youtube.com/watch?v=4lkPFdyyMMk
youtube.com/watch?v=w4dYWhkSbTU
youtube.com/watch?v=gWBw5LetplE
youtube.com/watch?v=fpPTOVyi-mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cutest couple.

That's not owls.

Post combat friends

So the LINE voiced sticker for Kemono Friends has a second batch. Did anybody ripped the audio from the sticker yet?

I want to eat the owls

that's a nice shoebill

Did someone say owls?

719048 times later, I still HNNNGGG seeing this image

I want news.

it's funny how google display her species when reverse image searching this

so google like Kemono friends too

You can wait a little longer, right?

I want S2
I want official game
I want OVAs, maybe done entirely in 2D, by FAG's studio because their transition from 3D -> 2D were fucking golden

Why can't we have more friends?
Why can't we have fun?
Life isn't fair

Are you sure about that? I throught it was the West who was mostly "ironic", but Japan actually loved the show. Come on, don't tell me all this amount of really nice fanart and original content it recieved was made only in sake of being in trend. And as far as I know the BDs sold better than everything else that season. I don't think people would waste big money buying something "ironically".

He said its popularity in Japan was not ironic.

Kemono Friends has been the only thing keeping me from killing myself for a while now but lately I've started to feel it's not enough.

Oh, fuck, I misread the first sentence. Sorry.

>30 hour thread

Ok I just started watching and SERVAL JUST FUCKING PICKS UP THE BUS AND JUMPS ACROSS THE RIVER.
WHAT.

I really, really, really like this image.

Whoever made this is very talented

>pic
Otter's face gets me every time

She has super interesting plot.

This warrants further investigation.

stop

Didn't she become Cerulean Queen?

No.

Someone mind explaining to me why Serval cried at one of the projections.

She got up too early.

There really was no official explanation.

I have never in my life cried because I 'got up too early'. Is that even a thing? I can understand yawning or having watery eyes literally a few minutes after you wake up, but she had been up for awhile.

Consider visiting a Japari psychiatrist

who would ever take the stock off of an AK

It's a really fucking long Draco pistol

it's accurate to the original

Dear visitors, don't leave your bags unattended

Looks like an akms with the stock folded

hey Sup Forums

tanoshii

yeah but the akm stock folds to the right and there's no sign of it

>Electric vehicle
>ICE engine noise and rumble
???

it looks like you can see the mp40 style folding stock on it though

We don't officially know. Popular theory is that she's somehow connected to Mirai through a past life. It's possible she's the same Serval and may have been reduced back to her animal form at some point from a cerulean attack before being re-sandstar'd. In her animal form she was unable to retain her conscious memories of her time with Mirai, but she still subconsciously remembers her.

it's not implied anywhere that the bus is electric

Battery is for the starter?

Now I just want to see Serval as Dio doing the fucking Road Roller with the Japari Bus

They successfully start the bus and then it shuts off. If that was just the starter battery and it only had enough charge to start once, then it wouldn't have shut off like they ran out of fuel.

the battery?
Consider: how the bus actually started up briefly and then died, instead of simply failing to start as it would if it were a ICE with a dead battery

youtube.com/watch?v=4lkPFdyyMMk

>Caban being official never.
>Cerval will appear in the anime nevet.
>12.2 never.
>Official english game never.
>Steam release for Japan's region never.

Why is life full of suffering?

>expecting top gear

long term sandstar exposure seems to be turning her into a friend. must be an occupational hazard.

yeah that was a bit wtf.

It's a legit way to cross a river
You only need to be exposed once in order to be transformed

i find this theory hard to accept: if they are the same serval, i don't think they would have two different voice actresses.

it's possible Serval 1 was consumed and reverted to a cat and then sandstarred again

Coming from a world where there exist sandstar, anything is possible.

>The sound were actually Ceruleans being crushed and converted into energy for the bus to move.
>The battery is used to continuously run the machine that crushes the Ceruleans.

Kaban is made from Miria but has a different voice actress.

Faulty alternator, dead battery. Replace the battery and the car will run for a while.

How else would you explain it though? The fact that she's crying is clearly important. Nothing inherently sad is implied in the recording, so the only reason for her to cry is if she has some unknown connection to Mirai. At this point the difference in VAs seems to merely indicate a difference in personalities/incarnations.

wasn't that an episode of Top Gear

Was also me about 3 years ago.

ouch

Please do not crop Mammoth out of that image, her plot is very interesting too.

This scene got a genuine laugh out of me after having not laughed in two years. I still think this is one of the most well done scenes in comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=w4dYWhkSbTU

Scary animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=gWBw5LetplE
youtube.com/watch?v=fpPTOVyi-mg

there are two different voice actors named Aya Uchida?

>How else would you explain it though?
two different servals were evolved by sandstar at two different eruptions. the one in the recordings left the island with mirai, unable to bear the thought of parting with her companion, just as the current serval was not able to part with kaban, either.

Human must be a good animal!!

That doesn't explain why our Serval would be crying though.

Poor Bin Chicken

I laughed because it was just so left ball, how he just runs her over for no reason and they just non nonchalantly laugh at it like its nothing.

>Chinese
>human

can't say for sure until we see their names in moon runes

No. Remember Lucky Beast's VA was "Mirai" in episode 12

serval lost at least three lives in that one episode

RUNNING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

aha yes

serval doesn't know what the fuck

Why is Serval so immortal?!

exposure to sandstar causes exponential increase in number of cat lives, maybe?

Tanoshi?