So how bad Paris really is? Going there for a week in May

So how bad Paris really is? Going there for a week in May.

Also, recommend some Sup Forums approved places to visit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UyNnd8k7el0
leparisien.fr/paris-75/pourquoi-les-rats-sont-de-plus-en-plus-visibles-a-paris-22-01-2018-7515942.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went to paris in the early 90s and it was full of niggers even then

may as well visit islamabad, probably cheaper

Enjoy the smell.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyNnd8k7el0

i laughed. nice pic.

I was there in December for a few days during my honeymoon. It's as bad as you think. When we got off the plane in Charles De Gaulle I couldn't tell if we were in France or in Africa. I'm not exaggerating.

I lived in Paris for 9 years.
Paris is fucking beautiful. The only "diverse" shitholes are the 18th, 19th and some in the 10th arrondissements . They're all in the north east of Paris.
The suburbs "banlieues" are Mostly shitty nig infested commie blocks, but there is nothing worth viewing there so you won't need to go.
My advice: walk a lot. Day and night, and take in the beauty of it all.
If you want to visit the Louvre, there is a free night (Tuesdays I think) and it's glorious.
Don't let /pol (((brainwash))) you. Paris is the most beautiful city I have ever been in. People will not talk to you though, and girls behave like princesses. So don't go on your own.

We have a little rat problem.
leparisien.fr/paris-75/pourquoi-les-rats-sont-de-plus-en-plus-visibles-a-paris-22-01-2018-7515942.php
Paris is like any other capital city in the west, some neighbourhoods are infested, some are much better.
If you take the plane i'd advise not taking the RER (train) to join Paris, it is full of nignogs and it sets in a bad impression at first.

Charles de Gaulle is not in Paris you idiot. It's far away and Roissy is a shithole. Also the airport is old and ugly.

Was there a few years ago, smells like piss and is pretty dirty, full of "diversity". But there are some gems in the shithole.

Versailles, D'Orsay and Louvre. I couldn't be in Louvre for very long, so I actually liked d'Orsay a lot more. Musee de Parfum if you want something nice as a present for your mom or something.

We had a hostel somewhere in Paris, when we walked there during the night it was mostly Africans, with African music and drums and shit everywhere.

Bad , seriously really creepy it looks like a dystopian movie , i was the only white in the subway and as southmurican that was really weird , in one station a white guy well dressed with a black suit entered the subway and he looked like the "at least i have a constitution meme".

I could not believe what i was seeing , no one spoke french , it was arab or african languages , i literally only saw french people at tourist places selling tickets everything else was run by non french for fucks sake thinking about it i not interacted with a fucking french except some old ones in a train in italy and that says everything about paris.

Paris is the future of the west if things don´t change

Paris is fine, I'm there at least twice a year. Only thing really annoying is that they're trying to Brooklynize everything aesthetically. Great restaurant scene though. Creative, inexpensive, and high quality.

Google Niamey, Niger

make sure your hotel arranges the taxi for you. don't solicit one at the airport. don't buy anything from niggers, don't accept anything from them, use the atm inside the bank or hotel and during the day if you need cash. also, be ready to be completely disappointed.

tell me about it since i arrived by train and entered the subway before the city.
It was as if the train had crossed the mediterranean and i was in mogadishu.
I could not believe what i saw , paris is literally the future of the west , boomers that created massive welfare state , their kids that can´t afford a house because they pay for that welfare state(plus kebabs 12 sons).

It´s unbelievable until one see it with his own eyes.

>Paris

Worst and most unsanitary hotels in the whole of Europe. Pay a lot of attention to user reviews before you make your pick.

Keep it rive gauche and you're good finnbro. Don't go North.

See
He said what I came here to say -- the Lourve is absolutely the most glorious monument to our people that I've ever seen. Even the ceilings are absolutely amazing.

Visit the only place approved of pol West and east of North Korea: Saudi Arabia

Avoid the subway system, and keep your wallet in the interior pocket of a coat or jacket.

Other than that, just stay out of the suburbs. Niggers and mudslimes were gentrified out of the only parts of the city worth visiting.

Lived there for four months. There's no need to go north of the seine unless you're in the first arrondissement. Rue Mouffetard in the Latin quarter is my favourite place in the city, excellent crêpes and night life in that area. Honestly mate if you stick to places along the seine and avoid anything near the edges it's not a bad place. Doesn't had the charm it used to since the Hebdo and Bataclan shootings, wall around the Eiffel Tower ruins it a bit. If you want a nice view of the city go to Montparnasse tower, the city's only skyscraper. The memes of Paris are true in certain districts, but the entire city isn't shit, just about 45% of it. See the catacombs, canal st Martin, Pere Lachaise, Sacre coure even though it's in niggerville, the marais, arc de triomphe, Norte dame, outside the louvre is nice and unless you have time just avoid it its fucking massive and always crowded, Jardin de Luxembourg, hotel de ville, even the abandoned metro tunnels in the 13th are cool. Make an effort to speak the language, people will like you more

i like this meme

Dress nice.
Even the niggers have some decorum

>Avoid the subway system
Don't listen to this. The subway is great. But...
>keep your wallet in the interior pocket of a coat or jacket.
The same for your phone

Far worse than even our worst nigger holes. Even Gary, Indiana isn't that bad

Pretty bad, but just don't go to the 18th and 19th districts and you should be mostly fine. The subway is a shithole in the whole city though, you will mostly ear Arabic and Niggerspeak in there.
I recommend visiting the Basilique Saint Denis. It's one of the most beautiful cathedrals in France and it hosts the graves of the French kings. Must see (just try to get over the fact that it's now surrounded by an arab-ridden, communist shithole suburb)

>abandoned metro tunnels in the 13th
If you're referring to the petite ceinture, there's also a nice part that runs over the streets in the 19th district. Highly recommended

That's what I'm referring to. I was able to get into a few abandoned metro stops on Halloween a few years back which was a trip, same with restricted areas of the catacombs. Had to descend down an area with rope and it was honestly terrifying but worth it.

Visit Bruges. Very few shitskins and we strictly do not allow ghetto formation. Clean pretty high medievsl city rich history top tier local beers