You wouldn't put your lips anywhere near Scat, would you?

You wouldn't put your lips anywhere near Scat, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/873772190826610689
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/873152696034787328
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/873116012748591104
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/873116112916840448
twitter.com/ikemeru19/media
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I do love eating shit.

Well, there is an evolutionary reason why it goes the other end.

Fake Aoko is not anime related!

People have no problems putting their dick there though.

Miss Blue is for Soujuurou!

Reminder Japan hates Scath now because Muh Purity

That a dare?

Who did she fug

>Scath
>no source
>Muh Purity
Fuck off reddit

I don't have lips on my dick.

Having kids with Sensei!

Except those who get the value of muh experienced older women.
Shishou for highest grade sexual experience.

I want to beat her ass and make her my sex slave as a prize.

her being called scat is poetic, because shes shit

Sometimes with 7 year olds I can only use astroglide for anal unless she broke herhymen riding a bike or something.

The guy who fathered her daughter
Cu
Possibly her other students
You'd rather I call her Scat and equate a fine beauty to shit? Also there was a FGO poll not to long ago and Scath didn't even make top 10 overall, or top ten women.

>Elevens are retarded and insecure
Shocking.

I love Sensei!

Does Sensei love (You)?

When she was first revealed a year or two back she was a hard-on Cufag.

She loves all her students

When will Shishou take it in the "Scat Hatch"?

Who isn't a hard on Cufag?

She loves Cu the most and sired him children

He also married someone else which makes her a cuck

She loved Cu in life, but now she wants to feel a young man melt in the palm of her hand.

That's being NTR'd, not cucked.

Her and Gudao are cute together

Does she love the male MC?

>Muh Purity
Kill yourself, faggot.

Her assassin version certainly does

normal is only hinted at liking him more like teasing but she still talks fondly of Cu

I really like this artist's stuff, they remind me of the "Shiki's Master" sketch in Carnival Phantasm.

Literally every female character loves the self-insert.

Neither is true Aoko.

>ywn mana transfer with Sensei

Aoko has an anime.

>Except those who get the value of muh experienced older women.
There's a name for these people. They are commonly called "cucks".

>Carnival Phantasm
>Tsukihime 'anime'
>Tsukihime manga
Yeah, nah.

I'm kind of disappointing they "wasted" a nice design like Scat's on a mobile game that's only just got a (fujo/shonenshit) manga. Hopefully more F/GO originals show up in Extella 2, or Nasu decides to get off his ass and write something as long as CCC one day.

Scat is a clone in terms of design, so something like that is hard to waste. Personality is somewhat more justifiable in this case, but still nothing to be annoyed about.

>muh purity
>"cucks"
user please

I'm not annoyed as much as I wish that nuTM gave us a bit more to work with in terms of character relationships and just what the new Servants are like outside of scenarios and MyRoom lines.
Yeah, I'm kind of mad that the doujin game where you can romance biker Scat got pushed back until Winter Comiket.

EoD will be cool, since this type of depth with Servants is something people are gonna desire. A mobage simply cannot provide the comprehensive experience of a VN. To extend, a fan designed Saberface is my favourite completely by looks alone, Ikemeru did a good bloody job.

Punished Saber looks really cool, I agree

>The guy who fathered her daughter
>Cu
Did he also rape her daughter and then forced her to marry him?

I still think Punished Saber is Nelson, they're boats with wheels, not tanks!

Still, I actually have to tip my hat to the game's writer, he has absolutely godly taste in Servants, and his OCs aren't half bad either.
Who knows, judging from his twitter we might get a sequel with Kiara.

t. cuck

Send my regards to your wife's son.

Scathach never had a child with Cu.
Cu killed the husband of Scat's daughter and broke her fingers. Then Scat made him take responsibility by marrying her daughter.
Cu had a son with her who he killed years later without knowing about it.

He has whaled for plenty, who knows.
At least it is very clear who we can fuck. twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/873772190826610689
There is some more written info and a doujin release for C92 as filler.

I meant she already had a daughter, Guess I got the rape bit wrong, but was right about the forced marriage.

I wonder if I got that from the guy spreading the false mythos that Odin gets his magic from hangmen's semen.

Scat also has 5 other children from some guy whose name I forget. People barely even remember them though so they may as well not exist.

>You wouldn't put your lips anywhere near Scat, would you?

Yes, I would.

I'm a Scatman
skibibidibidubodub, dububobup
skibibidibidubodub, dububobup

>Nightingale is fuckable but doesn't have her own route
Big mistake imo. You can't sideline the best F/GO original like that.

Hitozuma too good, user.
I don't mind if they're slightly used.

She is an NPC after all, she was chosen to be in the game via poll, just beating Kiyohime. All explained here for the future direction of the project.
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/873152696034787328
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/873116012748591104
twitter.com/maple_LuwenWS/status/873116112916840448

Does Lancer teacher put out?

I noticed that the shield girl, the loli Hassan, the dragon chicks, the fox girl and then some really love the male MC

I read that normal Jeanne does not show interest towards the male MC

Jeanne is Jeanne, and no, Scat is pretty cold.

Shishou is quite casual about her "friendship of thighs". She shows interest in all men who pass her training, Cu happens to be her most prized student.

Is Cu the edgiest servant?

Not even close.

What's this?

Empire of Dirt, a Fate fangame.

A fangame made by a Jap living in Canada were you can have sex with a few Fate/GO characters and a couple of OCs.

Not when Angra Mainyu exists.

Oh? Interesting. What heroic spirits are the OCs?

Her alter is a slut for MC though

Horatio Nelson/Jan "The Wagonman" Žižka Saberface.
Evil Witch.
Empress Qin.
+ Sexy Male Master

>the shittier Alter design is the tsundere fuckslut

Doing it wrong

There is also a Jeanneface that might be OC, since her exact identity hasn't been revealed. Also another recent design that may be one of the Paladins of Charlemagne, which means the Jeanneface might be old Charlie him(her)self. Further reinforced by Astolfo.

Oh god is she having a fever?

Melb wants to fuck all males which also includes Male MC

Oh and Mashu (Male)

Why are the good ones so short?

Melb is really fucking cute. I dont even care if she is a sex maniac

>Thread still isn't deleted
You do know that this isn't anime or manga, right, mods? If you didn't, now is the time to save yourself from further embarrassment.

>mods
>deleting F/SN related content

Newfaggot please

uuuh, fate grand order is an anime try again sweetheart ;)

Should mention the possible English patch post release if the game does well enough.

My wife can beat Gilgamesh!

What are all those servant doing just hanging around. It doesn't look much like an actual Grail War.

We will see when the game is released how the story plays out, it is certainly a Grail War, though like all seems kinda weird.

I know right and if she likes you she keeps you around

Is this the FGO thread?

This is the Nightingale thread.

I'd happily catch STDs for this

Pretty much.

Report this thread and sage if you *must* reply.

No, it's not. First Order is anime. Kill yourself.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I *play* GO, and I'm telling you that Scathach is not fucking anime or manga content.

I really want Nightingale but she refuses to show up in the rolls for me. I'm using Mama Raikou right now as my Berserker instead.

Im *telling* you that you are a newfaggot. I dont give a fuck about your blogshit.

3/4 of Servants have had romantic relationships in their legends. Calling anyone a cuck for waifu'ing or husbando'ing a Servant is retarded. The only times it is acceptable if when they have love interests even after getting summoned like, say, waifu'ing Medea when all she cares about is Kuzuki or Arthuria when she wants Shirou's sword.

>Lives in Canada
>Couldn't be assed to make a English version of the game
This will never cease to annoy me. What an inconsiderate jerk.

It's getting a shitty manga next month iirc.

That's not what "cuck" means.

You get what I mean. I really should stop using words like that. My vocabulary has been damaged.

Honestly, TM should just do what I tell them to do and skip straight to animating America, Babylon and the CCC Event. An OVA for every Order isn't necessary.

>Brynhild
>Mama
>Sensei
>Nightingale

Really good taste.
Punished Saber looks interesting though I'm not big on fan-Servants, specially when there's so many Servants to pick from nowadays.
The MC looks like a massive faggot too.

Also, whoever is the artist is god-tier. I legitimately believe that housewife-mom is one of the best pictures of her around.

Underrated post.

twitter.com/ikemeru19/media
He is very well known, kinda surprised you would know all this and not know Ikemeru.

>All those fujopics

When you get your gay buddy to illustrate your game, it's gonna have some gay fanservice in it.