Study: Majority of online news consumed by Trump supporters is actually #FakeNews

Study: Majority of online news consumed by Trump supporters is actually #FakeNews

>Science has discovered the reason for modern political polarization, and it’s not Soros. Trump supporters simply do not live in consensus reality, a University of Oxford study has found.

>The study, from the university’s computational propaganda project, focused on the sharing of junky news sites on Twitter and Facebook in the three months leading up to Donald Trump’s first State of the Union address, and concluded that the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters falls into its “junk news” category. Junk news was defined as coming from sites featuring low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial articles — in other words the very fake news Trump supporters loudly claim to hate.

!!!!
>the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters
IS FAKE!!

THE FUCKING MAJORITY

lulz.com/study-majority-of-news-consumed-by-trump-supporters-is-fake-news-596/

comprop.oii.ox.ac.uk/research/polarization-partisanship-and-junk-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/20/jon-stewart/jon-stewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/
heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/fake-news-facebook-google-donald-trump-bernie-sanders-wins-election-denzel.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all
heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/fake-news-facebook-google-donald-trump-bernie-sanders-wins-election-martyr.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all
wpxi.com/news/top-stories/3-arrested-in-shooting-deaths-of-man-7-year-old-son/669350067
frontpagemag.com/point/182264/7-year-old-girl-raped-death-south-africa-daniel-greenfield
kshb.com/news/local-news/kck-father-pleads-guilty-to-first-degree-murder-of-7-year-old-son
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trial-begins-for-8-year-old-boy-tortured-killed-for-allegedly-being-gay_us_59e61d1ee4b0a2324d1e1b7f
nypost.com/2017/11/17/8-year-old-boy-killed-playing-game-of-chicken-with-a-truck/
africaupdatenewspaper.com/crime/father-beats-son-death-port-harcourt/
youtube.com/watch?v=d3RNqtRbFJA
youtube.com/watch?v=q9n96my-QzI
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake news wins elections, seems good to me desu

Read the government sanctioned news goym.
Q predicted this

>Just like the fake Trump Tweet yesterday

Why are you shilling this now? Stock market not doing what you want?

What the fuck are you talking about? The study is cited and linked.

>My political opponents refuse to buy into my carefully constructed alternative reality.. here's a "study"

>Junk news was defined as coming from sites featuring low-quality, extremist, sensationalist or conspiratorial articles
>lulz.com
Try again, shariablue

CRUMPF BTFO
YOU THOUGHT OUR NEWS WAS FAKE? WELL JOKES ON YOU BLUMPFTURDS SCIENCE HAS PROVEN YOU ARE THE FAKE ONES

>news I don't like is junk

Impervious to science and facts.

Congratulations, you voted for Trump.

lulz.com

i mean come on man

>my [political opponent] is/does [bad thing]
really gets my noggin' joggin'

I don't get the meme?

>lulz.com
>ac.uk
got any real sources Negrodomus?

I like how whether or not the article is factual isn't considered an element of whether something is fake news

>is it flashy
>do we agree with it
>is it written in journalistic language

Click the University of Oxford link.

It's real. Every major site is gonna mock you to death with this within 24 hours. Except breitbart, they're going to pretend it doesn't exist.

>(((University of Oxford)))

> (You)
>I don't get the meme?
Q also predicted this

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

nigga come on, this shit here nigga, this shit here nigga is bullshit.

Impervious to the truth and reality.

Congratulations you're a nigger.

>(((Science))) has discovered

That a bush nigger is just a chinaman with a different coat of paint and that there are at least 1,200 genders.

If any of this bullshit follows scientific method I'll eat my fucking MAGA hat.

Into the trash it goes.

>twitter and facebbok

interesting they leave out the chan boards......

>team of 12 trained coders, familiar with the US political and media landscape
Unlike Trumpists they're engaged in real science

You're anti white regardless of what else you might be besides a dumb ass.

i remember they tried to push this meme before:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/20/jon-stewart/jon-stewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

what a bunch of retarded snowflakes

they only consume news that supports their feelings

If you tell a lie long enough and loud enough. The people will believe it. Just like the Holohoax.

> Junk news was defined as coming from sited featuring.. conspiratorial articles (among other bullshit catch-all "what we say is right by arbitrary rules only we are allowed to enforce" criteria)

So basically any site that says "hey the whole DNC conspiring to rig the election thing is legit and here's like 74 reams of evidence to go through when you want to", gets listed as "FAKE NEWS". Right then.

For me this past election cycle proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that media/deep state are in bed together, to the point where MSM would actively insult the reader/viewer's intelligence.
>Lynch/Bubba met on a tarmac? They just discussed golf and grandkids!
>Drumpf was caught on tape admitting to sexual assault! He said women allowed him to touch their vaginas!
>Drumpf is colluding with Putin! Ignore the multimillion bribe for the UraniumOne deal....

>says main stream meteor

>That a bush nigger is just a chinaman with a different coat of paint and that there are at least 1,200 genders.

Lmao I love "Science" did it, so if you disagree, you're anti-science. Typical anti-science trump supporter.

you're pretty bad at shilling.
what are ID's

OP BTFO

Fox News isn't fake news. It's just heavily biased, same for CNN and MSNBC. These outlets rarely out right lie. Fake News sites intentionally publish lies to rile people up.

Example: heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/fake-news-facebook-google-donald-trump-bernie-sanders-wins-election-denzel.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/fake-news-facebook-google-donald-trump-bernie-sanders-wins-election-martyr.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

Unsurprisingly, they're usually pro-Trump. And only Boomers would fall for this shit.

BLM

wpxi.com/news/top-stories/3-arrested-in-shooting-deaths-of-man-7-year-old-son/669350067

who cares the effect is real

>illegaly publish Pentagon Papers
>make movie talking about how awesome everyone involved was by pushing for government transparency

Government releases memo on corrupt FBI agents for transparency.

>transparency is bad when the people who let Hillary walk have the light of truth shine on them

BLM

frontpagemag.com/point/182264/7-year-old-girl-raped-death-south-africa-daniel-greenfield

Trump can't recover from this.

did someone say nigger bush?

>wpxi.com/news/top-stories/3-arrested-in-shooting-deaths-of-man-7-year-old-son/669350067

>Jo was the embodiment of a Wolverine. He was smart, kind, caring, and always helped his peers.

These guys don't even know what a wolverine is like.

BLM nigger

kshb.com/news/local-news/kck-father-pleads-guilty-to-first-degree-murder-of-7-year-old-son

This thread is a paradox.

>frontpagemag.com
is in the official university list as a fake news site

If you had any awareness at all you'd keep that shit away from THIS thread

>the majority (55%) of news shared and consumed by Trump supporters
>55% of Trump supporters watch CNN

pretty sad desu, I thougth better of you guys

Like Harvard oxford is a joke now. Move a long.

If you weren't a nigger you wouldn't be telling better people to do your will. I do what I want nigger!

MLM

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trial-begins-for-8-year-old-boy-tortured-killed-for-allegedly-being-gay_us_59e61d1ee4b0a2324d1e1b7f

>yes, read only editorials and commentary that reinforce the status quo

BLM

nypost.com/2017/11/17/8-year-old-boy-killed-playing-game-of-chicken-with-a-truck/

Darwin Award Anyone?

BLM

africaupdatenewspaper.com/crime/father-beats-son-death-port-harcourt/

So 55% of all news READ by Trump supporters is fake but 100% of all news READ and BELIEVED by non-Trump supporters is fake got it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3RNqtRbFJA

BLM

youtube.com/watch?v=q9n96my-QzI

>Click the University of Oxford link.
>Universities are suddenly credible
fuck...

>lulz.com

Good lord, use that monkey brain for once Jamal'deSean'africanus

(((study))) shows

>studies from Marxist universities where you can be violently hazed and/or expelled for being conservative show results that match up with their political ideology, how about that?

>Trump supporter denies science
well there's a shocker

Probably owned by a kike or some anti white pet variety.

>>Trump supporter denies science
what kind of fucking nigger are you? how the fuck do you gather that person supports Trump? because they disagree with your stupid fucking shit?

There are only two genders determined by irreversible chromosome sequencing, and IQ gaps between races prove equality of outcome must be compelled as it cannot occur naturally.

maybe we should restart the Tuskeegee experiments

A nigger wanting white people to bend over back wards for them. Well their's a shocker!

>Well their's a shocker

>Trump supporter not understanding the difference between there and their

Imagine my shock levels

i'm just assuming that i should be watching cnn, right?

msnbc, that's 'real news'

lol. its the age of memes, retard. everyone with a microphone is lying

Thanks Smith-Mundt Modernization!

>implying most trump supporters broadcast it on facebook
You think they'd learn after the election that there are a SHITLOAD of people that support him without expressing it openly, but I guess it's easier to bury their heads in the sand than admit that they can't measure it accurately.

That is why niggers from cities move to majority white areas out in suburbs. The know white people out their in the Ivory Towers they live in. Don't know how niggers as a race are in general. Then the nigger flakes try to toot their nigger flake skin in those areas a like it makes them special. When in fact they are low IQ lazy predominatly shit starting baboons protected and coddled by the kike system. Forced to be a drain both mentally, economically, and socially. That is why all those niggers in the city move around white people. Because those niggers think they are better than the niggers they run from and then want to fuck with white peoples everything. It is the way of the niggers beast. Kikes and niggers lovers fought so hard to force crime upon everyone. They don't want to stop the Tyrone welding nigger lover redheads and baboons of communism to be forced. They love slaves and niggers love being them and giving them!

TRUE STORY! SLAVERY EXISTS BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE IN FACT NIGGERS! ALWAYS WILL BE! COMMIT SOME GENETIC SUICIDE FOR A NIGGERS SAKE!

>Surprised that the same people on Sup Forums who spin conspiracy theories about lizard people and flat earth are consuming fake news

Trump supporters are retarded. Not really news. Sup Forums is incredibly anti-intellectual.

>Reddit spacing
>nigger memeflag

>Drumpf is colluding with Putin! Ignore the multimillion bribe for the UraniumOne deal....

Saying that there was a bribe for Uranium One just shows that you have no idea how exactly the Uranium One deal was authorized.

Hur Dur you misspelled something that mean anything you cant be used. That's my logic i think im such a smart nazi nigger. I will i scored a point you misspelled something yet I am still a nigger beast sub fucking human animal! The greatest of my kind! 110 IQ!

>lulz.com
>traffic rank 5,702,603

Fake news pretending to talk about fake news

You miss the part where they rank a news site as "junk" if it doesn't meet their views on "professionalism, bias, and credibility."

You also miss where they find Russian news sources don't make up any of the shared news content, killing the "muh Russian influence" narrative.

>n-word
There he goes again, oh look at him

The worst thing Obama did was intentionally sabotage race relations.

Gender /=/ sex. You can't seem to comprehend that SJWs and LGBT have never argued that there are more than two biological sexes (other than physiological deformities). The argument is that, while sex is permanent and determined by chromosomes, gender is a sociological concept about the masculine/feminine features people choose to identify with, and whether or not their identification correlates to the traditional gender identification associated with each sex.

IQ tests are also a sociological construct not affected by race when controlled for socioeconomic status and parental intelligence.

Plenty of kikes and white whores and niggers and mexishits and even a few asians that go along with it. They thought they had it in the bag. They thought no one would say anything. Because they are in fact niggers and sub human and most importantly they are anti white!

>
>What the fuck are you talking about? The study is cited and linked.

normally i'd say that black people aren't allowed on pol. that's because black people aren't allowed on pol. however, given your slight effort that must have been challenging, and the fact that we have hoteps now that we're trying to keep the peace with, i'll help.

next time, go to the primary source. link the paper, then post images of any tables or extended quotes that you want to bring attention to.

ideally, archive.is or for whitepapers docdroid via sci hub.

nobody believes you because the whole concept is stupid. the fake news meme means that the fight now is about everyone labeling everyone else as fake news. eventually, no matter what, all msmedia will have exploited every last drop of trust that anyone had ever put in it.

we've already seen stories of clearly false msm 'ratings', and keep in mind the year and a half of 'nothingburger' smear stories that the media keeps running.

also. pol isn't a trump board, newfag. that's reddit. try to be more white about it and lurk more before you start cluttering up other people's spaces like a fucking shine.

sage

Nope. We believe in biological realities like there being only two sexes that are determined by genes, not how you feel or what you wear. We win every time as long as all progressives conform to the lie that transgender is a real thing. You can't claim to have history or truth on your side until you drop that obvious anti-intellectual and anti-scientific lie, along with all of the other ones.

Everything the kikes and their commie pets on the left do is lie. Ethno states will fix them good. They will see what they are left with.

>wasting effort on a shitty thread.

>shariablue
top kek

The study lists partisan news sites as being fake news. This despite the vast majority of the articles from said sites being entirely based on local news reports.
I am suspicious of their methodology
Though, it's hilarious seeing shareblue on the list.
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

I was about to write this, the entire conclusion is based on ad hominem.

So it's fake cause the fake media says it's fake. That must be Nigger logic?

The majority of Trump supporters dont even have a twitter.

web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
DNC doxxed. Scared yet?

oh, hey obamaleaf. glad to see you back.

I have a twitter
I just haven't logged into it since 2008 or so.

Anything that isn't Jewish-controlled, they call "fake".

CNN is demonstrably fake news niggy

55%?

what about non trump supports? closer to 80%?

>those sources...

lel...pathetic

sure thing ;)

I remember all the shills on here from ptg shilling kikebart and the fbi
Makes sense to me.