HAHAHAHAHHAH HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER

HAHAHAHAHHAH HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OAs2PBL1RsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By not watching it my dude.

It's the real one.

I love it, black renaissance, Wakanda lives.

My God... Q predicted this.

It’s a really good movie, can’t wait for infinity wars

Lol. I'm so glad I'm not an amerimutt

High ratings because the movie is great. Have you seen it? I highly doubt, wh*Tey. But I did and it's way better than wh*Tey superhero garbage. Can't wait for a sequel.

OP Disney shill

Anything niggers come out with will he praised hell I'd be damn impressed a bunch of monkeys were able to make a motion picture

>Evacuate Sup Forums. Engage all shitposting and somebody get this man a copy of Mein Kampf!

MARVEL NOOOOO!

>RT bans negative criticism of movie
>woow look it has an amazing score
Hmmmm

You shouldn't care about any (((movies))) let alone this one. Just don't fucking watch it.

This. RT is compromised now.

>spazzing out over a superhero movie

OP you're faggot.
Here's another source of info for your little mind.

Q didn’t say anything about this you Palestinian shill

Black Panther proves that blacks can be soyboys too

It’s literally just a black Batman but yea, all the great hero’s were white. The master chief, Superman, zatch bell, goku, all white. Catch up jungle monkey.

Q predicted you'd say that.

>Deletes any negative reviews

How does it feel knowing half the country ain't touching that shit?

This movie is the equivalent of that fat white chick that not even whites will touch but is hella THICC for blacks.

Yep pretty transparent about it too.

Stop being assholes, who cares for a fucking movie, people's lives are actually more important.

It's going to be the highest rated movie in history. Film historians will have to rank Black Panther above Godfather and Citizen Kane.

I'm sure it'll be alright, like Get Out, after all the racist over hype was about as good as an episode of Black Mirror. Just like how Wonder Woman was alright. I watched the Super Bowl Lexus commercial; I don't think I can do 2 1/2 of that Wakandan accent forget it.

>a movie about nationalist superhero defeating enemies of his ethnostate
Why would Sup Forums dislike it?

Q predicted that he would predict this

I really don't care. If the movie is good, that's great. Kids deserve heroes to look up to. Something to aspire to so that they may become strong. Because they will need that strength. They will need that strength in abundance.

Stop posting this on multiple boards you fucking nigger.

WE

Because it's a nigger fighting for a nigger ethnostate, not white

How could anyone watch this movies at the cinemas? You know how loud nigs are? Imagine the whole audience are nigs.

A- Are you Q? You’re Q aren’t you? When will Obummer be indicted? Save us Q, you’re our only hope.

>blocking bad ratings
those tomatoes are sure rotten

Recover from what? The main character is literally black Sup Forums.

>Ethnonationalist
>No immigration
>Have a wall
>Fascist
Blackpanthr is a literal Sup Forums-tier movie you retarded mutt nigger.

heh nothing personell,racists

Its a highly developed ethnostate with rich history and brilliant technology. Why would skin color be a factor in that case? I thought the issues were poverty, stupidity, and crime and those are not problems Wakanda faces.

I don't doubt it at this point. It's really amazing that they will do this for literally social justice appeasement. It will probably win best picture.

>they literally ban all negative reviews for "racism"

Reminder that Black Panther is /ourfilm/

black panther is a franchise made by white men

Affirmative Action - The Movie
Score: 100% (means best movie ever made)

Of course it will have perfect ratings. Only niggers saw it

Kikes are going to start giving praise on how they kill each other

rotten tomatoes said they are banning any accounts making "racist" reviews of black panther.

the site has always been shit at evaluating controversial movies inherently poorly represented on the site due to their inherently deficient rating system.
By simply ignoring all differing opinions they found a way to make their own site worse.

I dotn even care about the movie tbqhfamalam, but that site is like a solid 7.

There is not going to be a single negative critic review for this movie because everyone is so afraid of being called a racist.

>average rating: 8.3/10
>100%

>Rotten tomatoes

You've been rused, my friend

Yes! This movies is B-A-S-E-D! The proud State of wakanda can rise again, we just need all our black brothers and sisters to head to Africa and make it great like it was before the evil white folx

When is the fatigue of superhero/star wars films going to set into norms?

Damn, soygoy must be angry...

Is this the best movie ever made?

>Disney convinces Rotten Tomatoes to ban negative reviews due to their made up scare of hurting the review score
>it gets all good reviews

Even the runes look Celtic.
What, Africa doesn't have any runes?

Why should I care? Explain that to me.

Just let them have it. Dont go watch it. It will flop regardless. Dont fight the virus. Let the parasite destroy the host . Then maybe then people will wake up. Star wars was shit. Solo will flop . The last argument they have is racism

>lots of people have emotional and sociopolitical stake in a flick
>it gets good reviews

Its marvel so it would have done well regardless but to say it's anything more than just a dumb capeshit flick designed to part those kinds of people with their money is simply retarded.

>targeting this shitty film
why is Sup Forums such insecure crybabies?

This movie was actually pretty good though,shame the fucking cinema goers were so fucking loud during the opening.

Never

There's too many they can do.

Even Ant-Man did well.

>using rotten tomatoes over imdb
faggot

>africans
>writing
They literally do not.

We should push this HARD. Email critics, contact media, etc - respond to negativity with "muh racism"

>Blackpanthr is a literal Sup Forums-tier movie you retarded mutt nigger.

No it isn't. It just points out the same hypocracy from from the left.
>nationalism is racist if you are white
>only none whote countries can have walls
>only none white countries can have a strict immigration policy.
>only none white can fight for their ethno state and not be racist for it.

You sound like a kike nigger.

>RT bands negative scores
Seriously? Ahaha

It's a shame the blacks have to make such a big deal about the movie because the comic book world of Black Panther is pretty decent.

It's called having a father. Oh, wait...

>RT says they'll delete all negative reviews
>movie gets 10/10 rating

Imagine my shock

>Affirmative Action - The Movie

Underated.

>ban all who downvote
>AHAHA POL BTFO
Ok.

Amazing. If you block people from leaving downvotes you get 100% positive reviews!

You are a mutt. Stop posting. You not understand the basic gestalt of why incorporating blackpanther is /ourmovie/ is useful for us proves youre a low IQ retard. dont bother (you)'ing me back I filtered your low IQ ID

The question is, how badly will this hurt that website's credibility? From what I've seen in the ads, the CGI is absolute garbage, the acting is godawful, and it's a 3rd tier Marvel capefag character who no one cares about.

100% means that it does not have critic scores that rate it as below average (or if it does there are very few of them), So a movie can theoretically have scores between 6 and 7 only and still be 100% Fresh rated.

This is literally how they did it, though. Is that really a victory?

youtube.com/watch?v=OAs2PBL1RsA

accelerationism is the only way

they deleted scores . they admitted they deleted scores.

i am fine. that movie wont do shit box office wise. it has no chance in china and domestically they have resorted to having people like laurance fishburn (or however its spelled) in a movie theater along with other celebrities in holllywood just to try to lure people in. but they are not doing this nation wide and odds are nobody would even notice half the time because the movie is so campy about we wuz that its sad that black people arent outraged this passed studio execs seal of approval

Mutts - out!

It's banning negative user reviews, this is professional reviews.

And I doubt RT is going to ban all negative user reviews, it's just going to delete the obvious shit, where someone gives it a 1/10 before the movie is even released, and their review merely states "WE"

Why would the typical Sup Forumsack even dislike this movie? It's basically about black Nazis.

imagine saving images like this to your computer!!!

>All Critics (47) | Top Critics (16) | Fresh (47) | Rotten (0)
the jews win again

kinda wanted to see. but not gonna bother. think i've ran out of movies, seen most of the ones under really good movie a dozen times.

Imagine saving genes like that in your DNA

>Filtering arguments
Back to R*edit you go

Literally never.

Even in ancient times people were tantalize by the idea of super heroes: Achilles, Heracles, Gilgamesh, etc.. all the Greek and Roman gods are basically super heroes.

Q cant keep getting away with it.

goddammit pol we were supposed to win this
why dont you famous russian hackers use your frightening skills for once fuck fuck fuck

Pretty pathetic you niggers are oogling over a movie made only to shut your nigger mouths up. Nobody gives 2 shits about this movie. Itll bomb but the industry will shield it and itll lose millions, but theyll call it a success anyways. Theyll make another and lose millions from it too, all for virtue signaling. Face it, nobody cares about your nigger superhero. What about internationally? Star Wars was a bomb cause there was a forced nigger in it, China will laugh at this garbage, it could go down as the biggest flop of all time.

everyone knows marvel gets perfect scores on rt but everyone also knows the truth about marvel movies

youd be a retard not to.

they've successfully made it impossible to negatively rate this movie (deserving or not) for fear of racism

GG JEWS

>8.3/10
I expected higher desu senpai. Must be terrible.

>goddammit pol we were supposed to win this
>why dont you famous russian hackers use your frightening skills for once fuck fuck fuck
Which online clickbait weaselrag do you work for?

The racial hype may be the sole reason this movie flops. If you like the Avengers, you'll probably go see it regardless because of the tie-in. That should be the only reason to go watch it. Retards on both sides of social politics want to make it a race thing when there's no reason to except self-gratification.

Who the fuck cares?
Super heroes are pretty gay even when they are 'diverse'

Let's see the mike brown movie that's in the works. That's something worth getting pissed over after it wins 6 million oscars.

imagine imagine

>yfw I filter your non-country