Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dollfuckers

This is now a female genocide thread.

Yes let's discuss

bump

Can't they just post all the "look at this women" "white women x" threads in one place like a sticky thread? They don't have girlfriends so they are far and away the most active posters 24/7

What would you grandmother think if she saw you posting this garbage?

MGTOW = Radical Feminism. Debate me.
pro tip: you can't

what a stupid question

PAJEET SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

Yes goy, especially the white ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

More beautiful threads we could compile

Moar threads

Haha I love that sermon

Bump

>Can't they just post all the "look at this women" "white women x" threads in one place like a sticky thread?
Yeah it really should be contained at this point desu. I used to think it was really funny but now the shock value is gone for most people. All that's left is never-ending arguing and subversion.
>They don't have girlfriends so they are far and away the most active posters 24/7
Fuck off not my fault I'm too supreme to get a gf.

Kek

GAS ALL PHONEPOSTERS

C-checked?

There's only one solution left.
Why is pol so blue pilled on the Female Question?

-Writes you a love letter

Moar moar moar

Nono notice how no MGTOW are posting in this thread they'd rather subvert and shill about "how bad white women" are on regular threads

You cant fire me cause I never applied for this shit job.

so this is what Sup Forums looks like to nuanons

Not my fault you'd rather fuck your hand than an actual woman

Like what am I supposed to answer here? Are these pics supposed to expose something?

I never said it is lol

No just keep your pro gay anti woman shut in one thread instead of shitting up the whole board. We hate you faggots

Lol zomg I'm a strong independent man, I don't need no woman!

Why can't you losers go back to whatever hole of the internet you crawled out of

>Trying to subvert the unstructured mgtow with homosexuality like you would the structured confirmed bachelor clubs
Not gonna happen, you hate me? All you can do is physically attack me and hope that you win, nothing else is gonna work. Im waiting.

Post address or you're a pussy. Oh wait do you know what that word means????

>I will totally be there for a honorable duel if you give me your adress instead of 10 cops ambushing you for false rape acussation trust me!

>DON"T REPRODUCE