Theyll find yoooou

fashmaps.com

Other urls found in this thread:

fashmaps.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When do we start soymaps.com?

I’m not on there:( am I not fashionable enough? God damn kikes.

PLS CLICK. WE NEED MOR IPS

I ALREADY DID FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

Of course I clicked. It's not a bait. I swear to Lenin

HEY NAZIS CLICK THE LINK TO OUR NAZI-TRACKING WEBSITE SO WE CAN HARVEST IP ADDRESSES

I'm at work so sure thing

>look at map
>see red dot in my general area
>"Oh shit did the absolute soymen do it?"
>zoom in
>it isn't even close to where I am
Shit map

Sorry, gays and minorities aren't included in this map

They just wanna get boned by conservatie men!

Its just a map of California

Should be easy to lure them into a trap.

Well can't blame em.

by the way I am suing you.

My Rabbi says I can't lose.

Welp, looks like I'm on there.

>STOP HAVING BOOK CLUBS
The absolute state of the alt-left.

its only a matter of time before they attack maternity wards.

>fashmaps.com
>Scraping general BBS info.
This shit is weak.

Actual description of fascism on their website-
>what is fascism?
>The word fascism is frequently used as a pejorative term on social media, but it’s real meaning is often lost or overlooked.
Fair enough, That's not too different from what we've been saying.
>Fascism is not synonymous with racism, but they almost always exist together in a symbiotic relationship.
>In reality, fascism can not exist nor thrive without racism.
That's fascinating, but i thought this was supposed to be a description of fascism?
>A standard, textbook definition of fascism does not exist, but it is easily recognized when seen.
How convenient.
>So to give you an idea of the true meaning of fascism, here are some quotes from notable people:
"so to save us from going into the ideological points, let us tell you what commies think and take some actual fascists out of context."

I'll save you the quotes, because they're one-liner intellectual pandering with no real weight, or description of what fascism actually is. But two of them are from Communists (Lenin & Trotsky) Equating it to capitalism, 2 of them justify calling ordinary people with opinions you don't like fascists & attacking them, 1 of them is an Mussolini quote taken out of context to make it seem scary & the other is a quote from the guy who founded the NHS in Britain, which is relevant, i guess.

The rest of their about page is a paragraph-long disclaimer ("now, don't go using any of this information to go bashing the fash *wink wink, nudge nudge*") But remember- this is their ideological basis for this project. They can't even accurately describe what fascism is, but they'll make maps of where we live and "not" encourage violence against people for the association.
The absolute state of the left...

WARNING
This link is a TRAP