Kills 100 million of his own people

>kills 100 million of his own people
>not considered even half as bad as hitler
why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/amp/s/www.rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-criminalize-moves-russia-853/amp/
globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it wasn't racially motivated like hitler's genocide

>100 million

lol do provide a source for this that isn't stormfront.

Stop lying, it was 10000000000000000 of his own people

most of it came to light way later in time and jews were being all 'oy vey'. You're just not supposed to talk about it especially in schools

(((why)))

>own people
he was jewish although he killed jewish too

>why
The jews were in charge of the killing.

>guys, communism is a failure
>also we have to run a 100yr global campaign of wars, coups, and propaganda to stop it

Yes because racial ethnic cleansing don't happen all the fucking time in the modern world, right?

strange how they all go so forgotten

doesn't*

phoneposting

I'll take racially motivated murder over indiscriminate murder any day. At least I can try to avoid one.

stalin wasnt a jew and was known to hate them

Because he killed Russians.

Nobody cares about Russians, not even Russians themselves.

Because Hitler named the Jew

I thought it was 500 billion

380 billion in fact. Stalin personally kiled me 8 times

>not supposed to talk about it especially in schools
Welcome to communism, enjoy your stay!

stalin did nothing wrong. literally the better hitler

100 milion of communist victims worldwide. Most of them in Asia.

Because Hitler and Germany was the Alpha version of communism, Stalin and Russia was the beta version of communism, and the EU and all of Europe is the final release. Get fucked Hitler worshipers, they're all on the same team. You can tell what type a tree is by the fruit it bears.

This. Even I'll give Stalin that.

There's a reason the Jews backed the west.

>unironically considering soviet sources reliable

million
>lol do provide a source for this that isn't stormfront.
6 million. lol do prove a source for this that isn't Israel Today.
See how this argument can be turned against you? Also, mind the reddit spacing.

imagine being a combination of brainlet and conceited that you make this kind of post

>hitler's genocide
You have to go back.

I've always considered it fascinating how the numbers of people communism kills vs capitalism were calculated.

When communists kill anyone it includes EVERYTHING, then you multiply the real number by at least 2, preferably more like 4 or 5. Make sure you include accidental famines, intentional genocide, any combat deaths, and even things you can maybe possibly tangentially connect to communism like a policy in one country that supposedly killed people in another.

When capitalists kill anyone, well capitalism has never killed anyone QED. Ignore all the blatantly for-profit wars that have cost tens of millions of lives so that war-profiteers and oil barons could make more money. Ignore all the people dying or losing their homes because they couldn't afford their medical care. Ignore all the deadly pollution capitalism wants to load the planet up with resulting in actual human deaths. Ignore everything.

All of this makes perfect sense when you remember the victors are always the ones writing the history books.

Capitalism is every bit as Jewish as communism. Maybe even more so.

Is anyone supposed to take you seriously? the attached image shows how retarded you are, and then against all my instincts I read your comment and you actually proved to be more retarded than the picture would suggest. Also

>accidental famines
Whodda thunk killing all your farmers would result in an "accidental famine"

FAR more so.

100 million is way off. it was 40 at most and even then i have my doubts

communism has killed more people directly, capitalism has killed more people indirectly but the death count for capitalism is probably more

This nigga tourtured people in gulag and killed half of europe

Holy shit that's retarded.

>the attached image shows how retarded you are
Explain why. Don't bluster, don't bullshit. Explain why it's wrong.

>capitalism has killed more people indirectly
You spelled "directly" wrong. You actually have it totally backwards.

Imagine being such a brainlet that you don't understand that collectivism that doesn't value individual rights given by God would result in millions of deaths, be it on a national scale or an international scale. Do you understand how scaling works? Do you understand that millions of deaths are caused only by disease and collectivism?

google.fr/amp/s/www.rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-criminalize-moves-russia-853/amp/

Careful, Dimitri

He won

Nah I have better things to do. If you want to live in your marxist bubble by all means do so.

>>kills 100 million of his own people
Didn't know there were so many Georgians.

>this the_donald education tier post
>Judeo-Christian (((God)))
The reason why you don't understand collectivism is because you're a fucking semite.

Because marxists infest our schools and media.

>given by God
>Calling others brainlets

You don't have an argument.

Russian communism killed ~20-30 million. Most communist deaths were in ricelands.

The real reason communism doesn't get a bad rep is because it is a Jewish invention. All the leaders were Jews, all the enforcers were Jews, all the agitators were Jews, all the secret police were Jews. Jews only hate Stalin because he purged Jews from their positions of power over the goyim. Prior to that they were perfectly 100% okay with communism, and still censor or delete any information (especially on Wikipedia) which shows Jewish support for communism prior to Stalin.

This. Rightists need to start being called what they fucking are: JEWS.

You are literally asking me to explain to you a leftwing concocted bogeyman. Educate yourself nigger, not my job.

thats not reddit spacing at least learn what it is before you accuse others, nice formatting of your post.

>he was jewish
Why do people keep repeating this nonsense? Out of all original bolsheviks he was actually one of the few non-jews. And he purged many of them in the end.

Is a genocide somehow worse if it's racially motivated?

You know damn well (((why))).
Stalin didn't kill the people that control our academia and entertainment industry.

This guy needs a tribute......

Because Russia only had 60 million people.
You gotta admire a man who kills more people than physically possible.

1. Jews

2.Commies

lol leafs are so stupid

you may be right i didnt think about it hard enough

i have never been taught that stalin wasnt as bad as hitler. they told us he was just as bad if not worse

Just win, baby.

America's killed that many people since WWII just in warfare.

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Keep in mind, this is JUST the US, not capitalism as a whole.

>unironically believes trickle down is a thing
>screeches stupid
anything you can to protect the ego right?

Because all the stuff sjewws say about white people, but applies to the jews.

because he wasnt american?

But kikes tell us they are not race.

If you've ever read the bible instead of listening to your all powerful internationalist masters, you'd understand that Jesus actually hated the jews more than what ever amount hitler purportedly hated the jews. Have you ever thought about where the "golden star of david" as a mark to separate the jews came from? It's the crest of the Rothschild family. Hitler was marking jews on behalf of Rothschild. If Hitler was actually going against the internationalists, why didn't he even take out the elite in his country? Why does their names persist to this day?

I will take a country killing enemies any day over my country genociding me for wrongthink.

Cool anecdote, commie retard.

Джyгaшвилли. C гpyзинcкoгo пepeвoдитcя кaк cын жидa.
Oбyчaй ceбя.

The 100 million+ dead by communism is domestic deaths, just so you're aware. The second leading cause of terrorism in the world is still communism.

he was a Jew, so cannot be blamed for his actions

>leaf pretending hes smart

theres just a whole swarm of dumb ass leafs today

Jews like to have it both ways. They call themselves white when it benefits them, but the moment the topic turns to "white privilege" or whatever the fuck the buzzword of the week is, they go full "muh six gorillion" and portray themselves as the biggest victims of whites in history.

"Capitalism" can't kill anyone because it's not an ideology the default condition of the universe. Communism however CAN kill people as it is an unnatural imposition that requires constant reinforcement through violence and fear in order to sustain itself.

К тoмy жe oн хoтeл cтaть пoпoм. Пoceщaл ceминapию, гoтoвилcя в пpaвocлaвныe бaтюшки. A быть cвящeнникoм - этo извecтнaя жидoвcкaя пpepoгaтивa.

It's mainly about combat losses. When counting Hitler's or Stalin's victims no one ever counts the soldiers that died in battle. We're counting the victims of the ideology.

>1. Jews
So Hitler is bad for killing jews, but nobody cares that Stalin purged them, too?
>2.Commies
Common folk predominately weren't commies. Bolshevik revolution was pretty much jewish, except for few names. And it wasn't a popular uprising like they tell in the books. Bolshevik were western-financed agents, who were lucky to take over Russia during its very vulnerable time. They purged the opposition elite. And terrorized, gulaged, starved common folk into submission.

nice retard logic

>it's okay when we do it meets appeal to nature
More Jewish than ANYTHING I have ever heard from a leftard.

His alternative is Trotsky...

Imagine the death figure if Trotsky was the leader.

The people who wrote the Bible and the "internationalist masters" are the same group of people.
>why didn't he even take out the elite in his country
lmao
Genuinely too stupid to deserve a reply on this board of all places

>Being this fucking stupid
>Not pretending
Amazing

I don't think I'm smart. I think I'm smart enough to listen to people smarter than me. Trickle Down doesnt exist shill.

He'd be too dumb and beta to get as far as Stalin at the end of WWII with Americans as the biggest fans of the Soviet Union (for some time at least).

good thing stalin knew how to deal with jews

>Implying foreign Communists have never killed Americans.

>Not all Jews are communists
>But all communists are Jews
Stalin was a Jew, of course. Uncle Joe, I think is what (((they))) used to call him.

>This study reveals that U.S. military forces were directly responsible for about 10 to 15 million deaths during the Korean and Vietnam Wars and the two Iraq Wars. The Korean War also includes Chinese deaths while the Vietnam War also includes fatalities in Cambodia and Laos.
>Tallying up the total casualties of the war as hurr durr America’s fault
It’s like when media kikes say Bashar Al-Assad is responsible for all the civil war casualties including his own soldiers and civilians killed by terrorists.

>You know damn well (((why))).
>Stalin didn't kill the people that control our academia and entertainment industry.

stalin did not have the power to kill the jews in or academia and entertainment industry

beats hitler.
150 years of european industrial progress in 30 years.
still has huge fan base

stalin genocided only slavs.
hitler genocided jews, fags and gypsies indiscriminately
who's the real monster here?

This is the simple truth.

*our

>stalin was a jew

>kills 100 million of his own people
5 million at most, and he boosted industry heavily, that's why he's adored here

I don't like him though

>100 million

conveniently round figure, wouldn't you say?

Here he's usually considered on par with Hitler. Maybe not in Russia or Georgia though.

what makes you say 5 million? who knows what the real number is though

Yes

Some were, though in the end even they got purged for the most part.

>the virgin hitlet
>the chad stalinator

Nice sources, Schlomo.

That's like asking Obama if he's a good president.

I didn't say anything about bad things being ok.
I said that "capitalism" isn't an ideology it's the natural default, therefore the bad things "capitalism" does are not ideologically driven.
For fuck's sake the dumb red bastard claimed that POLLUTION is a capitalist failing.

That's like pointing at the piles of bat shit in a cave and reeing about how the bats are a bunch bourgeoisie cunts for shitting on the floor and not recycling. Are you going to add the zebras killed by lions on the Serengeti to the death toll of capitalism too?

A lot of those were leaked or released after glasnost.

oh you know why :)
fucking talmud