Women lose their market value when they reach thir--

Annie Murphy, 31, looks like she's in her early 20s

>muh anecdotal evidence
fucking leafs

strip off that makeup and re-evaluate, novice.

Whats her egg count. Who cares what she looks like. She will lose eggs and the likelihood of retard babies grows every year. Starting a family with a woman 10 years younger is much preferable.

Have you met like two women in your life?

Sage

This isn't political at all.

What did she look like at 21?

There are women who look far younger than what their dried up ovaries would imply. These women generally get to a certain age, and WHAM it all hits them at once.

Tbh women peak at 18 on average. It's all down hill from there.

>looks like...

How is the pussy thou, getting drier every day as it goes bye.

She could look like in her teens, but the chances of birthing a potato are increasing by the minute

That's pretty rare though.

>looks like she's in her early 20s

shouldn't you be in school, user?

>have to apply a layer of make up to even go to walk outside
you are so naive

That slut has makeup on
Also
Exceptions don't represent the majority

whats her womb look like?

>slut pants
dropped

yes and monica bellucci is hotter in her 50's than most women in their 20's but that's what you call an exception to the rule

good for her
sage

The wall is a myth. A 70 year old woman could get laid if she wanted to. The wall only applies to women who want to get married and have kids which is none of them

Is there any reason a women shouldn't kill herself by 40, even if she is a proper white child bearing house wife? She is simply a hideous sight to our male eyes. At a certain age a womens pathetic old body should be rid of.

so much this

jesus christ anons have you ever seen a woman in real life (read in her comfortzone without makeup)?

>market value
wew
also most

Botox
This

Yet, her ovaries are dried up. They're just another wageslave that get outperformed by any man trying.

>shoulders wider than hips

This is why Asian girls are superior

>Annie Murphy looks like she's in her early 2- *looks at pic*

>The fact that some classic cars go for high price at auction invalidates the statement that cars lose 60% of their value after five years of ownership.

early 30's implies that it might be 34 when the package lands. She looks like she's got some ditchdigger in her, that'd mean she cant stay without body hair forever.

my wife is 32 and still looks fantastic. i dont get this weird obsession. looks inevitably fade. its about being with someone who loves you and is interesting to be with. i get this subtle feeling that the majority of you will end up old, alone, and deeply bitter. it makes me real sad to see.

Can confirm. I'm over 40 and post-divorce, tried to "get out there" and date again. I am now in trauma from fucking 40-year old single mother cancer. The last time I tried, I couldn't even get it up. It's their body physically telling you, "I am no longer fertile". They should all kill themselves. The MILF theme is complete bullshit created by Jews to trick men into fucking used up whores.

Sounds like a deeply personal problem.

>Women lose their market value when they reach thir
Thirteen? Yeah, I agree.
>Annie Murphy, 31, looks like she's in her early 20s
Yeah, a gross old hag

Wall survivors would be far more common if we didn't put absurd labor demands on women, or permit the insane perversions of modernity (excessive drinking/caffeine consumption, make up, the pill, etc). Women should work a maximum of 30 hour a week, probably even less when they have a child to take care of. I unironically think that if we made this a law, it would benefit the economy in the short term and long term. And of course society as a whole.

As much as I loathe agreeing with anyone posting under that fucking flag, you're right.

Marriage is about an emotional, spiritual connection beyond the flesh that lasts a lifetime. Do you think you or your wife are always going to look like you did in your 20's? Get real.

That being said, I've always assumed that this meme was tied not to physical appearance, but to female fertility, which is a significant component to a woman's worth if you're wanting to have a family. On the other hand, although I think many women are waiting FAR too late to have children on average these days, the meme of "women over 30 can't get pregnant" is likely overstated.

It's the most political thing there is fagget

Any [white] woman get laid by a nigger or ultra-beta post wall. It's more about them realizing that their SMV (sexual market value) has plummeted to single digits. Around 30 the graph begins a massive drop. But age 40 women are basically tree fertilizer and should be ground up for the next generation. They are truly worthless and a burden on society.

Will they get laid post wall? Sure. But it will be trauma for them. It won't be Chad. It will be some clueless Beta fuck or mongrel that is only starting his sexual journey and makes her cry and he inexperienced he is.

That is why female suicide rates are set to skyrocket. It's going to be the most beautiful cinima of retribution you've ever seen.....that fucking look on their faces when they realize feminism robbed them of everything.

Medically speaking a woman (european stock) will continue to have healthy children until 40. There is even correlation between childhood IQ and increased mothers age. After 40 the risk of some diseases (e.x., autism/downs) increase significantly. But the rate is non-linear, it is entirely exponential. Ergo at 37 a woman has about a 7% risk, whereas a 40 year old woman has a 20% risk of having a child born with downs (a child which can and should be aborted).

Glad I could clear this all up.

It does, but for men too.

Your test dropes and you lose your hair.

Sounds like you are no longer getting an Chad dick and waste your time trying to school vulnerable men in Chan forums.

>Marriage is about an emotional, spiritual connection beyond the flesh that lasts a lifetime.
Tell that to the girls my age. It's not my fault I'm gonna die alone

I'm happily married mate. My wife is tops and I couldn't care one iota about your bitterness. Just pointing out the obvious. You're the creepy 40 year old that tries to hit on 20 year olds while they giggle behind your back.

>It's not my fault I'm gonna die alone
Pure nigger thinking. You mutt really are all the lowest form of life on this planet.

Now show me a picture of her in her actual 20's

That's a thoughtful comment. What is the reason for this "Wall" that is a relatively recent term. Were women 100 years ago still as ugly past their 30s? I would say no. Maybe watch some movies, etc to make a judgement.

All the working, caffeine, junk food and shit they put in their body because they think they're invincible. It's part of them hitting that wall. The absolute WORST thing you can do to a woman's beauty is rob her of sleep. I've seen women who sleep like 8-10 hours a day and they have this natural beauty that is amazing.

Now add that to taking five pints of nigger DNA as they ride the cock carousel in youth and you're getting onto the reason why post wall women in our modern day are more fucking ugly than we've ever seen to date.

Actually she looks like a 30 something with too much makeup and "contour improving" clothing on.

Ill bet her beef curtains make cauliflower look smooth too.

This. Her remaining eggs probably have the texture of raisins.

Men age like wine.
Women age like milk.

A man in his 40s still looks very good, even better than in his youth (pic related). He projects wisdom and strength. Women in their 40s are like gargoyles that should only roam the night. Their tits are like eggplants that never got picked at harvest and have deflated under the sun. Their pussies are stank, disease infested caves that give men shivers just to look at....like you bought a roast beef sandwich at Arby's one day and got called away for an emergency and came back a week later and see what happened. That is what women's pussy looks like post-wall. It is fucking disgusting.

And they all have beer guts too.

>a single example of an unusually attractive women disproves the rule
top kek

>I'm happily married mate.
>I have given up my male agency for pussy and now it's easier to simply adopt my wife's political views than to argue with her since it takes the least amount of energy.

TL;DR Pussy Whipped.

Dating sucks in the Weimar times, but I still try. Even 5 years ago I would have never thought I'd say 'all women want is cheap sex, I need a wife I can count on.' I'm part of the problem because I still take the cheap sex tho.

You're exactly right. I think the whole (((30 years old))) meme is a psyop

>Not taking responsibility for your actions
The onus is on us, friend. Always had been, always will be.

Schitt's Creek is a comfy show.

Sad part is she still wouldn't fuck a single guy posting in this thread.
Did you guys know whining like feminist is a sign of early onset erectile dysfunction?

Gawddam user.

would impregnate, what is your point leaf?

Women lose their market value when they lose virginity.

Hope ya got millions of bucks for plastic surgery, cosmetics and workout routines like she does

Spiritual shit is the biggest scam ever.

Looks well into her 30s in this photo. In fact, she has grey hair coming through.

Exactly. And I think the motherhood aspect is something to consider. I took a psychology course on development and we were shown all of these studies that prove a woman working more than 30 hours a week has a negative psycho-social impact on their children, and that children need stimulation and care from their mother to properly develop in those early years.

So we're creating dumber, weaker people by asking women to work the same as men. Not to mention we're flooding the labor market in the service industries with them. Our fertility is suffering as a result, and it's just a constant cycle of poor social organization.

They do.

Hey puss will be busted if bet.

>Your test dropes and you lose your hair.
It's literally the exact opposite reason you lose your hair.

Chinks don't have hips.

Nice gums too.

Dammit newfags, stop falling for shills and bait.

just genetics. I'm sure she also exercises and avoids McDonalds.

>Sup Forums

MGTOW is the natural path of awoken men who realize that legally entwining themselves with the modern woman is enslavement.

If you marry the modern woman, you marry The Clever Jew. He then owns you.

MGTOW is your exit door. Take it. Take back your agency. Take back your life.

MGTOW is the natural path of pathetic betas who don't care about race preservation.

Pathetic.

it doesnt matter how good they look, their chances of conception have dropped exponentially by 31, and the miles of different cocks that have plowed and deposited bodily fluids into their vaginal canal is disgusting and unfathomable. not to mention STDs and viruses theyve picked up along the way

Breedability is only thing that counts. Past 25 ability to have healthy young starts to decline pretty sharply

Yes, leafy, having money means you are able to spend some of them on plastic surgery and other things which will make you look younger. That is common knowledge.

B T F O

Chick would look 40 without that makeup. She also has the body of a man going through hormone therapy.

>1 post by this ID
weak roastie b8 m8
>in all fields

The die is cast. The collapse of society started the day we let women vote. It accelerated in the late 60s with women's lib and the death of the nuclear family.

Trying to save society now is like trying to bail water from a sinking cruise liner with a Dixie Cup.

Entangling yourself legally with the modern woman is simply wasting what little life you have left. At least protect yourself from the Sick Society, and enjoy knowledge and hobbies. At least die knowing you did something other than serve as a Dog to the Modern Whore. Starve the Clever Jews at every turn you take in life. There is satisfaction in that. The Clever Jew enslaves you using money. And that is how you fight him back.

t. Married to a fat roastie who took over 20 dicks.

No, she will continue to have good chances to have healthy children until about 40. The optimum in terms of minimizing risks is in her 20s (coincidentally when many European women not under the pressure of royal politics historically had children), but that obviously doesn't mean that they should not bother in their 30s. You do what you can, while encouraging births in optimal years (which also pressures women who get started later to have children as earlier than 40 as possible).

Tell us more about how your disgusting old wife has you whipped and brainwashed meme flaggot.

I was going to post that one as well, beat me to it

You're right, the alternative is much better

I'm a 30 year old man and look like I'm in my early 20s. I'm just an exception though, as is she.
That said, my woman is 31, and our sex life keeps getting better, not worse.

DAY-VUD!!!

no she doesn't...

>woman take care of self, age gracefully
>woman not take care of self, age bad

Whoa

Source?

No. Ever met a real 20 yo woman ? Time to leave your basement. She looks close to the wall.

Yeah was gonna say the same thing

I enjoy being a husband and father. My life is pretty damn good.

She looks like my mum that is like 45

Who?

>looks like she's in her early 20's
You're disproving your own point by admitting women in their early 20's are way more beautiful than women in their 30's. Most women in their 30's look like women in their 30's. That's why we think women in their 30's look that way.

>I enjoy being a husband and father. My life is pretty damn good.

If you were actually enjoying your life as a Husband and Father, you would not be on Sup Forums shitposting. You'd be fucking your wife or out tossing the ball with your kids.

You're here because you want to escape that shitty numb bubble of politically correct and child-safe nothingness that your wife projects around the house. It's a terrible vibration which makes you feel empty inside.

It's OK. You can admit it.

It's almost like makeup makes women look younger.

go on tinder. compare 25 and 32 year olds. it's disturbing.

It's not that they're ugly at 31, it's that their clock is winding down so they start getting depressed and whiney about everything. It's when the first hints that they were lied to by the feminists, and nothing they're pursuing in life is making them happy begins to tug at their brains

And the real important fact to remember is that there are no increased risks of miscarriage. None at all. none whatsoever, not a chance. 0 percent chance of miscarriage after 35.