This will finally be legal here like it should. Weed being illegal makes no sense in the year 2018

This will finally be legal here like it should. Weed being illegal makes no sense in the year 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2017/07/11/colorado-sees-big-increase-crime-10-percent-higher-murder-rate/
coloradopolitics.com/despite-claims-data-show-legalized-marijuana-not-increased-crime-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't Colorado worst off now because gangs are emphasizing on harder drugs and the weed game is more aggressive and violent than ever?

dude, weed... LMAO!

Crime is down, alcohol purchases are down, investments in school and infrastructure are up, among other things.
I also don't live in any big cities, just a small mountain town. Denver is pretty shit. Always has been though, even before the Marijuana legalization. Last time I was there, there was a lot of construction and improvements but still a lot of trash and homeless people.

>Sorry guys we couldn't do it this year. The dirty CONSERVATIVES wouldn't let us. We'll get it next term though
>Remember vote liberal in 2019

Dude weed and the current year lmao

>Crime is down
Horseshit.
denverpost.com/2017/07/11/colorado-sees-big-increase-crime-10-percent-higher-murder-rate/

“The Denver, Aurora and Edgewater police departments have not shown any link between violent crime and marijuana,” said Kelly. “In fact, the statistics trend in the opposite direction.”

Colorado alone has compiled several research studies demonstrating that legalization has not facilitated a spike in violent crime. During the first year of the implementation of Amendment 64, Denver experienced a 2.2 percent decrease in violent crime rates and an 8.9 percent reduction in property crime offenses, according to research conducted by the Drug Policy Alliance.

Many other reports have corroborated that data, including findings by the Colorado Department of Public Safety, the FBI Uniform Crime Report and a study conducted by a student research group from Metropolitan State University.

The Colorado Department of Public Safety report showed a 6 percent decrease in the violent crime rate statewide from 2009 to 2014.

Other jurisdictions that legalized the recreational marijuana industry have experienced similar declines in violent crime. In Washington State, violent crime rates decreased by 10 percent from 2011 to 2014. Portland, Oregon, saw crime rates drop since legalizing the recreational marijuana industry as well.

Another comprehensive study published by a criminology professor at the University of Texas at Dallas demonstrated that legalized marijuana was not a likely indicator of crime rates and that legalizing the industry can actually reduce homicide and assault rates. Dr. Robert Morris’ study tracked crime rates across all 50 states between 1990 and 2006, when 11 states legalized marijuana for medical use.

“We found no increase in crime rates resulting from medical marijuana legalization, Morris told Science Daily. “In fact, we found some evidence of decreasing rates of some types of violent crime, namely homicide and assault.”
coloradopolitics.com/despite-claims-data-show-legalized-marijuana-not-increased-crime-rates/

I'd warn you that weed makes you retarded, but looking at your flag I can see that ship has sailed.

this

>looking at figures from 2009 to 2014
Now look at 2016 and 2017 you stupid dunce

Keep it illegal. Marijuana is as bad as pcp.

The only honest arguement against weed, is the fact that the taxpayers spend billions on educating our youth, everytime they get out of school and light up a joint they flush away everything they've learned for that day.

Since the nation is done and over what is the point of keeping it illegal?

If we still had a nation and wanted to keep the bar high it should remain illegal.

You know as well as i that the rise is because of niggers and californians moving there for legal weed

guys lets like.........smoke on that shit bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Broooooo lets watch cartoons all day BRUHHHHHH BLAZE THAT SHIT

DUDE WEED LMAO. PAJEET SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

>Cuckada flag
>weed
>current year

Checks out.

Of course.
Cartel faggots bringing cocaine trade and heroin don't help very much either.

Ok

Only loss is private prison system, which is a billion dollar industry and has huge lobby efforts.

Alright you dumb Dixieland faggot. Ask me who I know you change tired for a living.

NICE PROXY PAJEET. SAMEFAGGERS WILL BE AMONGST THE FIRST ON THE DAY OF THE GAS CHAMBER YA NIGGER PAJEET. I SAID FUCKING CHECK EM!!!

so legalize hard drugs then.
checkmate athiests

>starting July 2018 the air will be impregnated with the a stink of the nigger leaf, more high as shit drivers on the road, burgerflippers serving my food will fuck it up and giggle about it, and my chances of being murdered by a nigger high of his mind will increase

Thank you Trudeau.

are they going to vacate old convictions? how does that work.