What's Sup Forums's thoughts on climate change

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on climate change

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJAs9Qr359o
youtu.be/dCrkqLaYjnc
youtu.be/ap6YfQx9I64
youtu.be/T43vc4NZUUc
youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/scientists-address-chemtrail-theory_us_57b3a14ee4b0edfa80da2ffc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those who are denying the climate change are fucking brainlets

Yes we are partially affecting it.

No it doesn't mean the world is ending.

Yes, the planet will recover, it's recovered from far worse

Yes, we should subsidize clean energy

No, it's not a Chinese hoax to make America less competitive.

The Earth will be fine. Humans may not though. But life finds a way.

No thoughts, co2 is plant food and plants hold water so they cool the air.

Mothernature be fucking crazy.... just like every woman in existance.

Biggest danger is plastics and other contaminants in the world's oceans...as far as global warming goes don't think it's worth losing sleep over.

Yes! This guy with the memeflag! He gets it!

Its cold now. It was warm yesterday. The climate has changed for the worse. We need to enact legislation to force more greenhouse production. Its too fucking cold out.

"climate change" is a sophisticated way to get people to pay taxes for the very air they breathe.

shits happening, but we already triggered whatever it was (chaotic resonance - youtube.com/watch?v=eJAs9Qr359o )

Trying to mitigate it through regulation simply wont work - people are simply going to have to adapt. Certain regions will get fucked, certain regions will benefit. The miswest should fair pretty well so im not too worried, but arrid and coastal lowlands are going to get assblasted

Its a good thing

Milk thread?

Kill off all the dairy cows and replace them with hucows.

ChiCom hoax,nigger.

Gonna be nice and warm up here.

But rising sea levels are a problem.

Is it natural? Is it caused by man? I mean people. Or is it natural but sped up by man? I mean people.

I take devil's advocate when talking to libtards. When they talk about climate change I start asking them about their favourite soda pop, candy, toys, games,starfux coffee, treats etc. When they start talking about what they consume I start pointing out that their life of luxury is causing the climate change. Point out they're hypocrites and their mindless consumerism is the direct cause of their man made, oops, people made climate change.
Fucking hypocrites.

>Founder of Greenpeace is a brainlet.
K.

youtu.be/dCrkqLaYjnc
youtu.be/ap6YfQx9I64

Founder of The Weather Channel on CNN:
youtu.be/T43vc4NZUUc

Ted Cruz annihilates president of the Sierra Club:
youtu.be/Sl9-tY1oZNw

This is the future we must choose

We need to find ways to keep the planet healthy that make money at the same time.

I like nuclear.

This

It's real and Republicans are retarded not embrace it (would win over so many moderates)

Geoengineer the fuck out of it.

It is already acceptable to start pumping kids full of hormones so why not induce lactation on females when they start bleeding? A mother/daughter combo could easily produce enough milk to make all the necessary dairy products normally made with cows milk.

i agree it's a problem, but i don't think a carbon tax or global treaties are a solution. plus, i'm much more concerned about nigger chink trash than driving up the cost of the food in my country. the best solution is a mass genocide of third world shitholes, but too many pussies in government to do that

Let me put it to you faggots another way.

A politician takes up a cause. Creates propaganda to support his point, based on science based on CONSENSUS (not scientific fact or using the scientific method) in order to TAX folks.

In other words:
Save the world by letting us tax you.

the planet won't recover if we don't subsidize clean energy is the thing

Human milk sounds good user

climate change is cyclical and humans have little influence over it. The global warming boogeyman is designed to impose worldwide carbon tax

Climate change is real.
It has happened for billions of years and will continue to happen until the Sun turns into a red giant and engulfs Earth.
It is a natural phenomenon, not a man made one.
It is used entirely as a scare tactic to get useful idiots to vote left.

It doesn't exist, it's all weather control.

It gets warmer slowly - 0.1-0.2 K /decade depending on how satellite data is processed.

Climate change is real. Anthropogenic climate change is not.

>the planet will recover
This, the earth will be fine
Humans however, probably won't be to the same extent
algal blooms, mosquitos everywhere, erratic weather, we can handle it but why bother when the solution is easy?

You are a full retard. Please neck yourself.

we're retarded yet your opinion is in the minority

They know it's real, but the corporations who own these politicians would lessen their profit of they had to fall regulations to halt or prevent global warming. Then they say a bunch of bullshit so their retarded voters blocks keep electing them.

You realised the image you posted is flipped? The nike logo on the cap....

its real, but who cares. i'm that much closer to having water front property and watching libs fall into the see.

get that through your skull. the heartland of america does not give one flying fuck as its beens robbed of jobs while Ching Chong China and Poo in Loo India fuck up the world harder than we could imagine as decent country folk.
>pic related

No I'm not. What fucking piss broke European ghetto country is that flag from? You know a lot about ecological and weather systems?

earth could give literally zero fucks wats happening on surface let alone our tiny section of it

And?

If global warming Is true and case of it is human I prepare to sustain warm gain because russia is very chilly place and +6 temp make in Russia good climate

chab out

I'm sure you do

Climate changes, duh, but its not human induced.

>come on user you can come closer we wont bite

True.

Because amerimutts aren't human

And climate change enthusiasts are just plain rude.

(You)

theres good science on both sides, but the doomsday shit the left spouts is full retard.

either way polluting less is always good and its a nice goal to work to

subsidising green energy is jew tricks too

Real. Greenhouse effect was discovered 200 years ago. Anthropogenic forcing via CO2 was predicted 130 years ago. US military was briefing government agencies about potential impacts of increased CO2 climate forcing 70 years ago.

It was not until environmental hysterics in the late 1960s and early 1970s latched on to the subject and started citing the literal worst case scenarios as "happening in 10 years OMG!!!" that it became polarized.

The reality is that, even the semi-hysterical IPCC reports show anthropogenic forcing inducing a slow, incremental change in climate over centuries. It's people like Al Gore (a politician) and Bill Nye (an entertainer with no training in the field) who say "OMG THE GLACIERS WILL BE GONE BY NEXT YEAR!!!". In other words, "OMG SCIENCE!!!" supporters have no credibility. Actual climatologists have said and will continue to say that slow, incremental changes due in part to human CO2 and methane emissions (they readily admit there is natural forcing) will continue into the future, and that the worst case scenarios are fringe predictions of computer models.

The current anthropogenic climate change model has the most predictive power, is supported by observable and repeatable tests and evidence, and has a two-century pedigree. None of the other denialist hypotheses have any predictive power and are largely unsupported by any observable evidence.

The fact that the radical left and hardcore environmentalists latch on to the most extreme (and highly unlikely) outcomes in the computer models and their shill allies in the media simply parrot their absurd claims does not mean the field is filled with conspiracy theory actors looking to scam the world and establish global communism or some shit like that.

Wanna taste that armpit

It's real, there's nothing we can do to stop it. All the activism attributed to it is a waste of time and resources.

Our climate is changing and warming.
Humans have had an impact, but due to the difficulty in modelling climate as well as weather (Chaos theory) the precise impact is difficult.
Even if you remove the sun and tilt from the equation (The normal forcing patterns) the warming remains.
I think that a lot of the effects are exaggerated. I think that the proposed solutions are shit. I think that you can accept man made warming but reject the proposed solutions.
I also have at least enough reason to believe it won't be as bad as people are saying.

I take a middle of the road approach, and it's mostly because I have a degree in Geology and find previous climate as a whole to be fascinating in the fossil record.

I just want less air pollution.

>the warming remains
+/-1C is within the error of the temperature measurement equipment, instrumentation, calibration, and reporting error. I thought you had some amount of independent geosciences knowledge, but apparently you dont.

The climate does change over time. If you believe humans are capable of technological progress then I'm sure 100 years is long enough for the free market to find a solution for whatever doomsday scenario you're thinking about.

The greens and democrats don't believe it's a threat as they aren't willing to put massive sanctions on China to force them to get their pollution down, nor send troops to stop deforestation of the Amazon. If it's really that dire then you know China alone will send us past the breaking point. Are you willing to risk war with China over this?

There is no evidence for man-made global warming. There are too many other inputs larger than our own pollution, ranging from natural production to that great big ball of fusion in the sky.
But if there were man-made global warming it would be just as likely to be a net benefit as a problem, due to powering us out of the coming ice age that we're overdue for.

The data you see is always presented in graph form, always with a zoomed scale or log to make a 1-2F change look like a catastrophe. They also want to include data prior to 1960 weather satellites, some leftists going as far as suggesting we include thermometer readings from the 18th and 19th centuries without correction for testing procedural anomalies and instrumentational calibration error. Its sad.

climate change = atmospheric spraying

>"As The New York Times points out, there have been legitimate reasons for atmospheric spraying, like artificially inducing rain via “cloud seeding” and exploring chemical spraying as a way to combat global warming. Still, as this study proves, nearly all scientists surveyed have not observed any evidence of secret, large-scale atmospheric spraying programs."
huffingtonpost.com/entry/scientists-address-chemtrail-theory_us_57b3a14ee4b0edfa80da2ffc

whether or not global warming is man made or natural, we should at least recognize the damage we our causing to our environment to harvest natural resources for energy consumption. the fucked up part is that now they want to justify "atmospheric spraying" as a way of fighting global warming. atmospheric spraying is indeed a manmade problem and is helping change the climate.