Radical Relationships

First, let's clear one thing up: (((instincts))) don't exist.

Therefore, one's disposition towards
sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Sup Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Sup Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158889994/#158911147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Traps are gay

No, instincts do exist. There is actually no evidence for free will.

Traps exist because males seek to fill the role that females have abandoned.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm always glad to see this post. Of only traps actually looked like women / like they do in anime.

IRL traps are basically just mentally ill men who are skinny.

Free will is a lie. Instinct is the only thing that exists. There's nothing special or spiritual that separates you from the beasts in the field.

Nice bait

Good God OP are you fucking stupid.

>Nice bait
I think it is bait WITH information

Ide be okay with that boi pucci
This is now an anzu thread, post moar anzu

Anzu poastin

Riced

are you telling me that's a dude

>are you telling me that's a dude
Believe what you want, I guess.

Moar anzu postin, how can you not want day boi pucci

She's a dream.

I’ll believe the pictures of Anzu as a young girl.

I think you have autism btw

Shit, I need to organize my trap stuff better.

I bleive you need to STFU shill, and post anzu
Fucking shill bait. Knows no love like the glory that is anzu

your bait game is fucking horrible, you make it so obvious you sand nigger

To be fair, anzu is a turkroach, also I'm out of anzu on my phone.

Ive got a folder that will interest you OP

anzu isnt a trap though

>Doesn't cosplay Felix
People who follow this cockroach are mentally ill and should be shot in the head

anzu is such a hot little slut now

she has a patreon that no one gives her money on despite having like 500k followers
kek

The fact that you don’t know basic facts about Anzu means that you are unworthy.

post cute traps

Go back to your rape gang country, Ahmed. Jews are superior to savages.

reminder you can buy lewds from anzu nowi think someone ordered this from her
hopefully she takes more slutty stuff

traps are gay but being attracted to traps isn't gay
like the whole reason they are traps is because they look like women except they are men. If you don't fall for that trap then you are gay

Anzu

>offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women
Virgin NEET detected

>reminder you can buy lewds from anzu now

where

GTFO with that Terry Richards pizza post

she left school and moved in with her boyfriend
her dad stopped buying her stuff so she is desperate for money

>being attracted to men isn't gay
The fucking lengths you closet homos go to to pretend that you're not faggots is hilarious

>instincts don't exist
False. I'm not even reading the rest because claiming a falsehood as your basis is a Jew tactic.

It's only gay if balls touch

>you can actually talk to a cute model that thousands of man have fapped and perhaps be friends with her to but only if you give her $100 a month

what a shalloww

but if you give her $100 a month for 6 months you can get custom cosplays

She....

Assholes aren't nearly as fun as pussies. Fuck off faggot.

>mfw not a single trap was post in this thread.

>(((instincts))) don't exist.
Please explain this.

>instinct says find a female with healthy red colored lips which shows they are a healthy potential mate that is not suffering from anemia or any deficiency.

Oh look you're wearing lipstick to trick that instinct into viewing your lips as fuller and deeper in color.

>Instinct says find a woman with large expressive eyes.

Oh look, you are wear mascara and eyeliner which use optical illusions to trick the male eye into seeing the eyes as larger.

>instinct says find a woman with large breasts which will help nourish offspring.

Oh look your breasts are exposed to take advantage of that instinctive desire and allows evaluation of your breasts as a potential mate.

>instinct says find a female with healthy weight levels because with low fat, pregnancy is obvious.

You sure seem to care about that instinct based on your thin frame you maintain.

>Instinct says find a woman with wide hips and a healthy but large ass. With large hips, birth is easier. Heatlhy fat stores on the ass show a large storage of omega 3 fats. Which are only stored on the thighs and butt and is desired because omega 3 fast are rare and encourage smarter offspring.

The way you hold your posture by arching your back would certainly take advantage of that instinct. That instinct and the others which are the ways humans find the best potential mate.

I'm sorry, did my input of human anatomy and human sexuality interrupt your SJW gender bullshit? Don't mind me, please continue with your drivel.

yes

the leaf again

Those redpill pics with a fuckton of texts have some truth to them. With constant posting, I've created terms and general opinions that are often parroted on Sup Forums. They were things I believe, and still do, but if enough people agree with you it will catch on. It's scary how easy it is to sway opinions online.

I'd love to fuck Anzu in her(his) boipussy(male).

>vihreät
breddy gud

what are you stupid, this stuff is nearly 100% biological.

be a man, be rational and embrace biological essentialism.

faggot

You're spewing crap out of your keyboard just like op. To say "there is actually no evidence for free will" Without any content is idiocy, instincts can exist with free will, think of a dog. If I train my dog well I can leave a plate of bacon on the floor and they will fight their instincts (which yes are very real) to please me and not eat it thus using free will. I don't have to hit my dogs to get them to do that, only through kindness and love will they understand what I want and I'll understand what they want. Mutual respect. Free will is just like that.

Is it bad I want to see her with a tennis xddd shirt....

The only rational thing you need to know is I want to plow this woman and keep my blood line alive.

>First, let's clear one thing up: (((instincts))) don't exist.

Stop reading there.

>Controversial affirmation without augmentation.

Fuck it!, Traps are tricky... there is one that tricks me at least once a week

So that is what you say when you stick your dick in it.

If you know it's a trap, and you still like it, you are gay

and if you keep giving her money for at least 12 months, she'll do a ticket show for you

nice

Fuck, she looks so fucking hot at this pic. God damn it, that chink must be having fun with her.

If this is meant to imply that traps are a more stable alternative to women, I've got bad news for you. My brother is a trap, and he is a violent, mentally unstable alcoholic. Like women, he uses dishonesty to lure people into his life, and like women,m he feels entitled to the world, and angry at it for not delivering itself to him on a silver platter.

A servile, deferring woman will always be better at making men happy. A delusional faggot in drag is a ((((degenerate)))) force upon men's lives, and societal stability.

anzu the only mongoloid id make hapa babies with

I still can't believe this guy is a roach.

Since when ottomans were white?

>one's disposition towards sexuality is entirely rational
Bzzzzzzzzzz, WROOOONG!

i want an anzu gf

Roach x Rice

>knows one bad trap
>therefore all traps are bad
Traps are the future.

OP talks like a homosexual jew

this guy shows up pretty much any time traps are mentioned and spews out stuff like this.

i think this is him responding to me in a different thread.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158889994/#158911147

>feminists hate trannies, feminism is a jewish construct, ergo jews hate trannies.
>trannies have been around for thousands of years and more than likely time immemorial its only in the past 100 where medical treatment for us has been available

he needs le gaschamber

>Given that Sup Forums skews towards intelligence
kek

Sup Forums credits male superiority partially to it's ability
to act on facts instead of feelings. While generally true, it's curious that societal
programming sneaks past men's defenses, substituting feelings for facts.
An example of this programming is FEELING that inter-male sex is gay- while it's gay to romantically love men, it's not gay to enjoy the FACT that prostate simulation is pleasurable.
Don't allow yourself to act like females, look where it's gotten this county. Act like a man, be rational.

are you a bot?

>(((instincts))) don't exist.
The most Jewish thing I have heard today.

>entirely rational
Humans don't have a single rational bone in their body...

>You are a man, be rational.
No, fuck off.

> It's not gay, if you don't see the dick

>all these words trying to find and excuse for being a degenerate piece of shit

>> It's not gay, if you don't see the dick
Or touch it... Never give a "reach around" if "feminine penis" is suspected.

user, you're gay

You would be too, if you were publicly molested by a horse.

Not a bot, just a bottom for a trap.

>traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women

Nope.

> You would be too, if you were publicly molested by a horse
How did you let it happen?
Actual traps can only offer a good visual, like Anzu

>>traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women
>Nope.

An anus is an anus... male or female
True equality!

>How did you let it happen?

Big old Josh surprised me... next thing you know a baseball bat sized cock was burred 2 feet up my ass.. once you have been fucked by a horse, you become gay... it is automatic

> once you have been fucked by a horse, you become gay... it is automatic
Or mb you just get a ptsd and a very wide anus

Fucking retarded autists trying to legitimize their fanatic degenerate bullshit.

I like the pictures where she looks scared or worried because I use them to imagine that I've just cornered her after a chase and she knows what's coming next.

>cornered her after a chase and she knows what's coming next

They toss "her" type off of tall buildings... it is NOT a nice way to die

As long as I get to abuse her first.