The best Stratos

The best Stratos.

Too bad IS died. I really liked it even though it was mediocre at best.

That's not Charl

Wrong
THIS is the best Stratos

Cecilia a best

Actually Chifuyu is the best and most perfect girl.

Regardless of who you think best Stratos is because it's obviously Chifuyu, I'm glad that we can all agree that Houki is the undisputed, objective worst girlâ„¢.

I want to discipline pouki

What's it like to have a yandere harem?

Notice how best girl isn't there because she's too busy winning to be jealous.

You mean Chifuyu?

Why are all their eyes hollowed?

True best IS.

It's Houki's birthday today, and nobody knew.

Fourth best, after Chifyu and Tatenashi and Laura. Still, 4th place is nothing to sneeze at.

Good taste my friend.

Houki a tsundere, and I don't like tsundere.

That's a strange picture of Laura.

More like nobody cared

Yes, at first. Then she devolved into clingy-jealous girl de jour.
If she had been an antagonist and remained in her initial state she would have been perfect.

Oh please, she was at her best in Purge World. Who wouldn't want to be a househusband to such a beautiful, wealthy and skilled lady?

Too late. She'd become boring by that point.
It's not enough to be pretty and rich. And I don't know what her 'skills' are other than rushing into close-range combat with long-range weapons or poisoning people.

She's pretty and rich, sure, but she's also sophisticated and strong. Even if she's probably mediocre among the main girls, let's not forget that having a custom made IS already makes her stronger than effectively every regular soldier on earth.

Chifuyu is so best it hurts, Tatenashi and Laura are still better but Cecilia is on a deserved 4th place. Holy shit I want to be Chifuyu's wife!

Post Houki

Yuuki Homura probably has a stash of Chifuyu lewds that he drew, but can't show due to his contract. Big breasted onee-sans are his forte after all.

(Miserable Hypocrite Shit)
Houki IS BEST

I'm going to try and be straight with you guys without insulting you: what is it you actually *like* about Houki? She's just the tsundere childhood friend who's downright abusive to Ichika (well, a lot more abusive than all the other girls).

Her breasts aren't *that* big, she's nice and proportional.

user, it's Homura. Boobs grow about 3 times their canon size.

>Houki
I wonder how Chifuyu feels about a *child* being bustier than she is.

Still, you're probably right. That said I prefer the proportional look over balloon tits.

Having a bigger bust makes Houki look fat, or so she says.

Delicious Yukana

Ok what was the big copout twist for the whole "Cecilia won" stuff that supposedly happened? Was it a dream? Brainwash? Imaginary spot?

1 - Beauty Japanese
2 - Voluptuous
3 - Devout
4 - Jeaolus Lover
5 - Cute when she is sweet and Kind
6 - Kendo expert
7 - Double Ponytail
8 - Apart of Ling and Charlotte she can cook
9 - Sexy (B98/W60/H91)
10 - If you are masochist, Houki is the most appropriate for you
11 - A moderate tsundere plus
Literally Perfect

No, just volume 11.

Houki IS Extra Thicc

That's not thicc, this is thicc.

I bet it's a Hoax.

She is probably only mildly irritated, unlike her fanbase, which appears to be buttblasted if this thread is any indication.

Ichika disagrees.

I thought ESL-kun died with TLR.
Also Chifuyu-nee >= Russia > Nazi > Hakase > * > Kanzashit

Houki > Tatenashi > Ling > Kanzashi > Charlotte > Cecilia > Shit (You)

A FUCKING BROOM

Kill yourself ESL

>98cm bust

I don't believe that shit for a second. Post official artbook or website or this is a lie.

At most she is 89-92cm

>Kanzashi
>above anyone
Jesus christ, I knew you had shit taste and sometimes I even agree with it but this is taking it to a new level entirely.

She's probably more in the 93-94 range.

FREE

Still doesn't look like it.

I like Charlotte more but I want to fuck Cecillia the most.

Actually, it does.

That's the new design. The original Okiura drawings were small.

>I thought ESL-kun died with TLR.
He infests all threads with his garbage, especially harem related shit.

Not that small. And don't forget that she is a growing girl, which the novel never forgets to mention at every opportunity.

Well then Okiura's drawings are really inconsistent.

>first arc heroine
>has gotten more focus volumes than any other girl
Cecilia is obviously endgame. Why do the other girls even try to compete?

Sieg Zeon

It's impressive how can a girl be so based while still being the weakest combatant in her group. I love Cecilia and Blue Tears is cool as hell!

Chifuyu just needs to grab Ichika and make him impregnate her.

Yes.

I want to marry Houki.

I haven't been keeping up with the LN. did we actually figure out what the deal with Ichika is? Is he a clone of Chifuyu or what?

Give me a favor you do it
Why you hate kanzashi so much, Faggot

Because she's an annoying brat crying whenever because reasons. Also due to her building her own headcanon that her sister hates and dismisses her because, again, reasons.
I'm genuinely curious, why do you, of all people, like her?

neva
t. Tewart

Happy birthday Houki

I want to marry my nee-chan

>Because she's an annoying brat crying whenever because reasons. Also due to her building her own headcanon that her sister hates and dismisses her because, again, reasons.
You want to justify your hate about a girl who had self-esteem and confidence problems
Wow you really are a Miserable Shit like houki haters

Truly the sexiest outside of her cooking skills.

>self-esteem
But that's not what it is. She considers herself inferior to her sister and she is right in doing so, but her sister hating her is just her headcanon.
I don't hate her anyway, I just find her sorely lacking compared to the other girls.
I don't even hate Houki, she just doesn't stand out among the rest of the harem.
You still haven't answered though, what do you like about Kanzashi?

Ceci is the softest and also innately lewdest girl in this series.
But I still prefer Rin.

>tfw chifuyu will never be my onee-san
sometimes i wonder why i even bother to keep living

Nee-sans in suits are too sexy