Race-mixing

thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not to bad as I am mixed with German phenotype and Mexican DNA so people just assume I'm 100% Mexican

Probably the most cruel thing you can do to your kids apart from actual rape and torture

Works out well a lot of times.

this is what being a spoilt brat gets you

heroin

omg al pachino molested some black kid. twitter is going to erupt when they find out

The kid is less ugly than him, also he already had native american features.

deniro isn't white

If you mix too good looking individuals,you will have an acceptable child.
Denegro and his waifu are low tier genetic pool.

JUST

not always a bad thing desu ne

Al Pacino and Lenny Kravtiz working on a film together? Cool, won't watch.

how is this "working out" the dad has a nonwhite child.. a child who will create a leaneage of brown kids who will one day fight and kill whites.
Do you niggers not think of anything beyond your dick and the current year?

FUCK

He looks chubby there, but with some diet and exercise he's passable.

What the fuck is up with that amazons knee?

>urge to colonize intensifies

One of the only two racemixes that doesn't produce trash, along with AMWF because the only Asian men who land white women are pretty alpha

you would need tom cruise level of genetics to counter this.

Thank God Maher never bred with any of is sheboons

no

there are exceptions though

i racemixed, but you guys wont like it since im a spic and impregnated a qt blonde/blue eyed scandinavian grill from minnesota. not that bad tho since im light skinned cuz of my mom who is one of those mexicans with green eyes, basically looks like a white woman

also im kinda tall for a taconigger, 6'2", so dont think babby will be a manlet if it's a boy

I don't know how can someone feel joy when looking at the face of a kid that looks nothing like him besides a few small details.

I have a cousin, blonde, green eyes, pale skin, she used to be very attractive back in the day, started dating a dark brown negro with shitty hair because "muh church" and now she is pregnant. Genes thrown in the trash, but whatever, it's her life she does whatever she wants. I would never do that.

Saved lol that was great.

I love this pic,hate to see they gone.
No race mix

If you mean racemix with white on Black fuck no. I don't think any race should race mix with blacks they are not even related to the human race.

But if you mean whites I think they are alright with Asians due to skin color being close in shades.

>scandinavian grill from minnesota
I'm surprised you are not a Somali

>skin color is race

woah racemixing made her have 4 nipples

Of course you cannot forget this classic

>mfw realizing in hindsight The Bronx Tale was just De Niro's vicarious fantasies made into a movie

not in mn. from denver. she moved here a few years ago and says there are a lot of somalis there

Nothing good comes from racemixing.

Why is it so wrong to want your descendants to look like your ancestors?

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study
medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348
Mixed race children are on average smarter and taller than most other children, SO RACE MIX RIGHT NOW.

Although it's not the childs fault, it is one hideous little thing.

(((race mixing)))

That is an abomination

He did well enough, race mixing can do wonders in ugly people.

Nice meme flag. Recycling garbage on Sup Forums i see.

This is false. If it were true, Latin America would be extremely developed and high iq.
Racemixing only brings the average iq to somewhere between the iq of the races of the parents doing the mixing.

With the exception of inbreeding, it's always best to breed within your own race.

Ah, the whore with no background. Left wondering the earth, no true lineage, no true race. Destined to fulfil the same life as her mother, a cum dumpster.

Clearly niggers do not have that capacity mate.

It’s worse than that, regression to the mean
The child of mixed race regresses to the mean of his parents races
So an outlier 130 white and an extreme outlier 130 black will not likely make a 130 child, their child will tend to be between 85 and 100, with a little boost for good individual intelligence genes, so two geniuses will most likely make an average child of 100-105, that’s how bad the black mixture wrecks it
This is only eugenic breeding over the long term and only from a black perspective wrt intelligence, in the short term the opportunity cost of the intelligent white person is enormous to society

Hispanics would be the masterrace in the US.
But that doesn't happen. Same for Latin America, the whiter areas are more developed.

>bred for bwc

I’m not looking for my specs to see pictures ever again.

>Mixed race children are on average smarter and taller than most other children, SO RACE MIX RIGHT NOW.

OH NO NO NO NO

It's okay my man, mexican genes are actually fairly easy to bleach out and anyway if she was going to be a traitor to the white race, it might as well have been a mexican from Sup Forums instead of a mudslime piece of garbage.

Abomination and condemned by all traditional people of this world

Ofcourse because when white males race mix, everything's fine and dandy but let a white woman mate with a non white and everyone loses their minds. Just pol being pol I guess

Only those who have yellow fever believe that.
In my opinion neither white males nor females should racemix.

Almost all miss universe and hottests girls come from mixed countries.

Ah, a 56%er talking about pure lineage and a sense of racial belonging.

Sad tbqh, parents should be strung up.

Some basic maintenance and makeup and she no longer looks like a fucking crackhead powdernigger looking monster bitch.

men can have a billion children. women have a finite amount. let the bastard shitskins muddy there race. but the white race must be kept secure.

De Niro's grandmother (((Groman))), so ... worse than holocaust.

Mixed women are hot.

Mixed men are not.

This represents a pretty honest example of what happens. The cherry picking of attractive mixed people should be counterbalanced with a display of an average addmix projection between the two phenotypes in question. The argument should be the norm not the exception. Pacino is a flaming liberal cunt and nothing good will come for his mongrel children. He is an excellent example of what to expect when race mixing and of the Marxist lifestyle in general.

This makes me sad

White male, asian woman= pic related
White male, black female= op pic.
Blacks make the ugliest ones, no doubt. Even the pretty white females with black males get ugly as fuck kids. When they black dad leaves them, they're set off to find a new dad, preferably white. Something they won't get since no white man will ever want to be seen with a nigglet unless they're beyond retarded.

That pic doesnt really work when Boyega is a flaming homosexual

Because the people that say it's racist are the ones that unironicaly believe that original sin of "whiteness" is racist.

The exception being WMAF.

Genocide is where you murder people, that isn't genocide its just immigration and outbreeding.

I'm phone posting scum on my lunch break. It was the first forced race mixing pic I had.

Try again

I wonder when he looks at his kids does feel bad for not even one looking like him?

Look up the definition of genocide according to the UN and try your argument against please.

If we were doing this in their countries it would be new colonialism and we would be literally Hitler for doing it to them. But they are brown and we are white so fucking us as hard as possible at our expense is tolerance in the current year.

Unless you are of a certain chosen variety that is.

If she were white everyone would be racing to use the make up app on her.