Operation IMDB

Downvote this shiiiet.

imdb.com/title/tt1825683/?ref_=cs_ov_tt

upper right corner click on the star and give it the rating it deserves.

NO YOU IDIOT You upvote this shieet and then culturaly appropriate it for the altright. Meme hard and shoot straight, wakanda is an ethnostate.

Nice try faggot

>oh wow guys I missed all one hundred threads saying to leave BP alone, but niggers amirite

Trying to write your own narrative? You need some Sage.

I'm only giving a full rating even still Eddie Murphy should've been in this movie

just showed up.

shoot me a link big guy

bump

why are you even feeding nogs with attention

literally who gives a shit
it's capeshit garbage that nobody would care about if it wasn't for these le ebin troll efforts online
i'm starting to think this is all just black panther marketing

Im not. I want there movie to crash and burn.

In turn hurting them and the kikes behind it.

Fuck off you fucking retard piece of shit shill.

>hurr durr downvote this thing
>army of Sup Forums

Stop trying to blame Sup Forums for people not liking your shit movies.

>Im not. I want there movie to crash and burn.
>there

You probably wrote an article/blogpost saying how Sup Forums organised a downvote brigade but you were upset when there wasn't any evidence for it.

>In turn hurting them and the kikes behind it.

Fuck off nigger

Black Panther is /OURFILM/
The numbers don't lie, Kek has spoken:

T'Challa believes in an ethnic state and is against race mixing.

I agree with this too. All Niggers should be sent back to their homeland and only breed with each other and entirely seclude themselves from the whites.

this movie is a win/win for us...either it bombs and black people are incompetent or it gets 10/10s everywhere and the left supports walled-off ethnostates that don't even share their medicine etc with their own people who happened to be born on the wrong side of the wall.
I can't believe no one at any point along the way was like "waitasecond..."
just spam this pic in every discussion and drop links to some low-key alt-right vids about immigration

>reddit spacing
>calling for a raid against something that is nothing more than a joke
>pretending people care about a poorly made nigger capeshit movie
>farming for people saying they're going after it
Let us know how that article turns out, Shekelberg.

We should picket the theaters with, "Open Borders For Wakanda!" signs.

Why not watch the movie before leaving bad reviews? Why not ignore the review sites if you ignore the movie? Are we rational people like our ancestors or are we emotional reactionary faggots like libs and niggers?

Blatant false flag. You're attempting to start a "counter protest" where people go to see the movie just to "show those racists". It's not working kike: we really don't give a shit.

No, upvote. And start memeing that Wakanda is just the movie name for Liberia or Ghana.

Black Panther is basically Donald Trump with superpowers.

why? I support the idea of self sufficient ethnostates

>white bois so emasculated and cucked they need to downvote a movie they haven't even watched just because it stars niggers

You're in denial, but almost there. Eventually, you'll realise this place is full of emotional faggots. They are what they hate.

I may well have were it not for the mountain of bullshit surrounding it. The fact that it is currently impossible for a movie to sink or swim on its own merits discourages me from giving the parties responsible any money.

Wait until it's released you retard.
They'll filter out your rating otherwise

i did my part. sorry i only have one sock account right now

This.

not understanding the "great game" we're all playing

not even a joke. we can literally sit back and do nothing and just roll with whichever way things go...the amount of trolling possible in co-opting BP as an alt-right ethnostate pro-wall anti-immigration anti-globalism symbol makes me want to go leave GOOD reviews for it that talk about how I didn't understand the benefits of an ethnostate until I saw this movie and just link a bunch of immigration/crime/rape/etc stats from europe
how can they be this dumb lol there wasn't ANY other black character they could have made a movie about? they had to pick the guy who perfectly aligns with Sup Forums and Trump lol
we can pretty much just rip panels out of the comic to support alt-right views this is fucking hilarious...we need better memes than that shitty clickbait ad looking checklist one with panther in a red hat, we need quotes and shit showing that black panther is all those things so that it's undeniable what the left is supporting

the great game where you throw fits online about media you dislike? seems familiar

>Downvote this shiiiet.
Not your private army
Besides, why bother. There'll be a Nigger Kitty II no matter what the score.
Better to use the time to be prepared to get really creative on that one.

>CNN article in 1... 2...

Sup Forums isn't ur private fag army

lol this. a side by side list of their views on various issues would be fucking funny

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT BUZZFEED

sage & ignore this obvious shill

are you saying its not effective?

I haven't watched the movie or read the comic books can you state out what's so bad about it

/poltv/ on suicide watch!

IF YOU DOWN VOTE YOUR A RACIST!!!!

DONT DO IT!!! WE ALL BLEED RED.

Just let them enjoy their damn movie. Who gives a shit. Omg

your glowing

you must be the nigger from the other BP threads claiming to have proof of a concerted effort on Sup Forums to downvote this movie and this thread will be a citation of proof.
weak, very weak

we wuz jungle cats n shieeeet

>>reads the first post only
This culture war will leave you traumatized

Nobody cares about your capeshit.

Yep. The blew their load too early, and now are trying fabricate evidence for this "Sup Forums/alt-right Downvote plan".

Always remember to sage these shitty threads.

Why? We win if it gets 100% in every website, so that Hollywood spends billions in more blaxploitation movies.

UPVOTE ALL BLACK PANTHER PROFILES ON THE INTERNET INCLUDING JEWTUBE VIDEOS AND RT AUDIENCE SCORES!

what are you a redditfag?

No. This whole blaming everything on Jews and calling blacks niggers is just meany weeny. Stop! Leave them alone!

I actually want to see this movie.

no. I dont care.

We have to make it surpass movies that it clearly isn't better than, like Citizen Kane.

The left is actually extremely pro-nationalism and Natsoc, as long as they are not whites.

i gave it 200% precent nigga
on side note why is poster and logo so blue?
and lacks the color greenredblack like in african flag or the wakanda flag?

They expect exactly that.
Upvote it instead. It's a shitty capeshit and if it becomes #1 movie on IMDB, maybe people will see what farce all this virtue signalling is.

Because it has a black lead and Sup Forums can’t accept nor care if it’s a good movie. All they see is WEZ WAZ KANGZ.

oh sweetie

>WE
Ulysses Klaue: Tell me something. What do you know about Wakanda?

Everett K. Ross: It's a Third-World country. Textiles, shepherds, cool outfits.

Ulysses Klaue: All a front. Explorers have searched for it, called it "El Dorado". They looked for it in South America, but it was in Africa the whole time. I'm the only one who's seen it, and made it out alive.

Just write review where you praise the movie for being ethno-nationalist.

What?

This is actually the best idea... pretty good for a nazi larping virgin

I'm going to wait until after I see it to rate it, the rest of you faggots should do the same. Don't fall for OP's game, OP is shrilling for Rot Toemot and they will say "we told you they would do this"
>Watch movie first, rate it as you wish afterwards.

Here's the Truth.
I am into comics.
I will more than likely see this unless I catch wind that it utterly sucks balls.
However, my wife is a casual comic movie watcher like most of the population.
I usually gauge how good the movie will be received by the general public by her reactions.
Her reaction to Black Panther is worse than it was for JL.
I expect the movie to boosted by the race factor but I also expect it to die off rather quickly.
Most movies released in the time of year are wash movies.
They save the best movies for holiday weekends and summer.