Best

Eri x Kouta OTP

How do we feel about OCs?

tumblr cancer, go back to your sonic thread

POST MORE MANDALAY

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/9UmAkLJzXqZqpOe1BBEbzg/
How upset can one fag be

Deku.

Playing Zelda and relaxing. He found out that he tore his shoulder up from leaning so much on while working and got surgery after he finished the series.

He drew sketches for the previous novel and will also draw new ones for the upcoming ones.

>Hori is dying
>Shorter chapters
>Splatoon 2 coming out soon

Izuku Spiegal

>Our Dragon Quest analog

Son of a bitch.

I can't imagine how good it must feel to not do much of anything after working the everyday life of a mangaka
Maybe Hori should get some rest too

STOP MAKING GENERALS

Why has boku no academia become such shit?

Seems to be following the same route as TG. Strong start but becomes horseshit later on, couple more chapters like this and it'll be worse then TG.

>TG
what's that?

>knowing bakugou before meeting him
Was Kirishima born to meet you too, user?

>polyamory
>bisexual
delet this

Hori is a beta and must pander to fujos and 14 year old boys.

Literally coat riding off of ONE's success with not even an ounce of the vision.

Just report and ignore.

I want to whip Amajiki!!

Kirishima is not for shipping

So now that Mina got a little backstory, Hagakure is the last girl we know basically nothing about. I wonder what Hori will do with her.

Tokyo Ghoul, series I followed until the sequel. Author doesn't know what he's doing niw and just pulls crap out of his ass.

Much like the author for BnHA, apparently.

>being this mad about nothing

I'm a fan of ignoring shit you don't like.

The report function isn't a 'downvote' key, don't waste the moderator staffs' time by reporting posts just because you disagree with their opinion, this isn't reddit.

what is he for? besides cherishing him and feeling proud of his development and growth as a hero

How can you compare Kekneki and his multiple personality shape ups to Kirishima literally going hard and SlimGum? Also at least something note worthy happens each chapter whereas Tokyo Ghoul hasn't made progress in 30 chapters.

That was trash from the beginning.
I don't see the parallel.
We'll see what direction BNHA takes when the current arc ends and no sooner.

Discuss

I'm not mad, it's the truth.

It's like he decided to naruto-ify a mix of mob psycho and OPM because of their popularity.

Ochako is sexy.

I wonder if Crimson Riot will make an appearance next chapter. Hard boy seems pretty obsessed with the guy and we haven't seen him in action yet.

Something's going to happen in the next chapter that makes him re-think about his heroics

I mean, you don't just have a fuckhuge villain like that and not do anything with him after showing him.
>Everything I do is for the Lord

I guess, maybe whatever happened with him and Crimson Riot made him not give up and do try for UA

black hair kiri is cute

Don't sexualize Deku's onahole.

You have tried this bait before. Please fuck off.

It's fine he's getting a new one.

I don't mind kirishima's cliche backstory but for that same reason I don't have any idea what will happen to make him change his mind about becoming a hero again

Nice counterpoint, r/sasukefan19031.

you'd be surprised

Best I can think is he has a Deku meeting All Might moment, but with this Crimson Riot guy. Mina's probably done for this flashback, so I dont think she'll be involved.

>CR comes to him in a dream.

Ochako is spaghetti

oh it's the "BNHA IS OPM+MOB" user
how nu r u

Fuck off m8 I don't even browse reddit, you are the one obsessed with that shtihole. You are the only redditor here user.

I don't think he needs anything to change his mind, he's always been portrayed as a guy who doesn't give up.
His failure to act was just a bit of a shock. Maybe he'll snap out of it by seeing some cool Crimson Riot stuff on tv or whatever.

>report

this isn't your safe space redditard.

>no arguments the post

What does Cristiano Ronaldo have to do with anything?

telling ya, "servant of Lord" Villain is Crimson Riotz. Why do you think we haven't seen his face ever

>TSUUUUUU

@159459645
>redditard
you know who keeps bringing up reddit on these threads?
ding ding ding

Report and ignore.

No need for arguments, I'm just teling you that you have done this shit before. Really, you are not tricking anyone. You just want to see how many (you)s you can get.

>posting the location of your hideout on the internet
>making it easier to trace by streaming live
>leaving evidence beyond any doubt

No. Hope you have a decent tech guy to cover your incompetence.

if a guy could pull off live murder on social media, i don't see why not

It will just lead them into a trap.

I'll spare the female heroes who come after me though. If they ask nicely.

Who? Done what before?

What the fuck are you talking about?

You'd be more popular with edgy/horny teens than Stain was. Spinner would watch your vids.

It's a big deal to realize that when push comes to shove, he's to scared to act decisively. Mina jumped into action even though she was scared, and that's what heroes are supposed to do. It will take something major to fix his spirit.

>Inspire a wave of copycat villains who make it their mission to rape female heros.

Didn't he just recklessly jump right into action in the previous chapter?

l've read the databook interview between hori and the anime director

why are shonen manga now written by these low self esteem wimpy faggots? what happend to the red blooded old school authors like tetsuo hara? is it a ploy to make sure generations of young men grow up reading exemplary fiction created by anorexic, depressed, socially inept betas?

it's polite to be humble in japan

I'm not him though you projecting retard. I only wanted to see if you had an argument.

I'm reporting you for treating this place it's reddit. It's funny that someone shitposting here triggers you that much, but somehow you're ok with these 24/ 7 generals that are made for shitposters like you.

Against a bunch kids from his school, it's a little different against an actual villain.

Report and ignore.

I can't believe anyone who has actually read the entirety of this manga still believes in dramatic personality changes.
It's never happened. Never fucking ever.

>humble
he's not humble, he's a gloomy self depreciating autist and it reflects negatively on his story

>a negative opinion about muh manga?? report and ignore report and ignore!!!
the absolute state of bnhafags

It's fine, that was her first legit fanservice scene in 19 episodes. I was getting blue balls here.

These threads are more cancerous than even the worst of Naruto threads.

At least Narutards admit Naruto has flaws, badly written characters and plotholes. To think that once upon a time discussion of Naruto was banned on Sup Forums for its absolutely shitty fanbase and yet most of you are worse than the runniest diarrhea Naruto posters.

noice

Also, you might wanna not broadcast your location when you've brought female heroes to your rape dungeon, villanon

>lmagine getting this defensive because someone criticized a show that appeals to dumb people.

even total cancer like the one piece fandom has a semblance of dignity and doesn't run to the mods when a vaguely negative opinion is posted

this user was talking about Kiri jumping in front of Rappa (a Villain).

Don't need one. Also How is that projecting? Are you stupid or something?

I'm new to this series, why wasn't there a chapter this week?

Is that Kubo or someone drawing in Kubo's style?

When will you fags stop responding to shitty bait?

sure have your screaming or emotionless MC, like anybody's going to read that

There was, here:
manga.fascans.com/manga/my-hero-academia/144/1

Enjoy!

>Tfw sperg user doesn't realize the irony of his post

This is on point, even snkfags know their show isn't great, and snk is much better than this shit.

gotta re do the nurutu pasta for bnh.

w-who is this qt

What was it? Now baleeted

how utterly surprising

Bruh

BRUH. AT LEAST PRETEND TO NOT SAMEFAG.

Yogan apparently. And he's tiny!

twitter.com/tinyangryghost/status/882815612325683200

>92 posts
>43 posters
>All this ''this is not reddit'' and naruto falseflags
Baithard user must be a complete imbecile

I miss Iida

we need more rich autism

Is there a more a defensive group of posters than Boku no Generic shit posters? What's next on your list of reddit responses? You're a contrarian?