We should focus 100% of our efforts on redpilling this man. Nothing is more important...

We should focus 100% of our efforts on redpilling this man. Nothing is more important. Drop everything you're doing right the fuck now and start thinking about how to redpill Elon Musk. He is the only man with the ambition and production capacity necessary to manufacture the technology necessary to save the white race. Self-replicating nanobots will be the final play for power on this planet. The first group to create self-replicating nanobots will secure total domination over the planet, forever. Their rule will be unassailable. When this happens, the entire planet will be coated with a solar-powered mesh network of invisible smart dust that can phone home audio and video of any location at any time to its controllers and deploy a lethal poison injection to any target on demand. You will not be able to keep secrets from this ruler or disobey their orders. This is going to happen, it's completely unavoidable, the only question is who will do it first. We must get Elon Musk to create this technology before the Jews do. Nothing else matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=ws9C_UFvBGc
youtube.com/watch?v=8JoTw_JuE78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice try Elon. now gtfo.

lets invent some decent batteries first. Isn't Peter Thiel our guy anyway ?

>i just won the argument by posting a pic of a tinfoil hat
only redditors think this way

fuck that african american NIGGER and his shit tier commie mobiles

confirmed this user is an anti-white Jew. note this thread he created, which is confirmed to be him by his last post in the thread:

I'm catching flak from this Jew because I'm over the target. This just confirms it's absolutely what we need to do. We need the self-replicating nanobots first or we're doomed

the original Deus Ex is one of his favourite games. Thats all im saying.

Also, heres a thread you'll like

checked
I don't know anything about Deus Ex
nice thread

You really think he doesnt know? Hes trying to kill the oil cartels who are holding us back and forcing us to continue to rely on fossil fuels and the dollar and therefore them. All he needs to think about it how to convince us to invest and produce thorium reactors and we will all practically have free energy. Hes gonna need thorium reactors on mars, I think hes very careful about discussing anything with the word nuclear in it though. He also grew up in south Africa being bullied by africans.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

>married his ex-wife twice
>got with that sociopath cunt Amber Heard
>constantly gets government gibs

This faggot is a lost cause.

He's a white afrikans. I can assure you, he is well aware of black degeneracy. He has many beta personality traits, but allot of alpha one's too, most certainly an amazing human being.

it seems he has one foot in the redpill already, that saves us from step one, but we still have to do step two, which is to push him to develop self-replicating nanobots

youtube.com/watch?v=ws9C_UFvBGc

this is the only thread that matters and it should be permanently pinned to the top of the board

>Trump will save the white race!
>Elon Musk will save the white race!

Op is a total dumbass. Before writing anything, think a little. How would Musk help even if he went total Hitler-Science? Build a huge laser and send it to orbit?

We need an ideology, not a hyper-interpreneur.

>>got with that sociopath cunt Amber Heard

Elon musk is my hero, he managed to bang on of the hottest golddiggers of the moment, then dumped her and didnt lose any money on her.
Just think of the look on that whores face when she found out she wasnt going to milk him dry and chocked on his dick for nothing, must have been glorious.

Did you read more than the first sentence of my post you incredibly stupid fuck who belongs in a coffin? I really don't think you did

Ohshit

Jesus christ what a stupid cunt.

This, maybe get him in a room with Peter Theif

Too late goy. Better dust your house hehehe

Methane isnt a fossil fuel since we can mine it on other planets/moons.

Trump and Rexxon just botched the US by giving China ANWR. Americans need that methane and especially hydrate Methane for our exodus off Earth..
Americans cannot lose ANWR to China.

>the original Deus Ex is one of his favourite games. Thats all im saying.
proof?

Elon Cuck may have lost his humanity from partnership with bad people. Its impossible to patent any empowering technological advancements because we already invented what we need to make life abundant

youtube.com/watch?v=8JoTw_JuE78

>"Have you played the original Deus Ex ?... the story telling was amazing!"

He's from south africa. If that didn't do it nothing will and niggers will inherit mars as well.

Pro-tip. He used to post in space elevator threads

>space elevator
>>build permanent infrastructure with cost >>> rockets ignoring maintenance costs
What a dumb idea. We can barely keep trains on the tracks, but we're going to build a structure over 1000 stories tall and hope it doesn't fall one day lol.

soyboy: those old mario games had incredible story
elon: mm yea

He's comes from a country where nogs took over and took everything that whites built and destroyed it so there's a chance.

He's not an Afrikaner, he's Anglo. And his childhood was made miserable by white Afrikaners.

>Got hospitalized by blacks
>Likes the story of Deus Ex
>Doesn't like mindless 'travelling the world' bullshit (nationalist?)
>Close to Peter Thiel
>Has like six white sons
>Home schools them
>Is working towards space exploration and a reliable energy source other than oil
>"I'm a liberal conservative"
I'd say he's pretty based, I don't like reddit circle jerking him though.

haha

Maybe not blacks, there are obviously other white people in south Africa. I don't know who his bullies were.

yeah he literally has five white sons.

Also, less cluttered thread here

Holy shit.

>Elon Cuck may have lost his humanity from partnership with bad people. Its impossible to patent any empowering technological advancements because we already invented what we need to make life abundant

What do you mean?

NICE!

He’s redpilled. He’s in on the fake space secret. He’s in the circle of the elites. Good luck though.

kek at that interviewer
>the old mario games had incredible story
Jesus you can't make this shit up

I hate transhumanism.