>Insanely strong
>Will go berserk to save you
>Emotional backstory
>Will follow you to hell and back
>Will never let you
>Cleans, cooks and does the laundry
>Openly declares her love
>Wants to raise beautiful half-demon children with you and have a simple life
Remind again why Subaru went with one the most generic woman, who gets LESS screen time than Rem?

Because he is retarded and didn't deserve her love.

He didn't even deserve Neekoboy

Subaru made the mistake lots of kids make by persisting after the first tits they saw like a newly hatched duckling following after the first thing they see for the rest of their life.

Now I'm not saying Emilia's a bad girl, and if there was some reciprocation there then I'd have less beef with his decision..

But damn dude when the cute blue-haired jailbait goddess says she wants your fucking babies and the knife ears is unresponsive, fill that bitch up with babies

Emilia can do all that.

I thought she was boring precisely because of all those things you listed. Emilia was also boring, but at least she was a beauty.

>Cute blue bob hair
>Beautiful smile
>Innocent and caring eyes
>Impeccable maid outfit, that she wears everywhere
>Accepts headpats
>Gives you lap pillow
>Loyal
>Twin
>Insanely strong
>Will go berserk to save you
>Emotional backstory
>Will follow you to hell and back
>Will never let you
>Cleans, cooks and does the laundry
>Openly declares her love
>Wants to raise beautiful half-demon children with you and have a simple life
All that is your bullshit?
Wow seriously Rem is the most overrated shit i ever see

Emilia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit (Team Rem) > Rem

It's all for the plot. Tappei will probably let Rem and Subaru bw together and Make Emilia die or something.
Now if Tappei wasnt a fucking hack then he'd make a new character that Rem would fall for who wasn't a dumbfuck. Then Emilia would also find someone who is truly mature and like her for better reasons. Subaru just ends alone and has to accept that his greed got the best of him and he has to move on.

>annoying
>can't stand up for her feelings
>is in love with a fag who is in love with someone else
>awful hairstyle and outfit
>is a mindless, generic devoted maid
How is she best girl again?

Emilia-tan maji tenshi.

Will Emilia ever watch people sleep, try to roofie them, or fake her death for a tragic romance scene?
>>can't stand up for her feelings
But she does. Just not in the anime,

Remfag is acting like a cancer again

How did Remfags become the minority on Sup Forums? What happened?

Is Rem a cuck?

They didn't. Emilia is the shitposters choice.

> tfw you will never have a blue-haired, elf-like girl tell you she loves you and wants to have a peaceful life raising your babies.
Why even live

>Rem
>elf-like
isn't she an orc or some shit?

This is actually the funniest post I've read this week.

>wants to have a peaceful life raising your babies.
It didn't happen and Rem even rejected that shit, though.

> slut emilia cheating on MC with some other guy.
Rem a best

That's not Emilia-tan.

This. Real Emiliafags don't exist (at least on Sup Forums)

I genuinely like Emilia, and I know other anons who do.

Because rem is shit and a cuck

She rejected it in that particular context. Her later actions make it clear she's still planning to bear his children.

Same shit

Why are you calling Rem generic?

remove Ferri

Ferris is better than your trash waifu

>Trap thinks those two had sex already
>Decides to cockblock them
Everytime

Yes, she just wants to fuck Rem's hero, not just any guy. She isn't an easy fuck unlike some people might think.

Rem is an easy girl

>Broke the alliance between the Crusch and Subar- I mean Emilia faction
>Proceeded to tell him to give up on saving his blue oni girlfriend because of his own misery

Fuck him

I don't know. She'd be a pretty easy fuck for Subaru. He could probably take her any time or place, and she wouldn't resist. Actually, she'd probably orgasm before he even got her panties off.

>Same shit
umm no sweetie

>We will never see this couple act lovey dovey ever again
Satella is such a bitch

>for Subaru
Not every Subaru, though.

She'd be fine if he smiled while raping her right then and there.

Dunno user, those neighbors of theirs heard some pretty lewd stuff.

That Rem is shit. Subaru in that story is also shit since he is not Rem's hero.

>Will never let you
but I want to

Subaru dragging is near dead body to protect Rem was pretty neat though, even if he did it also in arc 4.

Today I'll remind them

Too bad she'll lose. Tappei isn't even trying to hide it with the way he has Emilia as his twitter icon and has mostly retweeted fanart concerning Emilia or Emilia x Subaru.

Wouldn't she get suspicious and ask him why he suddenly gives no shit about Emilia, why he starts behaving like a degenerate, why he doesn't want to have tender and passionate lovemaking with her instead, etc.?

>poor
>owned by a gay clown
>cuckold
>Fucking orphan
that's why.

Well the whole "I love Emilia" thing was due to him believing he does not feel like a man worthy enough for Rem. As well as some other factors.

Fanboys are idiots for believing rem is not going to lose because muh popularity when countless side characters have lost in the same exact fashion. Authors dont give a shit.

She didn't ask anything like that when he grabbed her in his sleep. She just realized he didn't actually have the balls to do that kind of thing. If Subaru genuinely chose to push her down and fuck her right then and there, he probably wouldn't meet anything more than token resistance.

That only shows that Tappei has shit taste. Rem is already a winner in my book

user Emilia isn't winning either. Subaru has said that if he rejects her feelings, he would be a man with no blood nor tears to shed. I don't know why Emiliafags think Subaru will be calm if she's gone, it's all but confirmed that Subaru will go apeshit, most likely using his authorities to their fullest potential (currently Sloth and Greed) in order to kill Gluttony and take his ability.

>She didn't ask anything like that when he grabbed her in his sleep.
Because he was asleep the whole time and didn't have any control over his action at all? Raping someone isn't something normal Subaru will do so she will question that shit immediately if it happens.

It doesn't matter if Tappei has shit taste or not, because that's reversing cause and effect. Tappei doesn't like Emilia because he has shit taste, Emilia is shit because Tappei likes her.

She didn't realize that at first. And besides, it wouldn't be rape if it were Subaru. Rem would consent almost immediately if Subaru tried something.

This, Subaru has strangled people just for shittalking about Rem before. Him losing it if there is no way to save her isn't out of the question. That or make Emilia ruler with all his power, but we both know how the Ayamatsu went down.

He's not telling the whole truth user, even the Q&As and his own writing tell a different story.
Not true at all, Emilia is written how she is for a reason you know.

Less screen time than who?

>She didn't realize that at first.
She was watching him sleep the whole time.
>Rem would consent almost immediately if Subaru tried something.
She would?

It isn't really "muh popularity", its just how the story is heading and how Tappei talk about Subaru and Rem's relationship in comparison to Subaru and Emilia's. The ones read so far lean heavily on one side. Even narratively the power gap is also lopsided to the Oni, with her being Satella repellent, "You heart's girl" and whatnot. As of right now there isn't much going for Emilia and we're halfway through the story.

>She was watching him sleep the whole time.
Yes. But then he grabbed her, and it took a moment for her to realize that he was still asleep and hadn't woken up.
>She would?
She was disappointed that Subaru was still asleep. She wants the D pretty badly. She's not going to do everything Subaru tells her, and she will be strict with him when it matters, but she's not going to stop him if he sticks his hand down her skirt.

> she will be strict with him when it matters
B E S T
> she's not going to stop him if he sticks his hand down her skirt.
G I R L

>Yes.
Oh and he barely did anything to her besides simply hugging her. It would be too early to question anything.
>she will be strict with him when it matters
For a dense mofo to behave like a rapist, it doesn't sound right at all.
>"Well, please give me a cool hairstyle. One that'll be handsome enough that Emilia-tan can't help but fawn over me."
>The naive boy did not notice his words deeply stabbed into the girl's heart behind him. But even his innocence was something that she loved.

Really, ever since the whole Witch of Envy Satella looks exactly like Emilia and a dark hand gripping Subaru's heart when he think of Emilia leaving makes me not trust everything that's happening. Also how coincidental that the gospels lead additional archbishops to remove the only thing as of arc 3 that repels Satella away from Subaru.

Well, the only thing that wasn't enhanced using Echidna's power.
>behave like a rapist,
I was exaggerating with the "rape" bit. However, it's very obvious that Rem wouldn't mind if Subaru was a bit forceful with the whole matter. She wants to fuck him. If he wanted to fuck her, then everything is fine.

If any of you actually bother reading the WN you'd find that Emilia is the cuck, not Rem.

Yeah, yeah we get. Rem is the best waifu for all the lonely mouthbreathers who get a real gf.

Now you have a nice cockhoster.

>If he wanted to fuck her, then everything is fine.
Again, depending on which Subaru asks to fuck her. A Subaru that does have genuine feelings for her? Yes. But a Subaru who is either all over Emilia or behaves out of his character and just wants to fuck her for no reason? I don't think so.

He never said that and no he wouldn't do any of that. He'll get depressed than move on with his life. He's not you who's entirely life revolve around one thing.

This pure bullshit and vague ass interpretation on your part. Tappei can easily Rem out of equation if he wants because she ain't doing she to stop progression of Subaru and Emilia relationship.

And you if think Subaru is gonna get up and start fucking Rem when she wakes up you don't know writing this story. SubXEmi isn't going away no matter the mental gymnastics. Best your getting is a 3 way relationship or nothing.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

I'll admit I fucking teared up when I first saw this.

>Also how coincidental that the gospels lead additional archbishops to remove the only thing as of arc 3 that repels Satella away from Subaru.
I've been wondering about this. How comes not one but two fucking archbishops showed up at the exact same time just to ambush Crusch's convoy? Ley being there was understandable since he was going after those that killed his pet. But what about Regulus? Why was he even there? And what was his purpose?

Here is the problem with your statement, even Subaru said himself he is not willing to enter any relationship due to Rem, so yes Rem has stopped progression, even further putting into the point is its both Subaru and Emilia contributing to it as well, as Subaru being reluctant, even fearful and Emilia being dense.
>Subaru is gonna get up and start fucking Rem when she wakes up you don't know writing this story
The man has been trying to hold back from touching Rem's souless body even further, projects Rem onto Patarche and Ram as a mechanism to cope, is currently in suicide tower trying to bring his oni back based on loose information given by a Witch. Then there is Carmilla, Subaru visiting Rem's room every night to the point that if he doesn't its a rare sight, and not to mention the handmade wheelchair provided by his own design and money. As well as the fact that Subaru was about ready to spend a nightly celebration with Rem before she got nommed.

dont bother emiliafags man

they are below human

Not either of them but I hope you do know that Subaru has used Rem's words as part of his way of life. Plus getting depressed over losing Rem is an understatement, he is legitimately a broken man without her around and will probably be even moreso if he truly can't save her. Don't take Rem's fate as "The last bastion of his heart" lightly user, because when Subaru said Rem fundamentally made him a better man he really meant it

Just imagine Subaru trying to fuck rem and getting PTSD flashbacks of when she was all broken and shit.

Right. Did Subaru stil remember the potato when he was having fun with everyone on the trip in arc 5 though?

Why is there no electric magic?

>[Subaru: Now that I think about it, I wonder how it’d be. Even if Rem was awake, I feel like that situation wouldn’t really be any different. Maybe it’d be because of my incompetence. Maybe it’d be because you’d give me your props.]
>Subaru said this while pulling out a chair and then sat down at the side of the bed. The faint moonlight that came in from the gap between the curtains just barely brought the figure of the girl―the girl whose sleeping face was being exposed on top of the bed―into his field of vision.
>Her white face that bathed in the moonlight. Her cherry blossom lips. Her short, blue hair. Her body that was surprisingly rich with feminineness, wrapped in a light night gown. Her chest that went up and down from her systematic breathing. The Sleeping Beauty. >――The girl that has continued to be in a state of slumber like this for more than a whole year now.
>[Subaru: I have so much to tell you today, because an uninvited guest came in with a ridiculous question. First, at the start of my morning, just like always――]
>Subaru wore a calm face as he made a speech towards the sleeping girl. Even though he normally told his stories in a facetious way, the tone of his voice was extremely gentle. He told her about the day’s incident in a cheerful way with a tone that was similar to a considerate tone one would use when talking to a napping baby.
>She did not respond. But even then, his romantic rendezvous could continue throughout the evening every time. Particularly, in this night where he had many things to talk about, Subaru would continue to tell his heartfelt, wild stories to the Sleeping Beauty up until the time when the moon would already be long gone.

Always.

>
Here is the problem with your statement, even Subaru said himself he is not willing to enter any relationship due to Rem, so yes Rem has stopped progression, even further putting into the point is its both Subaru and Emilia contributing to it as well, as Subaru being reluctant, even fearful and Emilia being dense.

NO he's not ready to enter a full blown relationship with her yet because HE is the one not ready.

This does not change the inevitability of it getting there. Moreover one of core concepts of this story has been development of their relationship which has been buliding from day one and is tied to too many things. That's not gonna get drop just for a blue girl and certainly not biggest Emiliafag who is writing this story. Rem can't even put a dent his feeling for Emilia because how he feels about and Emilia are completely different so there no room for her there. In order fro her to even win Tappei had write a non-canon where Emilia ceased to exist so his mind was on her. Every arc has them getting closer so deluding yourself trying find any detail you hope slightly ambiguous and supports SubxRem is just pointless waste of time. Most Japanese fans already see the writing on wall here.

Let's be real if Tappei had been planning to have Rem win he would broken Emilia and Subaru relationship a long time ago or never had it formed. The fact you have project and interpret in his feelings that no way supported by the story shows how you much grasping at straws.

He doesn't view Patarche or Rem as stands in to cope with anything nor does ever once thing of them like that. That is another of your interpretation.

Probably cried alot during sex

Who's Rem?

Electric magic is, what, current manipulation? Isekai does not have it because our reality is dominated by it

That doesn't make sense.

Magic doesn't have to make sense, but if it's properly explained, it's interesting

>Not either of them but I hope you do know that Subaru has used Rem's words as part of his way of life.

That's it exactly. Rem's role ultimately him find his feet again and face Emilia, not form a couple that would eventually displaced Emilia in his heart. In fact as far as he's concerned if he ever stopped loving Emilia it would be a betrayal of his feelings and Rem's sacrifice to him.

In fact here

Arc 4 Ch 27

>――Right now, is Emilia prepared for that?

>Having touched only a fragment of the weight of her past, just how much strength had Subaru’s words and actions lent her up to now?

>A shallow worldview, some insignificant efforts, and his empty proclamations of love. Just how much support could they have truly given her?

>[Subaru: ……Just what… can I even do for you?]

>He liked Emilia. He fell in love with her. He wanted to go on being in love with her, he thought.

>He wanted her to like him. He wanted her to fall in love with him. And he wanted her to go on being in love with him, he thought, too.

>That’s why, he wanted to make her happy. To become her strength. And to take all the pain, and bitterness, and sorrow in her stead.

>Even if he could not bear it, even if she would not let him, he wanted to be her support.

>――Like the girl who brought him back and made him stand, Subaru wanted to do for Emilia what Rem had done for him.

>Like Rem, who loved him with the entirety of her being, in the same way, Subaru wanted to become Emilia’s support.

>Only this way, could Subaru truly fulfill the first promise he made to Rem.

This a lot more deeper from him than you stupid waifwar. This in no way going away.

To this day I don't understand how Subaru could possibly love Emilia more or the same as he loves Rem. It's unnatural. It simply has to be related to his timetravel relationship with Satella.

Hey, if Emilia has to win (ew) then so be it, but make it coherent please. It's like Tappei was writing about his highschool crush but forgot to consider no one else gives a shit about her. What a hack.

I believe you are taking this the wrong way, I am not saying the Subaru and Emilia relationship will be abandoned, but based on everything written in the story and the Q&As that Subaru and Emilia's relationship might not be heading in a positive direction. The build up may be there from square one but let me remind you that that very first square may be the foreshadowing of the entire story, being Emilia introducing herself as Satella to Subaru, not to mention the things that bound those two together is Satella, envy, and tragedy. There have been no event culminating to where there is a positive outlook for what is to come. You also need to consider the core concept of this story revolves around themes of tragedy as well. Plus to say Rem didn't put a dent despite the narration literally saying Rem took over a big chunk of his heart. Also I don't see how you think this is a projection or interpretation o his feelings as everything is there and fuelled by the narration itself, with Subaru himself backing it up.

Yet somehow shortly after this chapter there is the chapter where Otto beats some sense into him regarding this.

Is there guro of Rem?

Where was it explained why there's no electric magic?

I believe you might need to read that passage again if you believe this is something positive, maybe also read all of arc 4 while your at it. There is a reason why chapter 31 aka pic related here came after chapter 27. Which is too, not going away either. Subaru only wanting to show his determined side that shows no weakness only to crumble isn't something to be proud of.

Because love is not monetary obligation where it is decided by who and how much one does what for you. Or competition for that matter. If Subaru came that far away to Arc 3 because of his feelings for Emilia. That is his stake in it. Subaru could continue to do everything in his power for Emilia's sake as Rem has with him, but it's her choice to accept his feelings as it is for him with Rem.

Except there nothing the WN implying what you say. This very fact that Arc 4 further distances the connection between Emilia and Satella, Subaru knows his feelings are being because actually happens to him when he meets Satella it never happens with Emilia. Even if Emilia and Satella are connected Satella shows no interest Emilia ever and even kills her.

Rem has never managed to shaken his heart from Emilia, not in front of her confession where himself checked his own feelings. Rem has come occupy of his heart, but not the space where Emilia is. She can't do so because she entirely different person from Emilia. This something you don't seem to get.

No Otto beats sense into regarding his martyrdom complex and not trust people to share his burdens. That happens near the start of the final loop of the Arc after coming out of Witches Ceremony.

It's put as positive in the story and how he managed to cope with life and find in direction. So um no.

Arc 4 Ch 18

>The silver visage that appeared within his mind, sent a sweetness into Subaru’s heart.

>It was a radiance that brought warmth to the stagnating Subaru, who had long been frozen in place.

>Silver――was supposed to be a color of coldness, but to Subaru now, it was a source of endless warmth and the strength to march forward. As though mesmerized by this heat,

Emilia is a symbol of warmth and happiness for him. He feels the same about her as Rem does for him. So twisting into waifuwar nonsense isn't gonna work.

>Arc 4 further distances the connection between Emilia and Satella
Well I guess you have a different interpretation than me
>Even if Emilia and Satella are connected Satella shows no interest Emilia ever and even kills her.
I believe you do know that you need to take into account Puck's contract right? With the intention of killing the RbD user.
>Subaru knows his feelings are being because actually happens to him when he meets Satella it never happens with Emilia.
I believe the word you are trying to say here is manipulated so in response to that is pic related.
>She can't do so because she entirely different person from Emilia.
Ah yes, Subaru stated this as well.
>[Emilia: Yeah. I think that’s right. Subaru will devote himself to that girl for a while, and he might stop caring about me as well.]
>[Subaru: No. Under no circumstances would that…..]
>happen. It shouldn’t happen.
>He swears that his feelings towards Emilia would not waver from now on either. It’s just that his feelings for Emilia were a different part of the entirety of his feelings. Him having strong feelings towards Rem is a fact, and just like Emilia said, if she were to wake up, there was no doubt that he’d become devoted to her.
>However, she says “it’s fine” to Subaru. Then
Just not as convincingly
Not him but you are not putting the whole thing into context here, you do know that after this very passage Subaru said a pale blue light overtook the silver one right?

There is a difference between finding direction and using something to pull said direction. Just saying.

Also to add about heat levels regarding to those two Rem has been stated many times "not warm, but hot" for some reason, make that of what you will. Other than that I shall take my rest.

>Well I guess you have a different interpretation than me.

I'm not interpreting anything though because it's isn't ambiguous.

-Emilia was born 100 year ago and had her own parents.
-Her physical features come from her parents according to Fortuna and nothing else.
-Satella is still a has her own body and spirit
-Satella's goals have nothing to do with her and never even acknowledges Emilia's existence anymore than anyone else. They may still share some relation through bloodline.

>
I believe you do know that you need to take into account Puck's contract right? With the intention of killing the RbD user.

No I don't because nothing in the story implies any connection whatsoever. That is you speculation.

>Ah yes, Subaru stated this as well.

This passage doesn't mean anything. That what Emilia thinks which came from the doubt Roswaal implanted in her. Betty noticed he was up to something again.

>Not him but you are not putting the whole thing into context here, you do know that after this very passage Subaru said a pale blue light overtook the silver one right?

Everything is context and it's not what you mean t all.

From the very same chapter:

>Charmed forth by the silver radiance granting him heat, and pushed from behind him by the sky-blue warmth prompting him to walk forward, Natsuki Subaru, whose story was supposed to have come to an end, once again started off from Zero.

>Because he realized this, because he remembered this, because he had decided to march forth from Zero――before Zero, he must now resolve the Minus of his past.

Basically your just fishing for stuff that isn't there. Tappei isn't gonna upend the relationship he's been building from beginning to satisfy you. This started with Subaru and Emilia for a reason and it's stayed the course for a reason with Rem never affecting his feeling at all. Until Subaru disengages himself you are just making excuses.