twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TODAY IS THE DAY

I'm not ready

Better get.

Yu__?

Yui would be the best Yuusha.

Will they kiss?

They will sleep with each other.

What are the chances of the fate of Chikage's body being revealed?

>dumped into a river

The Taisha ate it.

>WaSuYu/YuYuYu/Yuki Yuna
Can I post NoWaYu?

She got resurrected.

Go ahead

How long will we have to wait for raws again?

Too long.

This promotional image make me wonder they are still 6th grade student or not.

Probably a few days.

I was merely asking.

But when can we watch it?

10 hours from now.

You still here dying user?

Post Top Yuusha

Ew.

Who /nihonbashi/ here

post all yuyuyui uncapped/event images

Tie.

Sumi's body is way too mature for an elementary schooler. No wonder Gin obsessed over it so much.

Raw Niboshi here. Anyone else grabbing the BD? If not, we might again. Expect part one quality.
Part 1 user can you repost your settings. I think I remember but conformation would be good.

How long until it starts.

5 minutes

About seven hours until the first showings start.

>Gin will never EVER get to live out her dream
She deserved better.

>You will never have a YuruYuri, Yuyushiki, YuYuYu crossover.

No one's going to mention that it's Mito's birthday?

Who?

I want to slurp his noodle.

Mito, the gloomy boy from Suwa. Utanon's future truck driver and vegetable delivery man.

These are the settings I used for the second movie encode in HandBrake. I'll get this BD as well and put the raws up if nobody else does until then, but since I need them shipped, not expecting them until 2-4 weeks after the airing.

I still have no real idea about encoding, if there is anything to improve here, please mention it.

Shit, I completely forgot about this series. Who's subbing the Washio chapters?

Anons from this threads.

Sup Forums.

It's been 50 mintes, where is it?

Use the HEVC (H.265) codec, as the filesize of a HEVC encoded video is almost half the size of a H.264 file while still keeping the same bitrate.
Since the filesize is lower you can then also increase the quality so the video comes out better but at the same filesize as the lower quality video would have been on H.264

Just as a viewer, is there a way to make my "toaster" play HEVC without problems? I can watch the H.264 encodes without problem, but all the HEVC encodes I've tried to watch always freeze every few scenes, only the [Osoi] version of [Friends] plays fine.

HEVC does require some more powerful hardware to run due to being much more compressed than H.264, so actual toasters might have issue with playing the video.
However it could also be a problem with your video player / it's settings, what program do you use?

Media Player Classic with CCCP.

>CCCP
This might be the cause then as it's latest release was back in 2015, it's rather outdated by now.
I don't know too much about what the good codec packs are nowadays as I use MPV myself which doesn't need them but I believe the K-Lite Codec pack should be a good one that is still being updated frequently.

I'll try that, thank you very much user.

We do.

>I don't know too much about what the good codec packs are nowadays

for windows the standard is MPC-HC with LAV filters, basically what CCCP uses. you don't need to add in anything unless you want to go full autism and use GPU decoders like madVR

for linux the best is mpv. it works on macs too. pretty useful as you generally don't need to touch anything. configuration is harder since you need to touch ini files

K-Lite is bloated in my opinion.

I hope our friends safe from the mobage plague know about the two original girls, for they are great.

>safe from the mobage plague

is there anyone here who didn't play the mobile? anyone hooked on the franchise would have probably gone in for the scenarios

>played because of desire to TL scenarios
>now stuck in meta hell because of completionist autism

I wish I could japanese, game is still somewhat fun however.

you're in luck, there are anons working on translating the scenarios

progress is variable, but there is a document containing all of them (you probably already know this if you've gone to the /tg/ or /u/ threads)

Man I can't wait until the next KuMeYu, the hype is killing me.
It's going to rob me of a full day for translation, but it's going to be so worth it.
I just want more material to speculate about.

>played because of desire to TL scenarios
>now stuck in meta hell because of completionist autism
Same here, I'm basically spending my entire free time on yuushas at this point. I hope the YuYuYui events won't get into the way of the movie translation work.

>I hope the YuYuYui events won't get into the way of the movie translation work.

i hope it won't. i'll have to limit myself to daily logins, but that event and gin gatcha are extremely tempting.

subbing everything should probably take another week if the same people will participate.

Proper Yuusha game on consoles and pc when?

Never

I'm not playing it.

I downloaded the game but I barely played it. I'm probably not into the franchise enough to enjoy it while waiting for other anons to translate the stories.
Though summaries would be welcome if anything interesting happens

Lots of stuff has happened, but in the latest special event Chikage got her first swimsuit and the Gemini Vertex ran up and stole it. Also, she has scars on her body which she's insecure about, probably left there by the scum from her village.

Why is Gemini so based?

But I need to play as my favorite yuushas

>Console
You mean vita?

The market is dead, the new generation of elevens discovered the joys of piracy and now everyone is taking a trip to bankrupt town. Handheld and Console sales have been going down even before it.

If this was 2006, we'd sure have our Geah vs Yuusha game, even if shitty, now, it just isn't possible.

Hell, things are getting so bad that even the sales of this very show could suffer, considering how rare it is becoming for anything to go past 10k.

FEW HOURS TIL WHAT

A few hours until you die.

Aren't there still decently frequent games based on anime coming out however? Like the upcoming Littlewitch academia one for example

Until the announcement of S3 and the two cour NoWaYu anime adaptation.

Please son I have many more hours left until my death unlike Gin

Yaayou're rusing me for not reading the thread, aren't you. Unbecoming of a yuusha, nii-chan.

The market is not that bad

>Mfw realizing Gin's SSR art is her and Sumi teaching Sonoko how to cook. The thing they never got a chance to do.

Also Gin's official fairy is Suzuka Gozen.

>Introduced to Japan in the early days of the Heian period, she exchanged marriage vows (in this case, it was just a contract) with the then-head of the oni, Akuro-Ou, as a result of her father’s decree.
>Along with Akuro-Ou’s retainers Takemaru and Odakemaru, she came up with a plan to overthrow the government which subjugated the oni tribe.
>Learning of this, the Imperial Court immediately decided to punish the oni living in the Suzuka Mountains.
>The one who undertook the task and journeyed to the Suzuka Mountains was a highly revered hero named Sakanoue no Tamuramaro.
>Suzuka Gozen went out to meet and engage him in battle, but upon seeing his gallant and fearless bearing, she fell in love.
>Betraying Akuro-Ou, whose face she did not know, she chose to go along with and walk the same path as Tamuramaro.
>Suzuka Gozen lived a short life and departed this world in her 25th year.
>However, Tamuramaro didn’t abandon her and went as far as the heavenly world to bring her back.
>Publically marrying, the pair remained happily married for the rest of their lives.

>[Rank 6] +50% ATKSPD for pair, but cannot move (60s)

Is Gin the character with the most POTTERY in the franchise?

I'm liking those control orbs.

Wow. Sonoko's Mankai got a ridiculous upgrade from the light novels.

Can you share the .m2ts files of the second film and hero club too? I'm asking the impossible...

Can do that during the day tomorrow. You only need a copy of those BDMV/STREAM/*.mt2s files?

Do you have Tougo's swimsuit art?

Not that user, but I do.

No, but I have Chikage's swimsuit.

Got the whole cg pack?

yuyuyui.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

I found it over here. Seems to have all or almost all of the art for the cards.

thanks

First people should be watching it right now.

Twitter's starting to heat up. Suicidal nips soon. Is anyone from here watching?

What's the tag everyone's user on twitter? I want to watch some meltdowns.

#yuyuyu

>Yakusoku

look at SSR Gin's ability name