Sweden YES

Oy Vey we anti-Semite now

Kikes and mudslimes should kill each other to get rid of themselves.

Geez, where have I seen that before?

jews import people that hate jews and then complain about antisemitism. i thought jews were supposed to be smart

Everything is going according to plan. The scandinavian countries used to be some of the only countries who were against israel. Now jews are the victims again. Also, all these muslims will scare many jews into leaving europe, which will increase israel's population.

>import muslims
>complain they hate jews
ishgdg

An arson attack
How horrifying

Luckily I know how the Goy may make it up to us.

This.

Never a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. Jews are dumb.

>leftist still blame antisemitiam on the white population as if they were doing it

>import Muslim Somalis by the thousands
>"OY VEY, ANTI-SEMITISM IS ON THE RISE!"
you can't make this shit up

>implying they're not doing it on purpose
>implying they haven't planned this since for two thousand years
>implying they're not doing this just to pass more measures against whites and not the muslims being anti-semitic

Holy shit that picture

its so funny hilarious to me, these headlines.

Sweden is one of the most cucked and welcoming of 3rd world trash in the world and the Jews still can't help themselves

Sweden is the first to collapse under the shitskin influx
of course (((they))) are worried

(((DELETED)))

Wonder how that happened.

> B-but our definitions are just s-stricter!

Some shitskin shot a jewish guy like 3-4 years ago in Denmark, since then the jewish community in Denmark have had armed guards 24/7, straining our police resourses so actual crimes get lower priority.

>Implying there's an higher priority than defending Jews

>Implying my resentment for the jewish doesn't grow because of things like that.

Israel is the biggest antisemitic country in the world, the way they treat Arabs.

They also have private security here, police only part time. Your jews seem to be better at being jews.

I can hardly deny a Goy his resentment,
that would leave you with nothing.

White National Guardsmen and White Cops still enforce the anti white laws of the Jewish Masters (see Charlottesville.) White men exist solely to punish and control disobedient white men. One wonders if or when the white Good Goy Enforcers will realize that they have destroyed their own living space by forcing integration and everything else on it. Until that event happens, if it does happen, try teaching whites to talk about what is going on in their communities. Here is one method:

White Community Hater is the UNATCO kill phrase (see the video game Deus Ex,) for SJW's. But you have to have God clearance to know.

Next time they are out protesting, write letters to all your local politicians and news organizations describing the SJW actions as being harmful to the continuation of white communities and by extension, white people.

The news and politicians will go into silence mode because their careers depend on them being anti white community. This is where the second blow of the combo comes in. You start using the words White Community Hater in regular conversation and point out to all who will listen that SJW's are motivated by the hatred of everything white. They especially hate white communities. Say the phrase out loud and get ready to wake up a self hating population of snowflakes.

White Community Hater!

Nothing is going to collapse, because Brazil have not collapsed yet.

Collapse is a meme that is sold, so Swedes and Germans don't do anything to oppose their own genocide.

Not a single German or Swedish politician have been killed, but thousands of Germans and Swedes have killed themselves.

Basically everyone in Sweden has a reason to dislike them:
>The Left because of Israel.
>The Muslims because that's just what Muslims do.
>The Right because the Jews brought in the Muslims, control most of the media, and push Left-Wing politics in institutions.

Congrats Swedish Jews: Victim-hood status achieved once again.

Jews and Muslims bad news!

Gotta import some more lel

Not economically, but we have collapsed ethically and morally.

Sweden isn't in SA friendo
Europeans aren't used to live in a shithole more than two weeks a year during their vacation
Europe is going to fall in our lifetime
its only a matter of time for the first country to collapse under the negative influx of uncontrolled immigration of violent 60 IQ neanderthals leeching the social system dry
its going to be a domino effect, and as as it looks right now Sweden is the first brick to fall
it has the highest rape rate in the entire world, a fucking european country
public service is already abandoning parts of the country and its citizens
Fire fighters and first responder are no longer entering no-go areas in fear of attacks
Police in some municipals have already surrendered and start moving to other districts
each and every day its getting a tiny bit worse for the normies
its only a matter of time before enough Svens finally snap

I'm not fluent in refugee, but my understanding is that there's a drastic increase in fullbordades getting våldtäktered, did I get that right?

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

tl;dr we're going to kill all of you, even the women and children.

Fullbordad våldtäkt = completed rape
as opposed to attempted or interrupted rape.
Graph details number of police reports.

>Brazil haven't collapsed yet
>60k homicides a year
>50k rapes a year
>minimum wage $300 a month
>median wage $400-500 a month

imagine that. a country that has been accepting hundreds of thousands of muslims now has an anti-semite problem.

>imagine my shock

i'm seeing the pattern here,

flood every white country with semitic arab filth, then decry the entire nation as anti-semites.

clever. gas chambers for real this time again.