with impunity as their personal thiefdom. Also, the buildings are mostly empty because the rent is too high.

Praying

إن شاء الله

>When you aren't sure if you are Polish or Russian, so you take worst traits of them both and you make your independend country

>first jews crying
>now hohols

who's next?

Silesia demands access to the sea

ł*Dź and neighbouring shitholes declare independence

poszedł w chuj, kible myć

The worst traits of both is being in cold places with no money.

JEBAĆ ICH DAWAĆ MORZE !!!